Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Those Weird Habits

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11416
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 31
Location : Back on the No-Tomorrow-Lane

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:02 pm

@Mie wrote:
@Zwiebel Force wrote:
@Mie wrote:
Lewd habits. But only because I like when I get people uncomfortable.
@Mie wrote:
You can trust meeeeee.

@Topic: I used to "toy" people. Nowadays I'm feeling really guilty about some things that happened because of that.

What
This doesn't sound cery trustworthy and like you ust want to gain people's trust so that you can tease them with embarrassing secrets

@Gerrion: I don't think it's weird or unusua for littl children to play with long hairs. I played with the hair of my sister in law all the time.

@Topic: I chew on my hairs sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:56 pm

@Valkyrie wrote:
@Mie wrote:
Lewd habits. But only because I like when I get people uncomfortable.


Hahahahuehahahue, unexpected :3

@Trill wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:


You shut up look you filthy pigs in human clothing you will tell your perverted habits.

boykiryuin2 pls

I tend to talk too softly and/or too fast, does that count?

0/10
Pls dun make that comparison Turiru.

@AnTi90d wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
I have a weird habit of kind of half covering my mouth for no reason with my fist, kind of like how my avatar is doing. I have no idea why, I just always do it and my friends tease me about it.

Covering parts of your face with your hand(s) is a sign of subconscious insecurity.
Welp.

@Trill wrote:
@darkomen wrote:
I have a habit of purposely manipulating people to fight with each other and sit back and enjoy the show. (moving wallets,apple products, and other expensive items around desks) I also get revenge for nearly everything in some way, shape, or form. As of now, there is someone who constantly pisses me off. As revenge, since she is that type that always worries about everyone and since the people at my school are retarded, I distance myself from her and laugh on the inside as she gets teased for crushing on me. Best shit ever.

EDGE INTENSIFIES
Oh you Embarassed

Wisdom.IF wrote:
I enjoy breaking people ( a different kind of break )

I glare a lot

the probability of me smiling is below 1%

the chances of me talking is extremely low

I hate elevators
Lewd
Tsundere detected
Kuudere detected
Kuudere detected
DO YOU LIKE STAIRS?!
----

I pretty much only fall asleep when it's warm around me, thus resulting in me falling randomly asleep during winter.

Sometimes I'll just say something out of the blue, hoping someone asks me about it, and allowing me to talk about it (I only do this to people very close to me though)

I'm very self-conscious, so when I enter a space with nearly no sound I sub consciously try to avoid making any sound, which sometimes ends up with me doing something stupid.


kiryuin is mine deal with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-12-13
Age : 23
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:10 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
@Mie wrote:
@Zwiebel Force wrote:



@Topic: I used to "toy" people. Nowadays I'm feeling really guilty about some things that happened because of that.

What
This doesn't sound cery trustworthy and like you ust want to gain people's trust so that you can tease them with embarrassing secrets

What does trusting someone has anything to do with being lewd?
I didn't even specify the habits and even so, I still can't relate them.

What a nitpicker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1703
Join date : 2013-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:00 pm

Wisdom.IF wrote:
I enjoy breaking people ( a different kind of break )

I glare a lot

the probability of me smiling is below 1%

the chances of me talking is extremely low

I hate elevators

Thank god, someone else gets it. Elevators aren't just disgusting, cramped, and lacking in musical taste, they're fucking terrifying, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-12-13
Age : 23
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:01 pm

@KidGlitch wrote:
Wisdom.IF wrote:
I enjoy breaking people ( a different kind of break )

I glare a lot

the probability of me smiling is below 1%

the chances of me talking is extremely low

I hate elevators

Thank god, someone else gets it. Elevators aren't just disgusting, cramped, and lacking in musical taste,  they're fucking terrifying, too.

How about airplanes? I'm ok with them, but I get so damn nervous when it starts shaking.
It doesn't matter how many times I've been in one. It still scares the shit out of me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1703
Join date : 2013-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:27 pm

Airplanes are fine. At least you have a chance to survive if something malfunctions, and they're heavily regulated. If an elevator snaps it's cable, you're dead regardless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-12-13
Age : 23
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:09 pm

@KidGlitch wrote:
Airplanes are fine. At least you have a chance to survive if something malfunctions, and they're heavily regulated. If an elevator snaps it's cable, you're dead regardless.

What scares me the most isn't even the death, but how long it takes for you to actually die.
The stress that you would have on a plane falling is much more intense than the elevator (right?).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:33 pm

@KidGlitch wrote:
Airplanes are fine. At least you have a chance to survive if something malfunctions, and they're heavily regulated. If an elevator snaps it's cable, you're dead regardless.

Unless its a building over 7 stories tall or a old ass elevator you are actually pretty good thought you were smart kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1703
Join date : 2013-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:47 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
@KidGlitch wrote:
Airplanes are fine. At least you have a chance to survive if something malfunctions, and they're heavily regulated. If an elevator snaps it's cable, you're dead regardless.

Unless its a building over 7 stories tall or a old ass elevator you are actually pretty good thought you were smart kid.

Rationality only goes so far in counteracting phobias, as they are not born of rational thought.

WREKT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkomen
Anime Addict
avatar

Male Posts : 237
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 24
Location : In a House next to my neighbor's house.

