Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Garmraid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 290

PostSubject: 21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-   Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Cosmos Garapon!

New characters Alcy Rivette & Vanessa Batros make their debut in the Cosmos Garapon and Shop!

These new warriors make their Galactic debut on the Cosmic Ark with their dual combat styles of Analyze and Hacking. They'll discover weakpoints and types with the power of Analyze, and then watch out as they go full out with their Hacking, strengthening themselves while weakening their foe by draining Cosmos Energy.

The power of Cosmos Energy lets them adapt their weaponry on the fly so whether facing LND, AIR, ART, SUP or Zero type, their shots strike harder and cut deeper!

Alcy Rivette can focus on her close or long range firepower, striking from the air, while her partner, Vanessa Batros, provides melee support from the land, with powerful attack patterns you have to see to believe!

Alcy and Vanessa will also be available in the Shop(Nerfed OfC), with both Rt(100,3s) and UC(150k,1s) versions!

------------------------------------------------------------

Extra Prize from Cosmos Garapon

During the Campaign, your first 5x roll gives you 1 set of the following items!

- Superior Element x2
- Power Element x3
- Tech Element x3
- Run Element x3
- Boost Element x3
- Tough Elementx3

*Each account may receive only 1 set.
The Campaign runs from the end of maintenance until 11/28! Items will be sent out after the campaign ends, like always.

Limited Edition versions to the first 200 users!

The first 200 players to win either Alcy Rivette or Vanessa Batros from the [Cosmos Garapon] during the duration of the campaign will receive special prizes!

The first 200 users to win Alcy Rivette will receive:
・[Alcy Rivette (Special hair color)] x1
・[Alcy Rivette Conversion Parts] x1
・[Limited Edition Parts A] x1

The first 200 users to win Vanessa Batros will receive:
・[Vanessa Batros (Special hair color)] x1
・[Vanessa Batros Conversion Parts] x1
・[Limited Edition Parts B] x1

-The attached conversion parts are the same as those available for purchase by Rt or UC.
-In order to be eligible for this campaign, you must obtain an Alcy Rivette and/or a Vanessa Batros from the Cosmos Garapon.
-Users who receive more than one Alcy Rivette and/or Vanessa Batros will only receive one set of prizes per account.
-Winners will be notified when prizes are distributed.

-The campaign will last until the maintenance period on November 27th.

Stand out in Union Wars with your limited edition versions of Alcy Rivette and Vanessa Batros!

Level Up Alcy & Vanessa

Get a prize for leveling Alcy &/or Vanessa to LV10!
This campaign counts for both Gara and Shop Alcy/Vanessa. You will receive your prize after re-entering your Garage.

Campaign runs until December 5th Maintenance!
*Cosmo Harmonics OMEGA increases tune up success rate by 100%

Melfi & Elisalotte in Shop for UC

Melfi and Elisalotte has been added to Shop for a limited time!!
Both girls are [1 Slot] and will be available for UC(80k each) until January 23rd!!

x1.5 Multipliers

We will be running x1.5 Multipliers for both Exp & UC until 11/24!
*Multipliers will not run for Training Arena & Team Fights.

Weekly Garapon

This week's Weekly Gara features a selection of popular robots from Garapons past.

Clan Fight System UPDATE

Clan Fight is a new game mode that allows clans to compete against each other every week! Check it out by clicking on the Clan Fight Info button underneath Epoch Battle on the Arena menu.

The Clan Fights scheduled for this month are 11/23, 12/1, 12/7, 12/15, 12/21, 12/29 at 19:00 - 20:30 server time. To participate, register your team from the Clan Fight screen after the event has started. Teams that register will be automatically matched up with each other.

For more information about prizes and more specific rules, click here.

New Player Welcome Campaign still available

The New Player Welcome Campaign which began 9/5 has been extended! Players who have just made their account will receive many bonus items when they start playing CosmicBreak! Details can be found here!

Other

- Quests have been shuffled.

- Trintia BD's REPAIR FIELD support effects will have their duration reduced.(In response to this change, the Trintia HDJ may be used in the Cosmo Pot Reset without the usage of a Cosmo Regret OMEGA. The materials used, outside of those for Ex Tunes, will be returned as well. This expires at the beginning of maintenance, December 5th, 2013.)

