Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shigeru Miyamoto plot went just as planned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Shigeru Miyamoto plot went just as planned   Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:04 am

Hello fellas, today i saw two notices about two franchises mixing up with nintendo, first one its loved by ones, hated by others and simply enjoyed by the rest, the epic Legend Of Zelda next game gets a huge change now with the style of Dynasty Warriors, showing that Link does not nesesarely need to be on a fighting game to make crazy combos

Second its Sonic that decided to lend a hand to Yoshi to rescue Yoshi eggs on the next crossover-ed game

As we saw before this is not the first time that Nintendo gets a character from other games to their own, but those were guests, but now Sonic its acting as a fully playable character and Link gets into a new zone that its neither roll nor fighting

This plus new Bayonetta 2 leave us thinking if Shigeru Miyamoto planned this from the start to release when the time came

And lets not forget main Atlus franchise Shin Megami Tensei IV being released on 3DS

I did my best but i found an image fitting with this post

Spoiler:

Now the real question, this is just a come back of nintendo by going beyond their previous boundaries or its part of a bigger plot?

The answer Lies on Miyamoto but you guys are free to let your imagination free
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster

Female Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru Miyamoto plot went just as planned   Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:31 pm

Oni-Zero wrote:
Hello fellas, today i saw two notices about two franchises mixing up with nintendo, first one its loved by ones, hated by others and simply enjoyed by the rest, the epic Legend Of Zelda next game gets a huge change now with the style of Dynasty Warriors, showing that Link does not nesesarely need to be on a fighting game to make crazy combos

Second its Sonic that decided to lend a hand to Yoshi to rescue Yoshi eggs on the next crossover-ed game

As we saw before this is not the first time that Nintendo gets a character from other games to their own, but those were guests, but now Sonic its acting as a fully playable character and Link gets into a new zone that its neither roll nor fighting

This plus new Bayonetta 2 leave us thinking if Shigeru Miyamoto planned this from the start to release when the time came

And lets not forget main Atlus franchise Shin Megami Tensei IV being released on 3DS

I did my best but i found an image fitting with this post

Spoiler:

Now the real question, this is just a come back of nintendo by going beyond their previous boundaries or its part of a bigger plot?

The answer Lies on Miyamoto but you guys are free to let your imagination free
They need some loyal souls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Shigeru Miyamoto plot went just as planned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com