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:00 pm

Kyle. Why so damn smart and like that. But srsly elevators start falling at a a tall floor. You're fucked. The doors aren't going to open, even if they did you'd still die, they crash through floors at certain heights, there isn't a way to stop them from falling= FUCKED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 756
Join date : 2013-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:29 pm

being utterly incomprehensible
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2011-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:37 pm

it would propably a good idea to check on statistics on which happens more often: an elevator cable snapping or a plane crashing. my guess is the planes are winning, and plane crashes are rare allready.

besides that: a snapped cable doesnt automatically result in a falling elevator because of different stuffs build in newer ones and some physic.

putting all that aside, having a car accident is much more likely than the other two, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-12-13
Age : 23
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:07 pm

@Aurum_Sol wrote:
it would propably a good idea to check on statistics on which happens more often: an elevator cable snapping or a plane crashing. my guess is the planes are winning, and plane crashes are rare allready.

besides that: a snapped cable doesnt automatically result in a falling elevator because of different stuffs build in newer ones and some physic.

putting all that aside, having a car accident is much more likely than the other two, so yeah.

Yea car accident is more often. But car accidents happen in a few seconds.
AIRPLANES ARE FALLING FROM THE SKY GUYS IT'S LIKE TORTURE BEFORE DYING
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1703
Join date : 2013-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:42 pm

On a side note, I think fat people should be forced to take the stairs. Not only is it giving them exercise, it'll keep elevators from snapping their cable because of a weight issue.

Also, those fat people that take the scooters at retail stores drive me crazy. You're not old, infirm, or even disabled, you're fucking fat :V
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-12-13
Age : 23
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:42 pm

@KidGlitch wrote:
On a side note, I think fat people should be forced to take the stairs. Not only is it giving them exercise, it'll keep elevators from snapping their cable because of a weight issue.

Also, those fat people that take the scooters at retail stores drive me crazy. You're not old, infirm, or even disabled, you're fucking fat :V

You say that ignoring the fact that there are diseases and some people don't simply choose to be fat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:31 am

@Mie wrote:
@KidGlitch wrote:
On a side note, I think fat people should be forced to take the stairs. Not only is it giving them exercise, it'll keep elevators from snapping their cable because of a weight issue.

Also, those fat people that take the scooters at retail stores drive me crazy. You're not old, infirm, or even disabled, you're fucking fat :V

You say that ignoring the fact that there are diseases and some people don't simply choose to be fat.

Mie you know damn well he is talking about the people fat from over eating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 3107
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Above ground

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:26 am

elevator snapping -> instant death?? -> advanced technology -> emergency breaks
=w=

airplanes -> heights -> wow -> you get to see something pretty before you die -> instant death for falling

dying from a fire is much much more.....

dying from a stab is kinda.... (except insta-heart kill)

so far it's still closed space.... worst death...

caved in ;_;



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 4410
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 23
Location : Lost Canvas

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:30 am

> Mie you know damn well he is talking about the people fat from over eating.

Because only looking at them makes you know if they are fat from eating or fat because of a disease, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:08 am

@Shai wrote:
> Mie you know damn well he is talking about the people fat from over eating.

Because only looking at them makes you know if they are fat from eating or fat because of a disease, right?

No its because obesity from over eating is a major issue in America and most people are over weight from well eating to much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 3107
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Above ground

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:11 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
@Shai wrote:
> Mie you know damn well he is talking about the people fat from over eating.

Because only looking at them makes you know if they are fat from eating or fat because of a disease, right?

No its because obesity from over eating is a major issue in America and most people are over weight from well eating to much.
because american food are ...

you know....

handy...

easy...

and high in....

LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1288
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:30 am

@KidGlitch wrote:
On a side note, I think fat people should be forced to take the stairs. Not only is it giving them exercise, it'll keep elevators from snapping their cable because of a weight issue.

Also, those fat people that take the scooters at retail stores drive me crazy. You're not old, infirm, or even disabled, you're fucking fat :V

Wait what. People take scooters at retail stores?
(note that this is almost never seen in my country)

@topic decided to run home instead of take a bus. I kinda regretted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 756
Join date : 2013-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:39 am

yeah, american stores have carts you can ride in.

fat people use these. a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3071
Join date : 2011-02-26
Age : 907

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:23 am

I don't think people at a size large enough to come close to threatening the weight limit of an elevator would be able to fit enough in to potentially even begin to threaten it.

It'd be a pain in the ass to implement (and pretty rude too). Where do you draw the line as to who is "too fat" to take the elevator. Do you weigh everyone who gets on, or just by size alone? It'd seem dumb to make someone walk just because they're a few pounds over, so do you make exceptions for borderline people? You -could- set rules for these things but seriously, it's an elevator ride that will take a minute at most.

Being overweight is definitely unhealthy no matter the cause but it's still not something you should punish them for. You're not going to get fatcooties from standing next to someone who's overweight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1288
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:12 pm

@Trill wrote:
I don't think people at a size large enough to come close to threatening the weight limit of an elevator would be able to fit enough in to potentially even begin to threaten it.

It'd be a pain in the ass to implement (and pretty rude too). Where do you draw the line as to who is "too fat" to take the elevator. Do you weigh everyone who gets on, or just by size alone? It'd seem dumb to make someone walk just because they're a few pounds over, so do you make exceptions for borderline people? You -could- set rules for these things but seriously, it's an elevator ride that will take a minute at most.

Being overweight is definitely unhealthy no matter the cause but it's still not something you should punish them for. You're not going to get fatcooties from standing next to someone who's overweight.

The only thing you'll get by standing next to them, is flattened

that might've been a tad over the line
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-12-13
Age : 23
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm

@Shai wrote:
> Mie you know damn well he is talking about the people fat from over eating.

Because only looking at them makes you know if they are fat from eating or fat because of a disease, right?


There BT.

Thanks Shai c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Those Weird Habits    

Back to top Go down
 
Those Weird Habits
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com