Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 28/11/2013 Update

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 5490
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in the state of Country

PostSubject: Re: 28/11/2013 Update   Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:11 am

...

I DUNNO WHAT THE FUCK TO DO FOR MY ENTRY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GasaiYunoº
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 631
Join date : 2013-06-09

PostSubject: Re: 28/11/2013 Update   Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:25 am

@Koiro wrote:
...

I DUNNO WHAT THE FUCK TO DO FOR MY ENTRY
You can do something random, i did the first thing i could think of.
(at first i didn't know what to do but after i started editing the image, i thought of something)


Last edited by GasaiYunoº on Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 3107
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Above ground

PostSubject: Re: 28/11/2013 Update   Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:30 am

@Koiro wrote:
...

I DUNNO WHAT THE FUCK TO DO FOR MY ENTRY
instead of worrying about it you should take it easy the answer will come to you naturally

also you still have some time .... don't rush it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GasaiYunoº
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 631
Join date : 2013-06-09

PostSubject: Re: 28/11/2013 Update   Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:33 am

Wisdom.IF wrote:

instead of worrying about it you should take it easy the answer will come to you naturally

also you still have some time .... don't rush it
The only problem with waiting until later is that more people will enter the contest and it will be harder to think of something original.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 3107
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Above ground

PostSubject: Re: 28/11/2013 Update   Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:45 am

@GasaiYunoº wrote:
Wisdom.IF wrote:

instead of worrying about it you should take it easy the answer will come to you naturally

also you still have some time .... don't rush it
The only problem with waiting until later is that more people will enter the contest and it will be harder to think of something original.
yeah I guess so....


but putting more pressure to someone who is already under pressure is kinda....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11422
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 31
Location : Back on the No-Tomorrow-Lane

PostSubject: Re: 28/11/2013 Update   Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:58 am

@CapeMike wrote:
Submitted my entry into the contest...and now, the game seems to run fine, despite the only adjustment I made was changing the game's Memory Size to L from M....  Very Happy
Best. Update. Note.

After seeing the cupid boosters I was disappointed. The wings are just as off as the cupid wing accs...of course that's just me. I might give it a go for the muscleMENia though 0.0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5289
Join date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: 28/11/2013 Update   Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:20 am

I might as well tell the gara to go fuck itself and just buy like, 300 harmonics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 4410
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Lost Canvas

PostSubject: Re: 28/11/2013 Update   Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:59 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
@CapeMike wrote:
Submitted my entry into the contest...and now, the game seems to run fine, despite the only adjustment I made was changing the game's Memory Size to L from M....  Very Happy
Best. Update. Note.

After seeing the cupid boosters I was disappointed. The wings are just as off as the cupid wing accs...of course that's just me. I might give it a go for the muscleMENia though 0.0
>Not already having smexy muscles in your garage.

Himmel, you're behind. D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11422
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 31
Location : Back on the No-Tomorrow-Lane

PostSubject: Re: 28/11/2013 Update   Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:14 am

@Shai wrote:
@Zwiebel Force wrote:
@CapeMike wrote:
Submitted my entry into the contest...and now, the game seems to run fine, despite the only adjustment I made was changing the game's Memory Size to L from M....  Very Happy
Best. Update. Note.

After seeing the cupid boosters I was disappointed. The wings are just as off as the cupid wing accs...of course that's just me. I might give it a go for the muscleMENia though 0.0
>Not already having smexy muscles in your garage.

Himmel, you're behind. D:
I blame biased NY gara that wouldn't give me a single fucking gold and that fucking, fucking, fucking weekly that had nothing but ST girls for me D:<

Well at least my husbando is wiv me QwQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5289
Join date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: 28/11/2013 Update   Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:35 am

I all I want for my birthday is a big booty Sigma. D;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11422
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 31
Location : Back on the No-Tomorrow-Lane

PostSubject: Re: 28/11/2013 Update   Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:07 pm

Inb4 Ivis comes around to check who ese is that interested in her Crim-chan >:3
*Jynx jynx*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4550
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 425

PostSubject: Re: 28/11/2013 Update   Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:09 pm

Man BF Lily is cool as fuck
Why don't more people use her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5289
Join date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: 28/11/2013 Update   Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:11 pm

@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Man BF Lily is cool as fuck
Why don't more people use her
Last time I used her, I couldn't hit shit with her.
I don't really know how people use her since CB for me just goes, yeah, enemy there, we send bullet the other way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 5490
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in the state of Country

PostSubject: Re: 28/11/2013 Update   Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:22 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
I all I want for my birthday is a big booty Sigma. D;
+1

I need more A in my garage too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4550
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 425

PostSubject: Re: 28/11/2013 Update   Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:18 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Man BF Lily is cool as fuck
Why don't more people use her
Last time I used her, I couldn't hit shit with her.
I don't really know how people use her since CB for me just goes, yeah, enemy there, we send bullet the other way.
Just stop trying to hit strafing targets
ez
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5289
Join date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: 28/11/2013 Update   Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:25 pm

@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Man BF Lily is cool as fuck
Why don't more people use her
Last time I used her, I couldn't hit shit with her.
I don't really know how people use her since CB for me just goes, yeah, enemy there, we send bullet the other way.
Just stop trying to hit strafing targets
ez
Funny thing is that it missed non strafing targets, running at 10º.

Even 1x superfly on weekly gives me nothing but silvers now. Sugoi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1703
Join date : 2013-02-22

PostSubject: Re: 28/11/2013 Update   Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:46 pm

I noticed it described Perse's main weapon as having, "great homing". Anyone care to verify, because I've been looking for a sexy HD AA bot for a while now, and I'm tempted to try and get her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 4410
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Lost Canvas

PostSubject: Re: 28/11/2013 Update   Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:19 am

Bikini Pers is probably the sluttiest thing in the game now next to Litia. Her bikini doesn't even make sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zeando
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 229
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 907
Location : in the land of pizza and pasta al pesto

PostSubject: Re: 28/11/2013 Update   Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:58 am


they should really allow image edits
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2969
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 24
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: 28/11/2013 Update   Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:00 am

@zeando wrote:
Spoiler:
 
they should really allow image edits
pretty sure they allowed it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5289
Join date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: 28/11/2013 Update   Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:33 pm

Oh, okay, just fuck this gara. This little piece of shit only gives me Lios or Victor. With the rare instance of Monica. Just, fuck it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: 28/11/2013 Update   Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:13 am

Stop rolling man. It's one of those garas with rigged rates where you get repeated gold/silver balls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11422
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 31
Location : Back on the No-Tomorrow-Lane

PostSubject: Re: 28/11/2013 Update   Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:25 am

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Oh, okay, just fuck this gara. This little piece of shit only gives me Lios or Victor. With the rare instance of Monica. Just, fuck it.
I hate you!:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zeando
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 229
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 907
Location : in the land of pizza and pasta al pesto

PostSubject: Re: 28/11/2013 Update   Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:32 am

@Stickboy wrote:
@zeando wrote:
Spoiler:
 
they should really allow image edits
pretty sure they allowed it
lemme recheck.. yep they did cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11422
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 31
Location : Back on the No-Tomorrow-Lane

PostSubject: Re: 28/11/2013 Update   Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 am

Not sure if they'll actually like "shit" and "wtf" though. I remember playing a game in which "wtf" got censored l0l
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 28/11/2013 Update   

Back to top Go down
 
28/11/2013 Update
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com