Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3071
Join date : 2011-02-26
Age : 907

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:10 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
@Trill wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
My head hurts 0-o.
Makes sense if you look at it for a second.

Left pad is movement, comparable to the left analogue stick on an Xbox controller or whatever. Right one is akin to the right analogue used on a lot of FPS's to look around. Left Trigger is orange, Right trigger is blue. Left bumper is zoom in, right is zoom out. Crouch is mapped to what would be a button on the back to be pressed with your fingers.

Having only one angle of it and the transparency of the lines definately makes it a pain in the ass to figure out where the lines go though.
You never give up on the Dpad and making a proper face button lay out. Even mircosoft has gotten thier shit together to make the xbox one dpad good. Nintendo learned from the dream cast not do stupid shit with the face buttons. This thing takes like every bad controller idea and multiplies it by 100,
I was under the impression part of the appeal of Valve's controllers is that they're fully part swappable. I'm sure they'll sell more customized parts/allow third party creation of part replacements.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4550
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 425

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:08 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
avatar

Posts : 4995
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:28 am

The heck is salty bet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:00 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
THIS CONTROLLER IS CONFUSING I CAN'T EVE - *boom*
I see what you did there #em3.5 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 4410
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Lost Canvas

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:05 am

@Hyoka wrote:
The heck is salty bet?
http://www.saltybet.com/

You bet with fake money on characters that 1 v 1 each other from several games/anime/whatever else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4550
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 425

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:15 pm

Salty updated and now has a song list, hurray.

But Duane is now gone ;_;
#freeduane
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:26 pm

why is snoop there now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 4410
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Lost Canvas

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:45 pm

Wait what..

Duane replaced by Snoop?

Why. ; _ ;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 5490
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in the state of Country

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:27 pm

Rip in pieces Duane, at leat you'll be able to dance in the heaves forever ;_;

Oh, speaking of Saltybet, first time I bet all my money on someone, I won.

Kamek2op pls nerf

Got sooooo luck and I AM NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN.

Anyways, in other news, my teacher decided to lose my project that I mailed to her. Because I don't like a messy e-mail account, I erased the mail that I sent to her after I sent her my project (Which was like 3 wks ago btw, so she basically didn't check most peoples' projects if they e-mailed them to her. So they had to do the same thing as I, because she lost everyone who e-mailed it to her's projects.). This basically means that I now have to re-do it.

Yaaaay ;_;

I also have 7 tests this week in school.

Double yaaaaay ;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1703
Join date : 2013-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:49 pm

I had a prof like that... I gave the bastard a jump drive with my dissertation on it, and he gave it back to me corrupted. It was my only goddamn copy, because I had been working on it at the library. I now officially store everything in the cloud, on a backup drive, and on portable media in addition to the hard copy on my PC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:51 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
Rip in pieces Duane, at leat you'll be able to dance in the heaves forever ;_;

Oh, speaking of Saltybet, first time I bet all my money on someone, I won.

Kamek2op pls nerf

Got sooooo luck and I AM NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN.

Anyways, in other news, my teacher decided to lose my project that I mailed to her. Because I don't like a messy e-mail account, I erased the mail that I sent to her after I sent her my project (Which was like 3 wks ago btw, so she basically didn't check most peoples' projects if they e-mailed them to her. So they had to do the same thing as I, because she lost everyone who e-mailed it to her's projects.). This basically means that I now have to re-do it.

Yaaaay ;_;

I also have 7 tests this week in school.

Double yaaaaay ;_;
Not adding your work to saved mail nice job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1703
Join date : 2013-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:52 pm

Shit, BT just dropped a fucking logic bomb on yo ass, Koi. Now you gotta fight, or yo black pride gone get gangraped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
avatar

Posts : 546
Join date : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:01 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
Rip in pieces Duane, at leat you'll be able to dance in the heaves forever ;_;

Oh, speaking of Saltybet, first time I bet all my money on someone, I won.

Kamek2op pls nerf

Got sooooo luck and I AM NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN.

