Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Titan has abandoned you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
boytitan2

Male Posts : 8634
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 27
Location : Buffalo NewYork

Titan has abandoned you Empty
PostSubject: Titan has abandoned you   Titan has abandoned you EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:24 pm

I will still play cb from time to time but this forum has become a giant fucking play ground and I have rules against baby sitting so well buy off to find a different forum to discuss video games and anime with.

Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7874
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 25
Location : Mars

Titan has abandoned you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan has abandoned you   Titan has abandoned you EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:32 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
off to find a different forum to discuss video games and anime with.
http://forums.kametsu.com/
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

Titan has abandoned you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan has abandoned you   Titan has abandoned you EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:55 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
I have rules against baby sitting

this seems to imply you were doing some sort of work here. I was not aware you were part of the moderation staff.
good bye.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
boytitan2

Male Posts : 8634
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 27
Location : Buffalo NewYork

Titan has abandoned you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan has abandoned you   Titan has abandoned you EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:59 pm

@Winty wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
I have rules against baby sitting

this seems to imply you were doing some sort of work here. I was not aware you were part of the moderation staff.
good bye.

Well at this point this forum is so far gone the only moderation that can be done is the deletion of the whole forum. I meant by baby siting  it is filled with kids also I refused to take the steps to apply for mod in such a  broke forum. I wanted to fix the place I really did.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 32
Location : Back on the No-Tomorrow-Lane

Titan has abandoned you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan has abandoned you   Titan has abandoned you EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:53 pm

Oniichan! ; A;

No seriously, good bye BT. Hope you can find what you're looking for elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
boytitan2

Male Posts : 8634
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 27
Location : Buffalo NewYork

Titan has abandoned you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan has abandoned you   Titan has abandoned you EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:20 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Oniichan! ; A;

No seriously, good bye BT. Hope you can find what you're looking for elsewhere.

Wait your 4 years older why the hell are you calling me oniichan...
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4629
Join date : 2010-09-22
Location : Amatsu (Philippines)

Titan has abandoned you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan has abandoned you   Titan has abandoned you EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:57 pm

so why are you leaving again? D:

Astral Flagship? D:
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7874
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 25
Location : Mars

Titan has abandoned you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan has abandoned you   Titan has abandoned you EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:18 am

@rei_hunter wrote:
so why are you leaving again? D:

Astral Flagship? D:
I seriously doubt it since I'm still around :v
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Above ground

Titan has abandoned you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan has abandoned you   Titan has abandoned you EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:41 am

Bye Bitty

I had fun poking you, making you annoyed and other whatnot

for a 21 year old who likes to play pretend titan

you were by far the best titan I ever met
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
boytitan2

Male Posts : 8634
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 27
Location : Buffalo NewYork

Titan has abandoned you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan has abandoned you   Titan has abandoned you EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:51 am

Wisdom.IF wrote:
Bye Bitty

I had fun poking you, making you annoyed and other whatnot

for a 21 year old who likes to play pretend titan

you were by far the best titan I ever met

There are other titans show me to them so they may be cleansed by fire.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Titan has abandoned you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan has abandoned you   Titan has abandoned you EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:39 am

chuunititan
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Above ground

Titan has abandoned you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan has abandoned you   Titan has abandoned you EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 4:27 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
Wisdom.IF wrote:
Bye Bitty

I had fun poking you, making you annoyed and other whatnot

for a 21 year old who likes to play pretend titan

you were by far the best titan I ever met

There are other titans show me to them so they may be cleansed by fire.
ummmm.... they don't speak english u sure??
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2970
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 25
Location : Malaysia

Titan has abandoned you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan has abandoned you   Titan has abandoned you EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 4:47 am

moe bt gonn be missed
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3759
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 33
Location : Robot Heaven

Titan has abandoned you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan has abandoned you   Titan has abandoned you EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 4:54 am

Is that 15yo trying to troll BT? I'm having trouble figuring out.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Above ground

Titan has abandoned you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan has abandoned you   Titan has abandoned you EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:40 am

@reVelske wrote:
Is that 15yo trying to troll BT? I'm having trouble figuring out.

No, I'm not Bitty is the best titan I met so far

even Mr.TitansAttack can't compare to Bitty's greatness

c:
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 25
Location : Lost Canvas

Titan has abandoned you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan has abandoned you   Titan has abandoned you EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:45 am

Bye.
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045
Join date : 2011-06-13

Titan has abandoned you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan has abandoned you   Titan has abandoned you EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:07 am

farewell bt

@boytitan2 wrote:
off to find a different forum to discuss video games and anime with.

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Titan has abandoned you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan has abandoned you   Titan has abandoned you EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:46 am

HAIL TITAN ^_^ is no more.

I will miss your silly posts.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
Valkyrie

Female Posts : 2457
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 27
Location : procrastinating somewhere

Titan has abandoned you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan has abandoned you   Titan has abandoned you EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:14 pm

I have both agreed and disagreed with your posts but, saying you wouldn't leave a hole here would be a huge lie.

Bye Titan, maybe I'll run into you.

(also, you were watching SS omega right? Season 2 is horrible and might cause you grief. It made me and some friends rage)


Last edited by Valkyrie on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

Female Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-12-13
Age : 24
Location : New York

Titan has abandoned you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan has abandoned you   Titan has abandoned you EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:36 pm

@Valkyrie wrote:
I have both agreed and disagreed with your posts but, saying you wouldn't leave a hole here would be a huge lie.

Totally agree with Valkie.

Who am I going to send gifs of disappointment to? ;_;

Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 25
Location : Lost Canvas

Titan has abandoned you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan has abandoned you   Titan has abandoned you EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:11 pm

@Valkyrie wrote:
(also, you were watching SS omega right? Season 2 is horrible and might cause you grief. It made me and some friens rage)
Hey, no saying bad stuff about Omega.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
Valkyrie

Female Posts : 2457
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 27
Location : procrastinating somewhere

Titan has abandoned you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan has abandoned you   Titan has abandoned you EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:24 pm

@Shai wrote:
@Valkyrie wrote:
(also, you were watching SS omega right? Season 2 is horrible and might cause you grief. It made me and some friens rage)
Hey, no saying bad stuff about Omega.
You'll understand when you've witnessed what my friends and I did. Episode 85 to 87 is a BS fest. Especially 87 was terrible.

I'm somehow glad that Kurumada never actually had a hand in this, other than giving Toei the permission to use copyrighted characters and stuff. Toei did a terrible job. I often wonder why they put Lost Canvas on hold for this.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 25
Location : Lost Canvas

Titan has abandoned you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan has abandoned you   Titan has abandoned you EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:30 pm

@Valkyrie wrote:
@Shai wrote:
@Valkyrie wrote:
(also, you were watching SS omega right? Season 2 is horrible and might cause you grief. It made me and some friens rage)
Hey, no saying bad stuff about Omega.
You'll understand when you've witnessed what my friends and I did. Episode 85 to 87 is a BS fest. Especially 87 was terrible.

I'm somehow glad that Kurumada never actually had a hand in this, other than giving Toei the permission to use copyrighted characters and stuff. Toei did a terrible job. I often wonder why they put Lost Canvas on hold for this.
I'm still at 68, lol. I put ongoing stuff on hold for a while so I can watch a lot of episodes at once. I don't like having to wait for a whole week to watch one episode. Though I haven't been watching much anime at all lately. I need to start catching up on stuff. ( I just want Omega to finish so they will start releasing TLC S3 ; ___ ; )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Titan has abandoned you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan has abandoned you   Titan has abandoned you Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Titan has abandoned you
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions :: Farewells-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com