Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

guide to luto RS by wintydunno the indodasher lordking

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

guide to luto RS by wintydunno the indodasher lordking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: guide to luto RS by wintydunno the indodasher lordking   guide to luto RS by wintydunno the indodasher lordking - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 1:34 pm

luto rs is letting jesus take the wheel
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2802

PostSubject: Re: guide to luto RS by wintydunno the indodasher lordking   guide to luto RS by wintydunno the indodasher lordking - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:11 pm

I was playing with her in rail walker the other day and I was slashing through the lower tunnels and suddenly she stabs the ceiling when nobody was even close. I assumed there was someone above ground but it doesn't make it less shit. https://i.imgur.com/J5MtoXx.png

Also, most things wrong with this game in a single picture https://i.imgur.com/DUH2Hsy.png
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: guide to luto RS by wintydunno the indodasher lordking   guide to luto RS by wintydunno the indodasher lordking - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:05 pm

i'm pretty sure my deaths on luto rs can be broken down like so:
20%: died because i dove too far in to get a kill
20%: died because i couldn't get away from an air
5%: tried to fight a melee for some reason and died
5%: no healers, had to kill myself in some fashion
50%: tracking
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: guide to luto RS by wintydunno the indodasher lordking   guide to luto RS by wintydunno the indodasher lordking - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:18 pm

Also recently I've hit a bug, twice on RS; Being stuck and unable to move at all, except moving your view, using items and chatting of course.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5574

PostSubject: Re: guide to luto RS by wintydunno the indodasher lordking   guide to luto RS by wintydunno the indodasher lordking - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:46 pm

@colfenor1337 wrote:
Also recently I've hit a bug, twice on RS; Being stuck and unable to move at all, except moving your view, using items and chatting of course.

Spoiler:

hmm that looks like a mouse probably to me, i got those couple of times the mouse locked on and only could do other stuff
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2802

PostSubject: Re: guide to luto RS by wintydunno the indodasher lordking   guide to luto RS by wintydunno the indodasher lordking - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:45 am

the only 2 ways to move again after that are to get stunned or to activate your wb. I sent a ticket about that issue last year so hopefully they fix it by 2016 (if cben is still alive, that's it).
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1859

PostSubject: Re: guide to luto RS by wintydunno the indodasher lordking   guide to luto RS by wintydunno the indodasher lordking - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:04 am

Ah thank you Tuskin! Will contribute to send them more complaint ticket about this. Smile
Back to top Go down
Samui
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Samui

Male Posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: guide to luto RS by wintydunno the indodasher lordking   guide to luto RS by wintydunno the indodasher lordking - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:37 am

@Winty wrote:

50%: tracking

I saw a crowd getting Lala Support in front of me, I press my right click, and I somehow started moving away from them despite there was nothing wherever my Luto RS was headed.

At least it gave me a good laugh. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guide to luto RS by wintydunno the indodasher lordking   guide to luto RS by wintydunno the indodasher lordking - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

guide to luto RS by wintydunno the indodasher lordking
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Land Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com