Anyways, in other news, my teacher decided to lose my project that I mailed to her. Because I don't like a messy e-mail account, I erased the mail that I sent to her after I sent her my project (Which was like 3 wks ago btw, so she basically didn't check most peoples' projects if they e-mailed them to her. So they had to do the same thing as I, because she lost everyone who e-mailed it to her's projects.). This basically means that I now have to re-do it.

Yaaaay ;_;

I also have 7 tests this week in school.

Double yaaaaay ;_;
Not adding your work to saved mail nice job.
This nigger is actually kinda intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1703
Join date : 2013-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:02 pm

It's cuz he pays his white hoes to translate it for him.

Nigga.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 5490
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in the state of Country

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:44 pm

Well I figured if my teacher already had my work she would have graded it by now. So I deleted the mail. She had 3 freaking weeks to give me a grade on it already, and if she asked everyone to e-mail it to her again, then that means she basically just wasted 3 weeks worth of time she had to grade our projects. Sure, I'll admit I should've kept the work for a bit until I could've confirmed that she graded it, THEN deleted the mail I sent her, but she should've graded the work by now and not had lost everyone's work at this point. And I can't help it, need muh e-mail boxes clean. I might have OCD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1703
Join date : 2013-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:53 pm

Use tags. That's what I do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
avatar

Posts : 546
Join date : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:01 pm



UGH, I'M THE COOLEST.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4550
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 425

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:00 pm

Oh god, I don't even remember him saying that, I'm dying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 5490
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in the state of Country

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:30 pm

@Saitama wrote:


UGH, I'M THE COOLEST.
>watching DarkspinesSanic
Yay I'm not the only one.

After reading your comment and watching the video, I will now not be able to help myself and keep from laughing everythime Shadow says that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:36 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
@Saitama wrote:


UGH, I'M THE COOLEST.
>watching DarkspinesSanic
Yay I'm not the only one.

After reading your comment and watching the video, I will now not be able to help myself and keep from laughing everythime Shadow says that.

Your the only sonic furry here sorry :v.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 5490
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in the state of Country

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:39 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
@Saitama wrote:


UGH, I'M THE COOLEST.
>watching DarkspinesSanic
Yay I'm not the only one.

After reading your comment and watching the video, I will now not be able to help myself and keep from laughing everythime Shadow says that.

Your the only sonic furry here sorry :v.
> liking Sonic makes me a furry
Ok

First of all, you act like I obsess over it.
Second of all
>someone not me posts a sonic video
>someone also not me comments about it in such a way that lets you know they played the game and probably liked it
Ok I'm the only one who likes it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:47 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
>watching DarkspinesSanic
Yay I'm not the only one.

After reading your comment and watching the video, I will now not be able to help myself and keep from laughing everythime Shadow says that.

Your the only sonic furry here sorry :v.
> liking Sonic makes me a furry
Ok

First of all, you act like I obsess over it.
Second of all
>someone not me posts a sonic video
>someone also not me comments about it in such a way that lets you know they played the game and probably liked it
Ok I'm the only one who likes it
Im just joking with you lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 5490
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in the state of Country

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:49 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
Your the only sonic furry here sorry :v.
> liking Sonic makes me a furry
Ok

First of all, you act like I obsess over it.
Second of all
>someone not me posts a sonic video
>someone also not me comments about it in such a way that lets you know they played the game and probably liked it
Ok I'm the only one who likes it
Im just joking with you lol.
Embarassed O-oh...
S-sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnTi90d
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3282
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 1004
Location : U.S.S.A - United Socialist States of America

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:50 pm

I've never played a Sonic game that wasn't 2D... (fucking kids and your new fangled 3D games.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 5490
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in the state of Country

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:53 pm

@AnTi90d wrote:
I've never played a Sonic game that wasn't 2D... (fucking kids and your new fangled 3D games.)
The SA series ain't bad...
It just aged as terribly as it possibly could have, which is why despite the fact that I hate it SA2 is still my favorite Sonic game of all-time because I hatelove it now (That and Sonic CD, but JP version 10x better because >dat soundtrack doe.).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   

Back to top Go down
 
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com