Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 may i ask those trollers?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 586
Join date : 2010-10-18
Age : 24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: may i ask those trollers?   Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:37 pm

why u love trolling around? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1003
Join date : 2010-10-18
Location : Antartica

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:52 pm

maybe because they are bored? -___-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 586
Join date : 2010-10-18
Age : 24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:59 pm

@FrozenEdge wrote:
maybe because they are bored? -___-

well,i love trolling around sumtyms too,but i dont know why i love trolling, Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1003
Join date : 2010-10-18
Location : Antartica

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:03 pm

@Kasane_Teto wrote:
@FrozenEdge wrote:
maybe because they are bored? -___-

well,i love trolling around sumtyms too,but i dont know why i love trolling, Razz
you love to troll eh?
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 586
Join date : 2010-10-18
Age : 24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:05 pm

lol,aren't u also trolling sumtyms?
Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1003
Join date : 2010-10-18
Location : Antartica

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:10 pm

@Kasane_Teto wrote:
lol,aren't u also trolling sumtyms?
Razz Razz Razz
me? trollin? oh hell no!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 586
Join date : 2010-10-18
Age : 24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:19 pm

@FrozenEdge wrote:
@Kasane_Teto wrote:
lol,aren't u also trolling sumtyms?
Razz Razz Razz
me? trollin? oh hell no!!!
lol,
hey sunjae,why do u like trolling, Razz (is he a troller-man too?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1003
Join date : 2010-10-18
Location : Antartica

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:24 pm

@Kasane_Teto wrote:

hey sunjae,why do u like trolling, Razz (is he a troller-man too?)
if you read this topic....
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/the-lounge-f6/trolling-experiences-t1006.htm
yeah he is a troller-man too..... -___-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 586
Join date : 2010-10-18
Age : 24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:38 pm

@FrozenEdge wrote:
@Kasane_Teto wrote:

hey sunjae,why do u like trolling, Razz (is he a troller-man too?)
if you read this topic....
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/the-lounge-f6/trolling-experiences-t1006.htm
yeah he is a troller-man too..... -___-
ooooh,then sunjae if ur there,why do u love trolling?
to increase ur post? mybe thats my reason of trolling around, Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1265
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 36
Location : Elsewhere

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:08 am

Okay, the thing is, the motivation is part of the definition. Trolling is acting in a way purely to elicit an anger response from others to make one feel better about one's own state of relative calm.

Take for instance, Sash/a/. He's what I consider a damn good troll, he has a specific method of attack, namely flaunting his nearly crippling case narcissism, and he has honed that one avenue into a precision psychological weapon. Some trolls will spread out to other avenues, (obvious logical fallacies, overacted ignorance, misogynist or racist behavior, etc.) to spark anger in other audiences (debaters, OCD sufferers, women or minorities, respectively). Sash/a/ instead identifies the people that react most severely and focuses on them to extract the maximum amount of anger from them with the minimum amount of effort.

Of course, there are some that seem to get caught in the psychological "blast radius" if you will. Frozen Edge for instance gets angry at people who make people angry, just for the sake of being angry because people are angry. Protip FE, not every instance of people getting mad is the result of trolling. Back in the day, we'd call your type "kindling", nowadays, you're "troll food". Put the Falcon Punch away kid, you're not solving anything. Rolling Eyes

Also, not every troll is necessarily a horrible person. Just a person with a nasty habit who could otherwise have perfectly good uses. Perfectly healthy functional err... serviceable internet communities can thrive even when there's nothing but a flood of trolls trolling trolls (who are in turn trolling yet more trolls, etc).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 586
Join date : 2010-10-18
Age : 24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:39 am

@Feign wrote:


Of course, there are some that seem to get caught in the psychological "blast radius" if you will. Frozen Edge for instance gets angry at people who make people angry, just for the sake of being angry because people are angry. Protip FE, not every instance of people getting mad is the result of trolling. Back in the day, we'd call your type "kindling", nowadays, you're "troll food". Put the Falcon Punch away kid, you're not solving anything. Rolling Eyes

Sad edge,i hope ur brain didn't hardly raped again,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1265
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 36
Location : Elsewhere

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:50 am

@Kasane_Teto wrote:
Sad edge,i hope ur brain didn't hardly raped again,
Oh come on. It's only psychology, it's not like broke out the impromptu physics lessons again. drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2015
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 28
Location : 2nd floor basement in your sister's closet

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:56 am

@Feign wrote:

A specific method of attack, namely flaunting his nearly crippling case narcissism, and he has honed that one avenue into a precision psychological weapon. The people that react most severely and focuses on them to extract the maximum amount of anger from them with the minimum amount of effort.

Of course, there are some that seem to get caught in the psychological "blast radius" if you will.

A person with a nasty habit who could otherwise have perfectly good uses.


Of course becoming a narcissist isn't the only effective form of trolling.
One can easily put people off by adding a little too much effort into the work they are doing.
For Example wrote:

Person A asks Person B to pick up a case of beer from the store with twenty dollars and tells him to keep the change.
Person B comes back several years later with a 80 inch Plasma TV and a 6 pack "Case of beer"
Person A asks why the hell he took so long to get his beer.
Person B states that he put the 20 dollars into a offshore banking account and let the interest accumulate while spending half of it into the local Apple socks.

Usually the sophisticated trolls tend to aim for those caught inside the "blast radius" while in reality causing the least amount of damage and work towards the main person(s) like the supposed "Trolled" and the Troller.

With such habits,
One is able to create chaos in order,
And effectively ruin great buildups they helped maintained due to passive carelessness.
Sure one may be perfectly fine and are able to live that way on a day to day basis,
But once you realize the boredom of living a somewhat normal life,
You'll want to strive as far as the regular community and aim to reach the highest level of reactions as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 2980
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 25
Location : The Twin Moon

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:40 am

I don't like trolling around since I just take a look on any interested topic. But somehow, if there was... Probably...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1265
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 36
Location : Elsewhere

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:12 am

@Desu wrote:
@Feign wrote:

A specific method of attack, namely flaunting his nearly crippling case narcissism, and he has honed that one avenue into a precision psychological weapon. The people that react most severely and focuses on them to extract the maximum amount of anger from them with the minimum amount of effort.

Of course, there are some that seem to get caught in the psychological "blast radius" if you will.

A person with a nasty habit who could otherwise have perfectly good uses.


Of course becoming a narcissist isn't the only effective form of trolling.
One can easily put people off by adding a little too much effort into the work they are doing.
For Example wrote:

Person A asks Person B to pick up a case of beer from the store with twenty dollars and tells him to keep the change.
Person B comes back several years later with a 80 inch Plasma TV and a 6 pack "Case of beer"
Person A asks why the hell he took so long to get his beer.
Person B states that he put the 20 dollars into a offshore banking account and let the interest accumulate while spending half of it into the local Apple socks.

Usually the sophisticated trolls tend to aim for those caught inside the "blast radius" while in reality causing the least amount of damage and work towards the main person(s) like the supposed "Trolled" and the Troller.

With such habits,
One is able to create chaos in order,
And effectively ruin great buildups they helped maintained due to passive carelessness.
Sure one may be perfectly fine and are able to live that way on a day to day basis,
But once you realize the boredom of living a somewhat normal life,
You'll want to strive as far as the regular community and aim to reach the highest level of reactions as possible.
Ehh, the example seems a bit too overly complex for very little "reward", but I get what you're going at.

For trolling absolutely perfected... Loony Toons: Duck Amok...

If you laughed, you enjoy good trollin'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:00 am

@Feign wrote:
If you laughed, you enjoy good trollin'.

If I remember any Looney Toons episode... It would have been that one. I did not even have to watch that video after a few seconds to know which it was. I still remember Daffy as that odd creature with the screwball flag on his pole tail.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1265
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 36
Location : Elsewhere

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:15 am

Mayhem wrote:
@Feign wrote:
If you laughed, you enjoy good trollin'.

If I remember any Looney Toons episode... It would have been that one. I did not even have to watch that video after a few seconds to know which it was. I still remember Daffy as that odd creature with the screwball flag on his pole tail.
there's a whole damn generation in America now that didn't get to have those kinds of cartoons growing up, because Loony Toons got freakin' neutered in the early 2000s. Mad

It's a shame.

Also, where is Sash in all of this? I practically called the guy a genius and he doesn't bust in to soak all that up? Dude's losing his touch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2015
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 28
Location : 2nd floor basement in your sister's closet

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:11 am

@Feign wrote:

Also, where is Sash in all of this? I practically called the guy a genius and he doesn't bust in to soak all that up? Dude's losing his touch.

You don goof'd up now.
Either you're going to become involved in a complexed amount of word patterns associated with trolling,
Or I've just been damned trolled as of now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1265
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 36
Location : Elsewhere

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:39 am

@Desu wrote:
@Feign wrote:

Also, where is Sash in all of this? I practically called the guy a genius and he doesn't bust in to soak all that up? Dude's losing his touch.

You don goof'd up now.
Either you're going to become involved in a complexed amount of word patterns associated with trolling,
Or I've just been damned trolled as of now.
This is an invitation. An opportunity for the trolling to be a true on-topic demonstration of the psychological principles involved.

Essentially, I am beaconing, tempting Sash to come... come into my trap. My flexible and yet tightly binding trap.

Totally not gay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeRift
Newbie
Newbie


Male Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 28
Location : Planet Arcantus

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:56 pm

What if you're not a troll and just wanted to post here? =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 586
Join date : 2010-10-18
Age : 24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:03 pm

@TimeRift wrote:
What if you're not a troll and just wanted to post here? =]
it's simple, u've become a troller, lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1003
Join date : 2010-10-18
Location : Antartica

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:32 pm

@Kasane_Teto wrote:
@Feign wrote:


Of course, there are some that seem to get caught in the psychological "blast radius" if you will. Frozen Edge for instance gets angry at people who make people angry, just for the sake of being angry because people are angry. Protip FE, not every instance of people getting mad is the result of trolling. Back in the day, we'd call your type "kindling", nowadays, you're "troll food". Put the Falcon Punch away kid, you're not solving anything. Rolling Eyes

Sad edge,i hope ur brain didn't hardly raped again,

i just wanted peace, order, and stupidity in the forums ok..... just do not insert trollism that hurts other people.....

but i like to Falcon Punch things.... even it doesnt solves anything...... Sad
i dont want to falcon punch.... thats why i falcon punch Sad

and teto.....
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
TimeRift
Newbie
Newbie


Male Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 28
Location : Planet Arcantus

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:17 pm

@Kasane_Teto wrote:
@TimeRift wrote:
What if you're not a troll and just wanted to post here? =]
it's simple, u've become a troller, lol!

Oh, I see. I'm sad that I've become a troll now =(
=P =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 586
Join date : 2010-10-18
Age : 24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:06 pm

@FrozenEdge wrote:

and teto.....
Spoiler:
 
EDGE!!!! get a grip of urself!!!
here,ur brain is safe but, i couldn't protect ur head,sorry >.<
Spoiler:
 

@TimeRift wrote:

Oh, I see. I'm sad that I've become a troll now =(
=P =]

lol,why are u sad? u should be sad if pipols hav started to hate u b'coz of ur trolling,

i hope feign won't hit his mental strike on me b'coz on that brain thing, >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeRift
Newbie
Newbie


Male Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 28
Location : Planet Arcantus

PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:16 pm

I don't wanna be a troll. They're big, tall, ugly things that smell bad and like to lurk under bridges and such. Or something like that? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: may i ask those trollers?   

Back to top Go down
 
may i ask those trollers?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com