- The Mega Garapon has been removed as announced.

Should be all...did this one 'cause no one was doing it; should it be useless or whatever feel free to delete this =V

P.S:weeee doing this stuff is NOT easy at all...

Last edited by Garmraid on Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: 21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-   Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:53 pm

Before anyone asks.

Elisa's conversion part that comes with her ball makes her Aura attacks remain the same as non aura, except slightly improved (combo is the exact same) and make it so the tackle get some WB bar.
Yes, the conversion part defines which attacks she will have during aura.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samui
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 777

PostSubject: Re: 21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-   Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:07 pm

- The Mega Garapon has been removed as announced.

Might as well hope CS releases Vestia in the future. :/

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Garmraid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-   Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:27 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Before anyone asks.

Elisa's conversion part that comes with her ball makes her Aura attacks remain the same as non aura, except slightly improved (combo is the exact same) and make it so the tackle get some WB bar.
Actually (after rolling her) i can say it works like this:

Part A:While in AURA her charge is a straight charge(well d'oh),her shots/combo remain the same
Part B:While in AURA she gets super quick attacks as her sword splits in TWO,her shots becomes a lightning shot & instead of charging she stays still and create some sort of "fire wave" hitting anything in front of her(short reach)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: 21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-   Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:30 pm

@Garmraid wrote:
@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Before anyone asks.

Actually (after rolling her) i can say it works like this:

Part A:While in AURA her charge is a straight charge(well d'oh),her shots/combo remain the same
Part B:While in AURA she gets super quick attacks as her sword splits in TWO,her shots becomes a lightning shot & instead of charging she stays still and create some sort of "fire wave" hitting anything in front of her(short reach)
A is the lightning, 2 sword part, B is the lance. B aura doesn't change the tackle at all, besides force and getting WB back.
The swords also have thunders being fired from above (just like Malca's AM thunders).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemia

PostSubject: Re: 21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-   Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:24 pm

In regards to the bonus Zero parts, they will be granted on the 28th correct? I wonder if they're what fits into the last equipment-specific slot on each Zero.

And if anyone cared to know about Agnizyne, it plays much like an ART version of Mikoto Tsukuyomi's gunner path, complete with WB-based beam. The difference is that the bot actively begins to suffer from a burn-type effect much like Blaze Baron, which builds up faster or slower depending on whether or not you have taken the Hyper Radiator cart and how often you use the default weapons. The burn does gradually reduce HP, with the 2nd stage taking off considerable chunks as well as causing a slow-like debuff. However, the size and power of the WB's beam depends on your burn level.

With no burn, it outputs a pathetic pair of beams. However, it can be used as fast as it recharges, so it could be considered a last resort weapon or item farming weapon as well. 1st stage burn outputs a pair of beams roughly the same size as Mikoto's WB beam, but doesn't have the knockback that Mikoto's has. 2nd stage burn produces a pair of beams large enough to look like one beam that's about half the size of Agnizyne itself.

Personally, it best works in confined spaces or in defensive groups where the WB wouldn't be wasted much, since the player will have to purge the heat often or run the risk of burn-assisted suicide. The burn can't be cooled down by going for a swim, doesn't affect walk, but it does affect your flight speed (1st stage burn only).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: 21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-   Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:35 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: 21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-   Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:37 pm

Oh god, that Victor and Lios. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: 21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-   Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:44 pm

Hope she's down with...

NVM

(I was going to say Furries, because Lios is a lion, but, I'm not sure if that counts)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemia

PostSubject: Re: 21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-   Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:53 pm

@KidGlitch wrote:
Hope she's down with...

NVM

(I was going to say Furries, because Lios is a lion, but, I'm not sure if that counts)
That's Brave Lios, if you didn't know. His human gladiator-swimsuit version, to be specific. So she just has to worry about the muscles. And Victor's gaze. The gaze that just says "Come closer. I'll teach you the joys of muscles".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: 21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-   Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:03 pm

@KidGlitch wrote:
Hope she's down with...

