Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Onigiri Chaos Room Guide

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Samui
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Samui

Male Posts : 825

Onigiri Chaos Room Guide - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Chaos Room Guide   Onigiri Chaos Room Guide - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:44 pm

I lost in Odin Room the 1st time it was played and had a negative score and I got a 2* dropped Odin sword. I assume its mainly random generated numbers with low probability.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster
Gerrion

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Chaos Room Guide   Onigiri Chaos Room Guide - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:31 pm

A simple, yet handy guide. Thanks, Laz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
durrp

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Chaos Room Guide   Onigiri Chaos Room Guide - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:50 am

Some observations:

- The Darumas seem to prioritize slow or non-moving targets; at the beginning phase whenever I charge ahead, I tend to draw in more aggro as an ART than as a LND. They also tend to swarm the stationary turret bits more often.
- For some strange reason, the Bomb Launcher deals roughly double the usual expected damage against bosses. But as per boss damage-reducing mechanic, It'd be better to use it when there's not many people hitting the boss.
- The northeastern part of the map seems to be the favored spot for "farmers".

EDIT: a few more non-categorized stuff that I have observed:

- When Benkei's HP is down to half, there's a chance he'd inflict some nasty "repeat stun/flinch" debuff (by conjuring three large shockballs from above, slowly falling in front of him).
- When confronted by Odin's standard 3-swings, the best course of evasive action is to move towards and through him; his gigantic swinging lunge would actually cause him to miss if you just did that, as opposed to sidestepping (a good chance you'd still get clipped) or moving away (heavens forbid!). Plus, there's that huge time interval between the swings you could watch out for.
- Sniper Rinka is a poor choice of bot for his room. Unless you've got some trusted melee and support buddies to babysit you while you attempt to snipe a couple of huge yet incredibly mobile opponents, there's no viable reason to use her there.
- Odin's infinite-ranged "wind slash" attack appears to be blast-based; More often than not, my AIR units receive far more damage (90+) from it than my other unit types.

Last edited by durrp on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
God beaten up kekking
God beaten up kekking

Female Posts : 3091

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Chaos Room Guide   Onigiri Chaos Room Guide - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:19 am

Edited and added more details Very Happy 
A very thank you to all of you~
ありがとうなの~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Chaos Room Guide   Onigiri Chaos Room Guide - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:43 pm

@durrp wrote:
Some observations:

- The Darumas seem to prioritize slow or non-moving targets; at the beginning phase whenever I charge ahead, I tend to draw in more aggro as an ART than as a LND. They also tend to swarm the stationary turret bits more often.
This. Which tends to be really funny when your ART has Float Dash or Boost Run: bait all the daruma and farm to your heart's content XD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Chaos Room Guide   Onigiri Chaos Room Guide - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Onigiri Chaos Room Guide
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com