Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4550
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 425

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:22 pm

Again, women are hard to trust.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1703
Join date : 2013-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:35 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
@KidGlitch wrote:
@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Not sure if Kid's gf is naive or sadistic O.O"

Little bit of both, if I'm not mistaken. Also, I think she wanted to teach me a lesson; after I told her what I did to that particular ex, she had that look that all girls seem to have, the one that says, "I really want to smack you, but I'm going to do something much, much worse."
I already talked to you about this. Holy cow. You panicked again didn't you?

What the hell was I supposed to do? Oh, the girl I abandoned after her father's death is at my door looking to ring in the new year as friends. Quick, let's kick her out in the cold!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 756
Join date : 2013-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:44 pm

people in general are hard to trust

fuck people in general
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:45 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
@KidGlitch wrote:
@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Not sure if Kid's gf is naive or sadistic O.O"

Little bit of both, if I'm not mistaken. Also, I think she wanted to teach me a lesson; after I told her what I did to that particular ex, she had that look that all girls seem to have, the one that says, "I really want to smack you, but I'm going to do something much, much worse."
I already talked to you about this. Holy cow. You panicked again didn't you?

Why does kid get so much advice ?

Well damn steam sales are like crack buying natural selection 2


Last edited by boytitan2 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7872
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:55 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
@KidGlitch wrote:
@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Not sure if Kid's gf is naive or sadistic O.O"

Little bit of both, if I'm not mistaken. Also, I think she wanted to teach me a lesson; after I told her what I did to that particular ex, she had that look that all girls seem to have, the one that says, "I really want to smack you, but I'm going to do something much, much worse."
I already talked to you about this. Holy cow. You panicked again didn't you?

Why does kid get so much advice ?
He's more hopeless than you in social situations. (Not trying to be mean to you, but if I am I'm sorry ; ;)

PS: Don't worry Kid. Next time Allie gets on Skype, I'll give her good ideas, I promise. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4550
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 425

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:06 am

@Steffan wrote:
people in general are hard to trust

fuck people in general
true
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1703
Join date : 2013-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:35 am

@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
@Steffan wrote:
people in general are hard to trust

fuck people in general
true

You two should get married, that way cynicism continues in the human gene pool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 756
Join date : 2013-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:08 am

you should accept the fact that people suck

it isn't cynicism, it's the fucking truth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:13 am

@KidGlitch wrote:
@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
@Steffan wrote:
people in general are hard to trust

fuck people in general
true

You two should get married, that way cynicism continues in the human gene pool.

That's quite a naive thing to say..people are not to be trusted.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:24 am

Inkoseh wrote:
@KidGlitch wrote:
@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:

true

You two should get married, that way cynicism continues in the human gene pool.

That's quite a naive thing to say..people are not to be trusted.

Blablalbla people are so evil bla they will back stab you cool story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7872
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:47 am

I feel like I'm part of KidGlitch's block now after being dragged into so many of his social situations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 756
Join date : 2013-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:29 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
Inkoseh wrote:
@KidGlitch wrote:


You two should get married, that way cynicism continues in the human gene pool.

That's quite a naive thing to say..people are not to be trusted.

Blablalbla people are so evil bla they will back stab you cool story.
no one said jack shit about "MUH EVIL BACKSTABBING SITH LORDS" you fucking idiot

just that people are dicks and that you really shouldn't trust anyone by default. the people who do shit like that are anomalies, but the standard has been proven time and time again that people suck. i (used to) do offers a lot, and there was an ad that came up pretty often about our relationships with people and animals. people do shit for personal gains, they have hidden agendas, they use eachother. do animals have hidden agendas? are they even capable of using other animals? do animals do things that are inherently evil towards other animals for no distinguishable reason? no they fucking don't. animals will eat other animals for survival, but humans will kill eachother just because WHY THE FUCK NOT, we say. humans are fucked up creatures. with conscious comes the ability to think and decide on your own, and there are a lot of people out there who aren't thinking the same thing you are.

sith lords have nothing to do with it. people suck, end of story. i am not discussing this with you because i already know you don't know a damn thing about this subject. if you can play cosmic break and not recognize this fact then i'm sorry but there must be a lot out there that doesn't get through to you.

really, come the fuck on now. there are tons of comics, movies, games etc about bad humans making up big cocked up plans to rule the world or kill all the people and shit like that. how many pieces of media (that are not ALREADY CENTERED AROUND ANIMALS, ie Spyro, Sonic, Bugs Bunny etc) are there where the humans are trying to stop an inherently evil and deviant animal? i can think of king kong, but i never watched the movie so i have no idea if someone just let him loose and he was enjoying freedom or if he was actively trying to fuck something up.

come the fuck on. i dare you to name another species that not only proven capable of, but has then proceeded to go ahead and cause as much destruction and inherent evil as humankind has. any examples where humans moved a species into an environment they don't belong and the species proceeded to wreck shit kind of doesn't count due to the fact that if it weren't for humans it would of never happened. i'm talking shit like invasive plant species when i say this.

but again, i won't argue this with you, because literally nothing you say is a reputable source regardless so w/e. people are fucking shit. end of story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 2457
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 26
Location : procrastinating somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:46 am

tl;dr humans are bad people
have it your way

now stop being edgemaster nr.3837383929~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 756
Join date : 2013-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:51 am

i'm edgy for not telling you that the world is all sunshine and rainbows

no, fuck off, that isn't how shit works around here. i'm not going to sit here and lie to you over something like this. people suck, end of story. take note of how there's even a stereotype of humans being bad to start with. i'm sorry that your fragile perception of the world can't handle the idea that not everyone is nice.

we're collectively sorry that you can't accept this simple fact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 2457
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 26
Location : procrastinating somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:59 am

No, you're edgy for thinking in terms of black and white and proceeding to force it down people's throats like a 4 year old having a tantrum. Pipe the fuck down.