NVM

I was referring to the fact that he had clothing on that was modeled after an animal (ie, the Lios Mask)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: 21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-   Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Haha frightening men xD Why no Dracken? :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: 21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-   Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:43 pm

@colfenor1337 wrote:
Dracken too old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: 21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-   Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:08 pm

@Kurt wrote:
@colfenor1337 wrote:
Dracken too old.
this^

rolled 1x ... stupid bronze....

I got superfly and bronze shows up how unlucky can I get...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nfi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: 21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-   Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Dracken isn't a weirdo.

How does Trintia's repair field work now?
I mean the support duration.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemia

PostSubject: Re: 21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-   Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:36 pm

Split emergency maintenance. First one is to fix several issues with Magnell G. The second will happen shortly and is to give out replacement Gara Alcy's for those who rolled her; since her HD was missing 3 slots.

Info on the offical front page.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samui
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 777

PostSubject: Re: 21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-   Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:02 am

endfield wrote:
Dracken isn't a weirdo.

How does Trintia's repair field work now?
I mean the support duration.
Trintia's Clearance + armor lasts shorter (the same time the repair field disappears). It's clearance effect lasts longer than the field itself before but it's effects are still the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2963

PostSubject: Re: 21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-   Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:09 am

@Garmraid wrote:
Alcy and Vanessa will also be available in the Shop(Nerfed OfC), with both Rt(100,3s) and UC(150k,1s) versions!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garmraid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-   Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:53 am

Spoiler:

And here's Alcy[got this one from "normal"(actually lair of idiots  )forum], from both comics we CAN actually desume that both Alcy & Vanessa are working for K-Ogre boy...at least they won't pose much of a threat -1st one is a klutz,downing her "pals", for the 2nd we have our saviors "Muscle Powered" Victor & "I was a furrybot once" Lios sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: 21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-   Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:30 am

i get a felling K - Orge someday will pop out become Male zero + sexy handsome + musle ~ muscle.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i can fell it, someday he will come with damn Evil handsomeness D: .
YEAH SOMEDAY AFTER ALL DATA COLLECTED.

damn K~orge im jellous with you, because you have 2 loyal cute moe >w<)/ .

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1956

PostSubject: Re: 21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-   Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:05 am

Well, some stuff I want to say about the new bots here, at least about what I've seen of them

-Alcy and Vanessa, well they are ZERO's, and I have something against ZERO bots, so I don't think I will be trying to get them. However, they actually adapt to suit different types, this could be interesting to see. Although I bet the Shop versions are going to be a total joke compared to the Garapon versions (it even says their weapons are for Mock Battles in those ones), so I don't think they'd be worth it.
-Don't have much to say about the new Elisalotte
-Agnizyne appears to be quite a new AXIS robot. His attacks are awesome Fire-based Artillery Launches that can either burn others or inflict the Melt effect! Take that, Blazed Baron!
-Lancerlot A. looks rather useful. Not only for the Lance, but that new K-Aegis arm. I bet K-Aegis is like the classic Lancerlot K-shield we've come to love, but now even better and with explosive resistance too! I totally want this!
-Wolf Rayet HII looks like a totally awesome AIR bot, and one I'd love to have. His BS is an L-sized equipped with a Steal Boost gun and a Boost Recharge too, meaning this guy is one robot who won't go on land for a while. I'd probably put his BS on one of my stronger AIR's, such as my Pacifar. Also I wonder if his Boost Recharge will work on Shaden BS2? If anyone can test that for me, please do.
-Don't really have much to say about Hiverion R.
-Magnell is a Support Robot I've always dreamed of, come true. I think it's cool how he can pull others in with a magnet, and then shock them. I bet if used correctly, that could really be effective for a Support Robot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥

PostSubject: Re: 21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-   Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:10 am

Using Magnell to attract enemies to pits seems to be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1956

PostSubject: Re: 21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-   Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:36 am

@KoumakanScarlet wrote:
Using Magnell to attract enemies to pits seems to be a good idea.
Exactly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: 21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-   Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:43 am

Or to pull away enemies trying to team pillar an ally on your team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: 21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-   Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:45 am

or kill your allies in temple site using magnell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-   

Back to top Go down

21/11/2013 -Oh look ZEROes in shop....o.o?-
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum