Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Plants vs Zombies 2 - Its about time! [Android/iOS]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Female Posts : 4520

PostSubject: Plants vs Zombies 2 - Its about time! [Android/iOS]   Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:02 am

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.game.pvz2_row

The long wait is over!

Supercharged Plants!
World Wide Adventure!
SECRET PLANTS!
PLANT UPGRADES THRU COINS!

CRAZY DAVE!?

AND MOAR ZOMBIES TO KILL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/reihunter
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7872

PostSubject: Re: Plants vs Zombies 2 - Its about time! [Android/iOS]   Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:27 am

I already love Plants vs Zombies, I'll see what's better (Or possibly worse) about this :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Plants vs Zombies 2 - Its about time! [Android/iOS]   Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:41 pm

Well, i've had it for quite some time, so here's what i can say about the game:

- All the 3 ages have many levels with which to play, and once you complete the main story for each, you'll get challenges to complete with various handicaps, including plant limit and zombie killing sprees;

- Each age has bonus paths that give bonuses to your gameplay: some are exclusive plants, others are perks to your gameplay, such as an extra plant or extra suns at the start of the game. However, you can either unlock it with keys you find as you play or with a small transaction. You can get all bonus paths without paying, though it will take you some time (which is neglectible if you enjoy every match you play Wink);

- You have access to powers that involve your fingertips, but you need coins to recharge said powers: you can either gain them as you play or (again) buy the coins with money;

- While a few plants are can only be accessible through paying with money, these are not vital to your gameplay - they're good perks though.

- In the "meta-game", while the 4th age isn't avainable yet, they're currently staging "pinãta" matches: if you survive the special rounds, you'll have tons of goodies for free, including costumes for your plants (warning: so far these costumes permanently change your plants).

In my opinion, a must have to spend some fun killing zombies with plants, and i haven't spent a single dime to fully enjoy the game Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Female Posts : 4520

PostSubject: Re: Plants vs Zombies 2 - Its about time! [Android/iOS]   Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:21 pm

EA Games, draining everyone's money.

But hey, its a fun game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/reihunter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plants vs Zombies 2 - Its about time! [Android/iOS]   

Back to top Go down

Plants vs Zombies 2 - Its about time! [Android/iOS]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com