Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 BoyTitan needs your help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
boytitan2

Male Posts : 8634
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

BoyTitan needs your help Empty
PostSubject: BoyTitan needs your help   BoyTitan needs your help EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 1:35 am

1 I really want to go to hawaii

2 Training with a ufc Legend Like B.J. Penn would be cool

3 All the guys in the other vids have the boxing skills of a 2 year old and don't deserve to watch some one throw a punch let alone film themselves doing it no really they are horrible.

Anyways watch the vid here



then vote here

https://promotion.binkd.com/Contest.aspx?id=11487&eid=531969
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

Posts : 546
Join date : 2013-08-13

BoyTitan needs your help Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan needs your help   BoyTitan needs your help EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 1:58 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
1 I really want to go to hawaii

2 Training with a ufc Legend Like B.J. Penn would be cool

3 All the guys in the other vids have the boxing skills of a 2 year old and don't deserve to watch some one throw a punch let alone film themselves doing it no really they are horrible.

Anyways watch the vid here



then vote here

https://promotion.binkd.com/Contest.aspx?id=11487&eid=531969

They are 200 votes ahead, you are indeed better, far better, but how are you gonna win if they have so much people on their side?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
boytitan2

Male Posts : 8634
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

BoyTitan needs your help Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan needs your help   BoyTitan needs your help EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 2:00 am

@Saitama wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
1 I really want to go to hawaii

2 Training with a ufc Legend Like B.J. Penn would be cool

3 All the guys in the other vids have the boxing skills of a 2 year old and don't deserve to watch some one throw a punch let alone film themselves doing it no really they are horrible.

Anyways watch the vid here



then vote here

https://promotion.binkd.com/Contest.aspx?id=11487&eid=531969
They are 200 votes ahead, you are indeed better, far better, but how are you gonna win if they have so much people on their side?
I am going to spam other forums and facebook...You did not have to watch the other vids man I wish that on no human being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

Posts : 546
Join date : 2013-08-13

BoyTitan needs your help Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan needs your help   BoyTitan needs your help EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 2:02 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
@Saitama wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
1 I really want to go to hawaii

2 Training with a ufc Legend Like B.J. Penn would be cool

3 All the guys in the other vids have the boxing skills of a 2 year old and don't deserve to watch some one throw a punch let alone film themselves doing it no really they are horrible.

Anyways watch the vid here



then vote here

https://promotion.binkd.com/Contest.aspx?id=11487&eid=531969
They are 200 votes ahead, you are indeed better, far better, but how are you gonna win if they have so much people on their side?
I am going to spam other forums and facebook...You did not have to watch the other vids man I wish that on no human being.
That Ronnie guy did NOTHING for 24 seconds and he haves 150 votes. Why would anyone allow that shit to happen? He should be disqualified.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
boytitan2

Male Posts : 8634
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

BoyTitan needs your help Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan needs your help   BoyTitan needs your help EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 2:15 am

@Saitama wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
@Saitama wrote:
They are 200 votes ahead, you are indeed better, far better, but how are you gonna win if they have so much people on their side?
I am going to spam other forums and facebook...You did not have to watch the other vids man I wish that on no human being.
That Ronnie guy did NOTHING for 24 seconds and he haves 150 votes. Why would anyone allow that shit to happen? He should be disqualified.
It is like all the rejects from the last few contests entered it usually looks very interesting and has good vids.

This for instance is hilarious till I realize I actually do that in the shower...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

Posts : 546
Join date : 2013-08-13

BoyTitan needs your help Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan needs your help   BoyTitan needs your help EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 2:32 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
@Saitama wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
I am going to spam other forums and facebook...You did not have to watch the other vids man I wish that on no human being.
That Ronnie guy did NOTHING for 24 seconds and he haves 150 votes. Why would anyone allow that shit to happen? He should be disqualified.
It is like all the rejects from the last few contests entered it usually looks very interesting and has good vids.

This for instance is hilarious till I realize I actually do that in the shower...

That guy is extremely better than the ones in this contest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dotdotbean
Newbie
Newbie
dotdotbean

Male Posts : 80
Join date : 2013-01-27
Age : 24
Location : English-speaking chink land

BoyTitan needs your help Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan needs your help   BoyTitan needs your help EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 6:07 am

Voted. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Lost Canvas

BoyTitan needs your help Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan needs your help   BoyTitan needs your help EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 6:15 am

Voted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7874
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 25
Location : Mars

BoyTitan needs your help Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan needs your help   BoyTitan needs your help EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:45 am

I voted for you. I didn't think you would want to go to Hawaii, take me with you though~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
God beaten up kekking
God beaten up kekking


Female Posts : 3091
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 19
Location : Ground Area

BoyTitan needs your help Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan needs your help   BoyTitan needs your help EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:53 am

Voted for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

Posts : 546
Join date : 2013-08-13

BoyTitan needs your help Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan needs your help   BoyTitan needs your help EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 11:41 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
I voted for you. I didn't think you would want to go to Hawaii, take me with you though~
You are too lewd for a little girl. Good thing my pure rei wouldn't say something like that. If she does I kill her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 32
Location : Back on the No-Tomorrow-Lane

BoyTitan needs your help Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan needs your help   BoyTitan needs your help EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 12:03 pm

Vote #13 for Miki Gaskin ö.ö
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
boytitan2

Male Posts : 8634
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

BoyTitan needs your help Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan needs your help   BoyTitan needs your help EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 12:32 pm

@Saitama wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
I voted for you. I didn't think you would want to go to Hawaii, take me with you though~
You are too lewd for a little girl. Good thing my pure rei wouldn't say something like that. If she does I kill her.
Maybe it is rei who is to not lewd #em3.5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 426

BoyTitan needs your help Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan needs your help   BoyTitan needs your help EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 1:01 pm

Voted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045
Join date : 2011-06-13

BoyTitan needs your help Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan needs your help   BoyTitan needs your help EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 2:17 pm

done brah, good luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in the state of Country

BoyTitan needs your help Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan needs your help   BoyTitan needs your help EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Voted, good luck nig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 426

BoyTitan needs your help Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan needs your help   BoyTitan needs your help EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:52 pm

Voted, buy me a bag of http://puu.sh/4BN1W.jpg while you're there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

Posts : 546
Join date : 2013-08-13

BoyTitan needs your help Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan needs your help   BoyTitan needs your help EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:58 pm

@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Voted, buy me a bag of http://puu.sh/4BN1W.jpg while you're there.
At this rate he isn't gonna win, 3 already have 150+ votes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




BoyTitan needs your help Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan needs your help   BoyTitan needs your help Empty

Back to top Go down
 
BoyTitan needs your help
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com