Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4550

PostSubject: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:31 am

@Shai wrote:
@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
@Shai wrote:
Playing a healer doesn't even feel worth it anymore. The shop Regina and Melfi can't outheal the gara supports now that people don't even want to sit under a bit to heal.
I'm not sure why you would use a heal bit on bots that were designed to be able to give out quick heals and be aggressive.
'Cause they don't have as much ammo as the rest? Healing already gives little reward, and with those new healing machines around it's almost impossible to even compete. Farming for ammo doesn't make you very useful either. Especially if you're unlucky and nothing drops.
Regina is understandable. Melfi you can make work. The only REAL healing machines are buff devistator and Trintia. Their ammo doesn't exactly last long either, they're just either fed ammo or have ammo supply with them. You wouldn't be able to heal as much as them, but they most certainly don't have endless ammo like people make it seem like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:37 am

When I play melfi I shoot arrows at people who I think are the most useful
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:41 am

@Nilla wrote:

^

Let the rest die. Keep those with 3k bp cost alive!

--

On the other hand, when I'm really using repair bit on Regina or Melfi, I just pop it wherever I am, I never go back to heal. It usually results in my bit getting destroyed. :l I'm too bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:01 pm

Wuuuut?

コズミックマガジンvol.58
コズミックブレイクサポートチーム

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11413

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:09 pm

@Nilla wrote:
When I play Melfi or any other heal on demnd bot, I simply shoot at everything that doesn't spam z5 24/7 and it usually works o3o

Last edited by Zwiebel Force on Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7872

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:14 pm

I copied AnTi90d's joke, I see why he laughed now.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:48 pm

@Mie wrote:
@Nilla wrote:

^

--

On the other hand, when I'm really using repair bit on Regina or Melfi, I just pop it wherever I am, I never go back to heal. It usually results in my bit getting destroyed. :l I'm too bad.

Positioning is key for aggressive dedicated healing. Using Regina binder is essential to keeping potential melees off you in case you don't have Volt BS or Shock Bazookas like I do, but since all other Regina binders are total shit with the exception of SP, using binders requires a knack for them. If the binders don't work for you, use and abuse her pierce drawgun. Couple it with a speed-tuned parahandy bazooka or shock bazooka to keep airs and melees off of you while you deploy repair bits and/or repair fields.

Dedicated heal support is suffering, and I do it all the time. Sucks to be me.

Anyways, tested Choco Parasol. Ballistic-tier homing even against ground targets, near scram-tier homing on air targets holyshit. Bazooka (230) range and prolly shell property though. Tuning for 275-300 range should make it good. Add some speed for more effect. Ammo will be suffering though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Moghul
I understand nothing

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:04 pm

@Kurt wrote:
Wuuuut?

コズミックマガジンvol.58
コズミックブレイクサポートチーム

Spoiler:

dem tits
Back to top Go down
View user profile
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:06 pm

@Shai wrote:
Playing a healer doesn't even feel worth it anymore. The shop Regina and Melfi can't outheal the gara supports now that people don't even want to sit under a bit to heal.

one great supply on melfi's bow and you get 1.2k worth of heal shots.
that's still a ton.
and if you're not trigger happy with your arrows and heal the ones that deserve to be healed.
you will definitely see how that can help.
i'm gonna go that route with my melfi later since healing anything quickly for 100 hp is broken as all shit tbh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:09 pm

Actually I don't get how people CAN'T get top5-10 using vanillafi. If you play it right (like how Mie and I do it) you can get more than 3-5k sup points doing nothing but firing arrow rain and and heal shots while under your own burst fire bit.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:26 pm

i can't.
i have horrible measuring when it comes to arrow rain and my healing arrow tends to leave orbit if i so much as slightly walk back and try to heal someone.
which is bothersome when under burst fire bit sometimes.
it's just gonna get some time getting used to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:27 pm

Welp that was fun, got threatened to get hunted by additional people besides Astral for spamming pursuit bits...xD

I initially only used the Hiverions due to Eves harassing my Harrier Accel in matches prior but yea somewhere along the line I just wanted to see how long till I started getting targeted for it. And I was not dissapointed :3

Probably won't try feeding and harrassing like that for a while, running low on shell supply arena item anyways
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:30 pm

@Shance wrote:
@Mie wrote:
@Nilla wrote:

^

--

Positioning is key for aggressive dedicated healing. Using Regina binder is essential to keeping potential melees off you in case you don't have Volt BS or Shock Bazookas like I do, but since all other Regina binders are total shit with the exception of SP, using binders requires a knack for them. If the binders don't work for you, use and abuse her pierce drawgun. Couple it with a speed-tuned parahandy bazooka or shock bazooka to keep airs and melees off of you while you deploy repair bits and/or repair fields.

