Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

CBJP Update: 01/08/2013 (Popularity Contest! Vote for your Waifu!!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: CBJP Update: 01/08/2013 (Popularity Contest! Vote for your Waifu!!!)   Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:44 am

@Magna.Zero wrote:
I wish for a busty-er Icy 'though. :v

Maybe

leaning kinda towards no but maybe yes.

Actually, seeing Icy with tits might not be bad.

Onion wrote:
If anything, Icy should be promoted to an adult version with the same badass appeal as Rinka. Rinka is what Icy should have been like all the time D:

I missed the old, pink, moe mecha in WIZ arena though.

Not like she could ever get as sexy as Dracken anyway Embarassed

I was fine with what you said until >Rinka is what Icy should've been

No I like her gun the way it is and she's true Russian sniper anyways. Rinka's gun is cheap knock-off.

@StickyKeys wrote:
Isn't it, like, it has only been more than 3 and less than 4 years?

Thaaaaat's years
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: CBJP Update: 01/08/2013 (Popularity Contest! Vote for your Waifu!!!)   Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:54 am

Koiro10 wrote:

I'm guessing, like this...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBJP Update: 01/08/2013 (Popularity Contest! Vote for your Waifu!!!)   Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 am

Would someone be able to take a screenshot of the summer angel coin shop? I wonder what changed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBJP Update: 01/08/2013 (Popularity Contest! Vote for your Waifu!!!)   Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:25 am

@Magna.Zero wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:

I'm guessing, like this...

Spoiler:

Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBJP Update: 01/08/2013 (Popularity Contest! Vote for your Waifu!!!)   Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:38 am

don't worry koi

I like that (girl on the) pic too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBJP Update: 01/08/2013 (Popularity Contest! Vote for your Waifu!!!)   Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:45 am

@Magna.Zero wrote:
don't worry koi

I like that (girl on the) pic too

Best thing about her is the smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBJP Update: 01/08/2013 (Popularity Contest! Vote for your Waifu!!!)   Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:49 am

I thought you were looking to her bewbs :v
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: CBJP Update: 01/08/2013 (Popularity Contest! Vote for your Waifu!!!)   Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:59 am

Oh lord, so much stuff while i slept...

...and all those goodies avainable with Angel Coins are neat. Especially the Pierce Gun and the Aludra Discs. (if those coupons are indeed tradable for Angel Coins)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBJP Update: 01/08/2013 (Popularity Contest! Vote for your Waifu!!!)   Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:10 am

wait what

Pierce Gun now available on Angel Coin shop?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: CBJP Update: 01/08/2013 (Popularity Contest! Vote for your Waifu!!!)   Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:18 am

20 coin for 1 tiket. 100 coin for 5 tiket.

ahueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. my 24 hours play mode on !!

150 coin in 1 days must getto.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBJP Update: 01/08/2013 (Popularity Contest! Vote for your Waifu!!!)   Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:54 am

@NovaZero wrote:
@kyarashotgun wrote:
rei_hunter has downs. Don't listen to him.
It all makes sense now.

Her*, but yes it's true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Female Posts : 4518

PostSubject: Re: CBJP Update: 01/08/2013 (Popularity Contest! Vote for your Waifu!!!)   Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:04 am

Code:

Zero Saber Girl
Shino X-Road
Tesladonna
Ivis
Koko Gaap
Mighty Byne Girl
Icy
Eris
Haruka
Eve

There, i've pretty much listed all the bots that has never gotten any showcasing at all or will never see the light of day and.. are new. Lazflamme had a pretty recent addition to itself... Ivis could use another sister :>... and the fangirls could use upgrades. Tesladonna, cuz everyone in JP wanted her. Koko Gaap needs her adult self and miniaturize everything within range. Icy cuz i've never had her, so if she gets best contest, maybe chance to get her?

Well anyways. letsee how these contest goes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/reihunter
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: CBJP Update: 01/08/2013 (Popularity Contest! Vote for your Waifu!!!)   Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:05 am

@Magna.Zero wrote:
wait what

Pierce Gun now available on Angel Coin shop?

C$ tiket garapon, get tiket from crim shop and buy the tiket using angel coin.

feel regret selling or giving SAC for freeeee now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBJP Update: 01/08/2013 (Popularity Contest! Vote for your Waifu!!!)   Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:01 pm

@Magna.Zero wrote:

I dont know, i know girls that can fake their breast size, i dont mind Icy being a DFC or having a nice pair of racks but i hate girls that fake their breast size
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBJP Update: 01/08/2013 (Popularity Contest! Vote for your Waifu!!!)   Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:19 pm

Oni-Zero wrote:
@Magna.Zero wrote:

I dont know, i know girls that can fake their breast size, i dont mind Icy being a DFC or having a nice pair of racks but i hate girls that fake their breast size

Waiting for your proof.

Esp considering it's anime and tit sizes like these are normal and natural in anime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBJP Update: 01/08/2013 (Popularity Contest! Vote for your Waifu!!!)   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:34 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
Waiting for your proof.

Esp considering it's anime and tit sizes like these are normal and natural in anime.

In an inverted form in P4, Naoto Shirogane, if you played the game you will notice that in some point another member of the team will steal the results of their physical exams, implying that she got the biggest breast in comparation with all the other female members

Otonashi Meru, she went to Shibuya and a woman offer her a bra that could work as a flotation device as well

Its not unknown that womans have something that they put in their bra that would make the illusion of having a bigger chest

Actually some womans put random (napkins, etc...) things in their bra to pretend increase their breast size

Shimada Minami was about to use something to make it look like she suddenly grew a pair of breast to show it off in the school pool, but her younger sister took them first and use them, after that one of the epic conversation quotes with Akihisa and Muttsurini while they had a nosebleed

Akihisa:Wouldnt that be a felony?
Muttsurini:.....I want to talk with my lawyer

It was something like that since i cant remember well what they said

Too bad i have no more examples since i have not seen any more of that issue or just cant remember anything else

Edit:Sorry i dont have a good argument against the girl on the image

Last edited by Oni-Zero on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lack of a good argument)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBJP Update: 01/08/2013 (Popularity Contest! Vote for your Waifu!!!)   Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:30 am

Oni-Zero wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
Waiting for your proof.

In an inverted form in P4, Naoto Shirogane, if you played the game you will notice that in some point another member of the team will steal the results of their physical exams, implying that she got the biggest breast in comparation with all the other female members

Otonashi Meru, she went to Shibuya and a woman offer her a bra that could work as a flotation device as well

Its not unknown that womans have something that they put in their bra that would make the illusion of having a bigger chest

Actually some womans put random (napkins, etc...) things in their bra to pretend increase their breast size

Shimada Minami was about to use something to make it look like she suddenly grew a pair of breast to show it off in the school pool, but her younger sister took them first and use them, after that one of the epic conversation quotes with Akihisa and Muttsurini while they had a nosebleed

Akihisa:Wouldnt that be a felony?
Muttsurini:.....I want to talk with my lawyer

It was something like that since i cant remember well what they said

Too bad i have no more examples since i have not seen any more of that issue or just cant remember anything else

Edit:Sorry i dont have a good argument against the girl on the image

Well, considering >anime picture and >not IRL related and the fact that it's anime and it's not like they're some ridiculous-ass size, I'm pretty sure the girl in the pic's tits are real
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBJP Update: 01/08/2013 (Popularity Contest! Vote for your Waifu!!!)   

Back to top Go down

CBJP Update: 01/08/2013 (Popularity Contest! Vote for your Waifu!!!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Japan-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum hosting  | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum