Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 may i ask those trollers?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 2980
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 25
Location : The Twin Moon

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:57 am

@TimeRift wrote:
I don't wanna be a troll. They're big, tall, ugly things that smell bad and like to lurk under bridges and such. Or something like that? lol

Well... I think you should say that in the next topic... -_-|||
U won't become a troll aren't ya?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:12 pm

@Kasane_Teto wrote:
@FrozenEdge wrote:
@Kasane_Teto wrote:

hey sunjae,why do u like trolling, Razz (is he a troller-man too?)
if you read this topic....
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/the-lounge-f6/trolling-experiences-t1006.htm
yeah he is a troller-man too..... -___-
ooooh,then sunjae if ur there,why do u love trolling?
to increase ur post? mybe thats my reason of trolling around, Razz Razz Razz

I've always liked being an asshole to those who were an asshole once to me. It's gotten to me and here I am trolling.
Back to top Go down
Jermatoo
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-12-04
Age : 26
Location : On the road...

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:54 pm



This is how the average troll really looks like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaosskull
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 23
Location : BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:10 pm

Judging on the picture, it looks like something from League of Legends.

Rofl, found out it really was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeRift
Newbie
Newbie


Male Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 28
Location : Planet Arcantus

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:45 pm

Actually, I have trolled in the past. Only to try to get rid of complete idiots(immature people). Makes me immature doesn't it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jermatoo
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-12-04
Age : 26
Location : On the road...

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:55 am

@Chaosskull wrote:
Judging on the picture, it looks like something from League of Legends.

Rofl, found out it really was.

Derp, Trundle the troll. Ironically enough on one of the sites I go to for guides, I found one for Trundle named, "Kill Trundle? Are you trolling?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1265
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 37
Location : Elsewhere

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:18 am

Well, for some reason, this got stuck in my mind, and I just had to take a few minutes out of my day to sketch, scan and share it with you all.

Also: Fear my Concentrated Diatribe of Loquacious Verbosity Strike! drunken

(took me longer to come up with that attack name than to draw the entire rest of the image.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Courius
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 42
Location : Somewhere flying

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:21 am

learn to use this... then you can claim yourself a troller



i still trying learn the foreign language one...

anyway about sash... he overabuse the flame skills and burn not only the target, but also the sorroundings... just hope he not burn himself...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1265
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 37
Location : Elsewhere

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:15 am

@Courius wrote:
I put all my points into Keyboard Mastery, Keyboard Boost and Critical Post.

Only a few more points in Keyboard boost and the skill recharges before the duration runs out... And with that permanent, I can have Critical Post up for every thread.

Who needs flames when you can defeat your enemies with mind bullets! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:36 pm

@Courius wrote:
learn to use this... then you can claim yourself a troller



i still trying learn the foreign language one...

anyway about sash... he overabuse the flame skills and burn not only the target, but also the sorroundings... just hope he not burn himself...

Screw smileys. Smileys are for the weak. Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Razz Mad Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face clown cyclops @ No I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey Basketball affraid confused bounce rabbit pig cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino king farao rendeer cherry santa queen jocolor geek scratch study lol! afro flower elephant
Back to top Go down
Courius
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 42
Location : Somewhere flying

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:39 am

sunjae429 wrote:
@Courius wrote:
learn to use this... then you can claim yourself a troller



i still trying learn the foreign language one...

anyway about sash... he overabuse the flame skills and burn not only the target, but also the sorroundings... just hope he not burn himself...

Screw smileys. Smileys are for the weak. Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Razz Mad Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face clown cyclops @ No I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey Basketball affraid confused bounce rabbit pig cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino king farao rendeer cherry santa queen jocolor geek scratch study lol! afro flower elephant

o rly??
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:55 am

@Courius wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
@Courius wrote:
learn to use this... then you can claim yourself a troller



i still trying learn the foreign language one...

anyway about sash... he overabuse the flame skills and burn not only the target, but also the sorroundings... just hope he not burn himself...

Screw smileys. Smileys are for the weak. Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Razz Mad Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face clown cyclops @ No I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey Basketball affraid confused bounce rabbit pig cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino king farao rendeer cherry santa queen jocolor geek scratch study lol! afro flower elephant

o rly??
Spoiler:
 


Yarly. You're weak. You cant even troll.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 42
Location : Somewhere flying

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:05 am

sunjae429 wrote:
@Courius wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
@Courius wrote:
learn to use this... then you can claim yourself a troller



i still trying learn the foreign language one...

anyway about sash... he overabuse the flame skills and burn not only the target, but also the sorroundings... just hope he not burn himself...

Screw smileys. Smileys are for the weak. Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Razz Mad Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face clown cyclops @ No I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey Basketball affraid confused bounce rabbit pig cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino king farao rendeer cherry santa queen jocolor geek scratch study lol! afro flower elephant

o rly??
Spoiler:
 


Yarly. You're weak. You cant even troll.

nah... i not... never said im troll... so far im only sez im an ogre engrish, eatin grammar naziz for 'reakfast, typos are mah accent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 522
Join date : 2010-11-22
Location : Some where...over the sea

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:45 pm

Troller?I think that i'm one.
Don't believe?
I prove:4 days ago on my graduation(i call it that),there was a guy really ignorant.When he started dancing,i came near him and pushed him way to hard.outcome:a broken lamp of the DJ.lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 2980
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 25
Location : The Twin Moon

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:29 pm

Do not feed the trolls! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 522
Join date : 2010-11-22
Location : Some where...over the sea

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:54 pm

@Courius wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
@Courius wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
@Courius wrote:
learn to use this... then you can claim yourself a troller



i still trying learn the foreign language one...

anyway about sash... he overabuse the flame skills and burn not only the target, but also the sorroundings... just hope he not burn himself...

Screw smileys. Smileys are for the weak. Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Razz Mad Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face clown cyclops @ No I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey Basketball affraid confused bounce rabbit pig cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino king farao rendeer cherry santa queen jocolor geek scratch study lol! afro flower elephant

o rly??
Spoiler:
 


Yarly. You're weak. You cant even troll.

nah... i not... never said im troll... so far im only sez im an ogre engrish, eatin grammar naziz for 'reakfast, typos are mah accent

Ogre english?Looks like ork language.
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:01 pm

@Wolf Hikari wrote:
Do not feed the trolls! XD

nom
Back to top Go down
Courius
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 42
Location : Somewhere flying

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:11 am

@Phobos12 wrote:
@Courius wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
@Courius wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
@Courius wrote:
learn to use this... then you can claim yourself a troller



i still trying learn the foreign language one...

anyway about sash... he overabuse the flame skills and burn not only the target, but also the sorroundings... just hope he not burn himself...

Screw smileys. Smileys are for the weak. Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Razz Mad Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face clown cyclops @ No I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey Basketball affraid confused bounce rabbit pig cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino king farao rendeer cherry santa queen jocolor geek scratch study lol! afro flower elephant

o rly??
Spoiler:
 


Yarly. You're weak. You cant even troll.

nah... i not... never said im troll... so far im only sez im an ogre engrish, eatin grammar naziz for 'reakfast, typos are mah accent

Ogre english?Looks like ork language.
Spoiler:
 

i heard in kalimdor they sez "LOKTAR OGAR!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:53 am

Hi
Back to top Go down
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 522
Join date : 2010-11-22
Location : Some where...over the sea

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:02 pm

@Courius wrote:
@Phobos12 wrote:
@Courius wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
@Courius wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
@Courius wrote:
learn to use this... then you can claim yourself a troller



i still trying learn the foreign language one...

anyway about sash... he overabuse the flame skills and burn not only the target, but also the sorroundings... just hope he not burn himself...

Screw smileys. Smileys are for the weak. Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Razz Mad Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face clown cyclops @ No I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey Basketball affraid confused bounce rabbit pig cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino king farao rendeer cherry santa queen jocolor geek scratch study lol! afro flower elephant

o rly??
Spoiler:
 


Yarly. You're weak. You cant even troll.

nah... i not... never said im troll... so far im only sez im an ogre engrish, eatin grammar naziz for 'reakfast, typos are mah accent

Ogre english?Looks like ork language.
Spoiler:
 

i heard in kalimdor they sez "LOKTAR OGAR!!!"

I was talkin bout this ones:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrcjYwub-oA
I know that they're crazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 2980
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 25
Location : The Twin Moon

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:16 pm

@Phobos12 wrote:
I was talkin bout this ones:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrcjYwub-oA
I know that they're crazy.

Surely... What is that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 522
Join date : 2010-11-22
Location : Some where...over the sea

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:11 pm

You never saw Dawn of War?Or Warhammer 40.000?
What a uninformed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 2980
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 25
Location : The Twin Moon

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:17 pm

@Phobos12 wrote:
You never saw Dawn of War?Or Warhammer 40.000?
What a uninformed.

Sorry... Never heard of that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 522
Join date : 2010-11-22
Location : Some where...over the sea

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:32 pm

Well,40.000 was tabletop game(just like dungeons and dragons)set in the far future.
From what i can remember of it,there were this races:

Spoiler:
 
These races are fighting for every thing:planets,resources,tactical locations,etc;and there's a movie too!
For any doubts,check this link:
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

I think that all the races are on the spoiler.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 2980
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 25
Location : The Twin Moon

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:40 pm

@Phobos12 wrote:
Well,40.000 was tabletop game(just like dungeons and dragons)set in the far future.
From what i can remember of it,there were this races:

Spoiler:
 
These races are fighting for every thing:planets,resources,tactical locations,etc;and there's a movie too!
For any doubts,check this link:
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

I think that all the races are on the spoiler.

Ah! I will look at it later! ^w^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   

Back to top Go down
 
may i ask those trollers?
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com