Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Warframe General Discussion

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:47 am

@VeryMelon wrote:
Looks like the dojo needs some remodeling.

Yes, an Orokin Lab in case someone needs Dragon Keys. I can fund the forma, I have plenty (over 60) and now I can get BP's rather easily anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
VeryMelon
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1119

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:07 pm

I started new reactors so we can remove the one on the side and put the lab there with the others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5511

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:55 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:23 am

Torment is back, it's your chance to try for Blood Rush or Argon Scope again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:31 pm

I glitched her archwing mode, send help Im literally in archwing mode but just Normal size :V
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:35 pm

The new Resource caches might be better than it sounds, rare mats seem to be a lot easier to get now since those caches can give you up to at least 3 rare mats. Sadly no Oxium still for those that have to farm it (which wouldn't be as bad if the Artificer and Datalyst had been added to regular missions already).
Ayatan Sculptures look rather nice and stars are a nice way to farm endo (just break all containers and open all lockers) if you don't want to do things like Hieracon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
VeryMelon
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1119

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:37 am

Sure is dead around here.
I already placed an altar in the garden on the right and it's done, so I cancelled the new one. Guess I should put this in the MOTD or something next time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time

Male Posts : 2034

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:51 pm

I'm thinking of starting this game now. My friend told me it's like a fast version of Destiny, which I enjoy too.

Can you give me some tips as to not make any Noob-level mistakes? That's what I always try to do when I start these sorts of games. Mostly like who would be the best starter character, what items would be best and what items I should avoid, etc.

EDIT: I think I will start with Excalibur, since he's really tough to obtain otherwise and better for solo missions, and better for Crowd Control. Anything else that would be good for a beginner?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:39 pm

@Armored Entity wrote:
I'm thinking of starting this game now. My friend told me it's like a fast version of Destiny, which I enjoy too.

Can you give me some tips as to not make any Noob-level mistakes? That's what I always try to do when I start these sorts of games. Mostly like who would be the best starter character, what items would be best and what items I should avoid, etc.

EDIT: I think I will start with Excalibur, since he's really tough to obtain otherwise and better for solo missions, and better for Crowd Control. Anything else that would be good for a beginner?

for now just focus on leveling up the warframe
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Armored Entity

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:05 pm

So far, I find him pretty awesome. It's like I'm playing as Genji from Overwatch in a way. I chose the Throwing Knives as his secondary weapon, since it seemed like a suitable one for him, and excellent for stealth kills. The Primary I took the one assault rifle, since I was told that the Bow is difficult to use.

Getting my way up for the other ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:59 pm

If you are still on Earth get ready to experience a new Earth when you login again, 'cause it's happening Baby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:17 am

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
If you are still on Earth get ready to experience a new Earth when you login again, 'cause it's happening Baby.

time to blow up potato's
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Armored Entity

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:27 am

Wow, just today I obtained the Blueprints for a couple Warframes' Chassis Parts, including Nekros, Oberon, and HARROW (the new one just added).

Now I better get to collecting the other needed parts, and crafting them (I'm short of some of the materials needed). A pretty good start though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:43 pm

Oberon isn't hard to get, soon you will a million Oberon sets to sell for credits. Harrow will take you a good while to be able to craft him (his quest has the highest requirements from all quests since it needs TWW to be beaten before his quest plus the node in the void), some of his parts drop a lot earlier than his BP (the part from Fissures drops like no tomorrow).
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:59 pm

void missions have shit like shotguns that kil lyou almost instantly if your warframe isnt set up right :V
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Armored Entity

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:53 pm

From what I've heard, Oberon is one of the more "Balanced" Warframes, sounds like one I should probably set my sights on for now.

Nekros looks really awesome though, with stuff like being able to heal himself with kills, absorb dead people for more drops, rip out enemies souls, and such.

Any other ones I could possibly obtain at this point that would be worth getting? I heard that Rhino might be a really good one, due to his high endurance and Rhino Stomp being able to take on lots of foes at once. Sounds almost like the Warframe equivalent of Reinhardt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:21 pm

getting valkyr would be a good idea she has an ult ability 4 which grants u invicibility and melee powers o3o
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:29 pm

Rhino is the easiest to get and craft, his Iron skin will allow you to easily beat most content until you need really specific things. Stomp in early game is more of a panic button since it's expensive, but he also has roar that buffs your damage.

Yeah, Oberon is the hated jack of all trades because if it doesn't kill things in one button press then it's terrible. He's quite good now, just not the most enjoyable one to use (some things are fun and special, he's just normal).
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Armored Entity

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:22 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
getting valkyr would be a good idea she has an ult ability 4 which grants u invicibility and melee powers o3o

I just got a Blueprint for Valkyr Prime. Funny you say that.

Rhino is the easiest to get and craft, his Iron skin will allow you to easily beat most content until you need really specific things. Stomp in early game is more of a panic button since it's expensive, but he also has roar that buffs your damage.

Yeah, Oberon is the hated jack of all trades because if it doesn't kill things in one button press then it's terrible. He's quite good now, just not the most enjoyable one to use (some things are fun and special, he's just normal).