I personally believe that people, like life, are an area the shade of gray: there are shitty ones, there are nice ones. How much shitty people there are vs how many nice people there are, is up to everyone to decide for themselves.

You don't know me, so I'd really appreciate it if you wouldn't talk of my perception of the world as if you did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 756
Join date : 2013-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:05 am

You can't sit the fence on human nature. Quit pretending you can.

edit: I just want to point out that Peter Pan is more accepting of this than you've shown yourself to be. Quit trying to be a special snowflake on the subject.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 3107
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Above ground

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:18 am

@-@ lets see

try peeking through Steffan's window

.....


I mean metaphorically
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 756
Join date : 2013-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:20 am

because this shit needs to be said.

>No, you're edgy

No I'm fucking not. It's called being acceptant of the facts. I'm not one to plug my ears and scream "NO ONE IS BAD!!!" because that's fucking wrong. Astral is the absolute most positive person I know and I still see her acknowledge that people can be inherently evil or bad. If anyone is trying to be edgy it's you insisting you're "different" and "special" by being a contrarian on one of the most agreed upon subjects in history.

>and proceeding to force it down people's throats like a 4 year old having a tantrum. Pipe the fuck down.

Yes, and I will continue to do so until it is made clear. People aren't out to make your life easier. They aren't out to get you either, but you sure as hell don't have a fairy godmother looking to do you favors. If you go out in the business world trusting everyone and letting people through with no credit because "i trust them!" you're going to get shot right the fuck down.

See; someone who let multiple people in their business because they "trusted them".
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

>I hired a team of seven staff and set up an office in Richmond upon Thames, Surrey. While the >women I interviewed claimed to be enthused by the idea, they still insisted on high salaries. Fair >enough, I thought at the time - they are professionals, and I knew most of them were talented and >conscientious because I'd worked with them before.

>I personally believe that people, like life, are an area the shade of gray:

How blatantly wrong you can be. THERE IS NOT A FUCKING GREY AREA TO HUMAN NATURE. YOU CAN NOT "KIND OF BE A BAD PERSON". You think that someone gets a free pass because they "only sometimes" do bad shit? You think a bad person can be validated because they sometimes do good things for other people? Fuck no, that isn't how this joint rolls. You're either on our side or you're not. You can not stand in the line. You're on one side or the other. Drop this special snowflake bullshit of "grey area".

>How much shitty people there are vs how many nice people there are, is up to everyone to decide for themselves.

This has nothing to do with anything. The fact stands that not everyone is to be trusted.

>You don't know me, so I'd really appreciate it if you wouldn't talk of my perception of the world as if you did.

How you feel on this subject is entirely irrelevant and means jack shit. Facts are facts. Deal with it, glassjaw.


Last edited by Steffan on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talynn19
Newcomer
Newcomer


Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:21 am

Oh boy.

It's THIS type of argument.

Look, The whole ideal of "There are also shades of grey to people" Is a complete farce designed by social engineering to allow individuals to believe that they are a "Special snowflake" of some kind of grey. The truth of the matter is, unfortunately, this is not true. Despite believing this ideal of being a "Super special shade of grey(tm)" there is still two very important elements that MAKE that grey: A black, and a white.

There will always be the seven deadly sins, and there will be the 7 holy virtues, but there will never be a 14 elements of assholery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 756
Join date : 2013-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:23 am

You're either righteous or you aren't. Serve yourself or serve others, your disposition is still something that is clear as day. You're either black or you're white. You're with us or you're against us. Humans thinks black and white, and they are classified as such. Grey area is something recent popular media has been trying to force on you, but the truth is much simpler.

Be just or be dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 756
Join date : 2013-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:31 am

Even then, it doesn't matter how righteous and pure you are, the fact stands that there are people out there who will FUCKING KILL YOU.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 3107
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Above ground

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:33 am

...................

one of the many reasons why this world...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:49 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
Inkoseh wrote:
@KidGlitch wrote:


You two should get married, that way cynicism continues in the human gene pool.

That's quite a naive thing to say..people are not to be trusted.

Blablalbla people are so evil bla they will back stab you cool story.

Wow, no need to take my words out of context.
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 756
Join date : 2013-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:57 am

http://www.moddb.com/mods/one-must-fall-destiny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:28 am

[quote="Steffan"][quote="boytitan2"][quote="Inkoseh"][quote="KidGlitch"]
I don't know shit about animals.
/quote]

Trust me their are evil animals Did u read about Winty's cats bullying. Or the whale that killed 2 of its trainier mainly due to constantly being bullied by the other whales. Hyena's fucking with lionesses just to be dicks out of boredom when the lion is away. Elephants when they go on rhino killing sprees for no fucking reason at all.

Their is also laziness some one documented 2 eagles the male eagle was a lazy fuck and only hunted enough food for him leaving the mother to have to do double duty and get materials for their nest hunt for herself and kid.

Sorry but worrying about backstabbing is a trait of inferiority alphas don't need it. Only the unexpected can hurt you which is why you expect everything.

Pro tip not all humans are made equal some are actually capable of this grey area form of thinking long as humans existed their would be different slow seeds of evolution leading to different ways of thinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   

Back to top Go down
 
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | Video games | Other Roleplay games | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com