Anyways, tested Choco Parasol. Ballistic-tier homing even against ground targets, near scram-tier homing on air targets holyshit. Bazooka (230) range and prolly shell property though. Tuning for 275-300 range should make it good. Add some speed for more effect. Ammo will be suffering though.

Hey, hey, hey.

I know mah shit, my dear Shance!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:41 pm

Yo if I see 13514143 hiverion bits Im gonna find that ass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:46 pm

@Shance wrote:
@Mie wrote:
@Nilla wrote:

^

--

I don't remember seeing you do it. I do remember FC and AG.

I actually greatly dislike Reginas that doesn't use their bind.
They aren't the greatest thing, ever, but I'd call them, balanced (OMG CAN'T BIND FAST TARGETS AT 230 SUB RANGE).
Not using them at all is just dumb.
I can't count the amount of times that I see a Regina sitting doing nothing when her team mates are being attacked by melee. Plenty of melee bots can be easily binded during their combos, and doing so lets your team mates get some distance. Just because people lack a shock zooka it doesn't mean they can't click the right button.
The whole "it sucks so I won't use it" thing really gets annoying when people won't even try to use.
Using their eyes and brain to see that most melee tend to sit for almost a second (some even more) during or after their combo and use the bind on that moment is too hard.

3k-5k sup points is nothing special.

Plis, love the LR chibis. They are a lot more useful than people think, they simply have shit HP and doesn't really get rewarded for what they do.

I stopped playing sup (actually removed all the tunes on Regina to rebuild and never bothered rebuilding her) because many people doesn't know what Regina's circle is. Guys, it's not Mie or whatevernigvana person, the circle got aids. Do not get into the circle. No points the game.

>low rank with low HP looking at me
>uses a circle
>doesn't get into the circle
>moves around and still looking at me
>uses another circle
>keeps looking
>low rank leaves without getting HP and dies 2 seconds later, before getting any close to the enemy

Skillz.

Last time I used a sup, I think that it was Heartfi, and I think that I spent most of my arrows towards Winty.

Also, we need a HD with repair gun.
So we can have High Priestol G, with Mediger AMs, Liefy BS and repair HD, and spam heals all over the place. And make the HD S sized.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:54 pm

@Nilla wrote:
Yo if I see 13514143 hiverion bits Im gonna find that ass

Well at least that's the weakness to Hiverion its a huge "ass" target xD

So it's not that hard to kill. But yea I won't be spamming them as much might be tempted to use at least 1 hiverion on the occasional Eve and Monica Wing though. But not right now, I'm enjoying playing with my Harrier Accel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:25 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
So we can have High Priestol G, with Mediger AMs, Liefy BS and repair HD, and spam heals all over the place. And make the HD S sized.
High Priestol G's BS is locked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4550

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:27 pm

@Shai wrote:
@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
High Priestol G's BS is locked.
Laz Legs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:30 pm

For some reason my 1s Pierceguns that have their slots broken regained their slots back. I wonder what happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:37 pm

what?? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:41 pm

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/info/topic/news/17365

Be the first 400 to clear the Haunted Mission and you will win a B Butterfly Wing BS (3 Slot). (B Butterfly Wing BS are planned to be added to Gara in the future.)

I cleared the damn mission on the first day.

WHERE IS MY FUCKING BUTTERFLY BS.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:47 pm

yeah have been waiting for that too. ^You even made a very nice guide. ;w;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:49 pm

@Shance wrote:
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/info/topic/news/17365

Be the first 400 to clear the Haunted Mission and you will win a B Butterfly Wing BS (3 Slot). (B Butterfly Wing BS are planned to be added to Gara in the future.)

I cleared the damn mission on the first day.

WHERE IS MY FUCKING BUTTERFLY BS.

I also cleared it the first day but got nothing. I can't imagine 400 people did it before me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11413

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:23 pm

Oooh, today I played on my mighty 395-HP Eve. Then [Eve]rybody's darling happened and there were like...what? 5 others?

Jesus got mad. Apparently he isn't [Eve]rybody D:

it was lustig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:29 pm

Eve needs to have 31 hp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forums hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com