Well, okay. I'll keep that in mind. I'll just use whichever I get first (though I don't have any of the parts for Rhino now, but I do have a start for Oberon.

I dunno, I enjoy a challenge, and I actually prefer not to play as something OP. Oberon sounds like I'd get "The Exhilaration Of A Real Battle!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:39 pm

@Armored Entity wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:

I just got a Blueprint for Valkyr Prime. Funny you say that.

Well, okay. I'll keep that in mind. I'll just use whichever I get first (though I don't have any of the parts for Rhino now, but I do have a start for Oberon.

I dunno, I enjoy a challenge, and I actually prefer not to play as something OP. Oberon sounds like I'd get "The Exhilaration Of A Real Battle!"

there really isnt anything hurrdurr op in warframe since everything has it merits and demerits

although some characters are easier to use then others, *cough* nidus Im looking at you
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Armored Entity

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:55 pm

Alright, doing good so far. My Mastery Rank is now 3, my Excalibur is now max leveled, I've made it to Mercury, and I got some awesome new weapons like the Tetra Rifle and the Dual Skana Swords(better than my old Single Skana Sword). Plus, I now have a Chesa Kubrow now. No new Warframes yet, but I have some of the parts crafted, and am almost there.

I do need some help now though with some stuff.
-At Mercury, there's this one new place where there are these multiple factions I can join. Which one would be best for me to join?
-Any hints on Kubrows? Like how to keep them well and what not?

Hopefully I'll have a new Warframe soon. I'm well on my way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:01 pm

You must've been to a relay. Syndicates can be joined from your ship, it's the console on the left side of Navigation. They are kinda expensive at first since they require sacrifices (which some items are rare and really important early on, like Catalysts and Reactors, also prime parts) but they can pay off due to how you can farm their offerings to trade for plat with other people.

I'd say there's no best Syndicate, nearly everything they offer is tradeable except their sigils, large team gear and syandana, you will most likely be dealing very specific groups of them and not just one since it's possible to max multiple syndicates (the more you try to max the harder it gets), 2 is easy, 3 is about as easy, 4 maxed syndicates isn't good for mod farming and the only thing it does is allow you to get all large team gear blueprints.
Just look through their offerings or just go with who you like the most, just pay attention to who they ally with and who they hate or hated by, since those influence the standing. If anything being on New Loka side can make things easier early on since they have the strongest death squad and if you have negative standing they will send the death squads after you, a bunch of Eximus Ancients early on is no joke (I honestly just like Amaryn's lines when she hates you.

Don't bother choosing based on Warframe quests related with Syndicates, your standing has no influence on that.

Kubrows are expensive to maintain, they lose Genetic Stability every day (10% per day or 5% with the upgrade segment) and you need to use DNA stabilizers once in a while and they are expensive early on. If Genetic Stability reaches the the minimum value they die, they actually DIE, poof, gone, forever, though the upgrade segment (it's a different segment that you can buy/craft) will put them in stasis before they die so you can use stabilizers on them. If you can't revive them in battle they lose 40% loyalty, you just pet them in the ship to raise it up 20% per pat, but can only do it 3 times per day.

Their mods are rather expensive to rank up which doesn't help because Sentinel mods are less expensive plus Sentinels have no maintenance, if they die in battle it doesn't matter, so survivability mods matter less on sentinels as well. The newbies Sentinel, Taxon is nice, later on it's rather useless but the gun it brings is good even later on (it's the weapon I use on mine, gotta love the cold procs).

Pat your Kubrow when loyalty drops, use DNA stabilizers when stability drops below 60% at least (each restores 40%), get and rank up their mods, that's about it to keep them well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Armored Entity

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:42 am

Okay, I think I'll put my Kubrow in stasis until I can put more time and credits into him and when I get the upgrade, and for now just stick with my Taxon Drone.

As for the Warframes I'm making progress on, I actually now have 2 out of 4 of the parts for both Rhino and Oberon (not just blueprints, but crafted). I am so close, I want Rhino for Solo missions, and Oberon for Co-Op.

Okay, so the factions I have available are Arbiters of Hexus, Cephalon Suda, Steel Meridian, Mission Control, Conclave, Red Veil, Perrin Sequence, and New Loka. I'm having a hard time choosing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:33 pm

after a while you have so much credits u honestly won't care on how you blow it

I think im at 10m with honestly no efforts :V
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:46 pm

The hell did you pull mission control from.

Conclave and Simaris are neutral syndicates, they don't really count towards others and everyone can work towards them. Conclave is PvP stuff (ranking it up opens new offerings that you can trade standing for and usually are either PvP only stuff or cosmetics), standing comes from playing PvP. Simaris is about... scanning stuff, usually specific targets, there's no ranking up so you get access to all offerings from the start. You will have to do some stuff for Simaris later on during some quests.

Syndicates aren't much of a game changing thing, it's more of a bonus that you get over time from wearing their sigil and ranking them up. It's not really much of a siding thing like in WoW or the like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Warframe General Discussion
Page 40 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion