Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Warframe General Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:39 pm

Only Rhino part I have is the Systems. Will try to trade mods for his parts since I don't want to sink plat on that, though I've got plenty to buy slots for all frames and still have spare.
If I get to jew those 2 out of someone, I will let you know.

Also, Zephyr parts will be ready in 1 hour and 30 minutes. ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VeryMelon
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1119

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:05 pm

Rhino BPs are now dirt cheap from what I saw, just thought I'd ask here first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:41 pm

Trying to trade mods for Rhino parts, doesn't seem to give results any soon, and I don't want to use plat. D;

And farmed Baal for hours yesterday to get all the Oxium for Zephyr, but at least that's one less to care about.
At some point, I had to solo through 2 out of 3 terminals in MD for the Oxium. Thank God for Boltor Prime and Frost Prime (which only has 2 mods besides the abilities, which aren't even ranked).

I was selling Malignant Force for 10p, and this guy asked for the pistol and melee ones. I had duplicates of the melee one, but not the pistol, but still sold them since I can just go T4 for the pistol again.
He paid 60p for all. @_@ I didn't even got to say a price, he just forwarded 60p. Holy crap, this sure will be useful.

Plat spent to get the remaining Loki Prime parts: 15p.

http://puu.sh/anrrf/7306dfaebf.jpg

I never haggled, I simply asked for their price and was willing to pay up to 20p, but 2 people asked for below that, and I went with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:44 pm

14.1.0, new Quanta weapon (the non infested version), new map for Xini, Rescue 2.0 on Eris, Mutagen on Eris. Corpus based armor pieces.
No Puppy blender still? D;

And I had the great idea of soloing ODA. I actually won, but not a single decent mod from it. :/

Edit: Finished building Mag Prime, just redirection lacks 2 levels, and damn, this thing rapes corpus. Didn't go full strength because I was mostly focusing on shield drain/restore, which pretty much caps on 100% and full strength makes it go to like, 114% or something, sure it adds damage to the blasts, but it just a few more points anyway and I lose efficiency to do that.
Equipped pull since it can be useful, and crush because it pretty much uses the same stats and can also be useful even if you don't kill the enemy (team mates can just kill the enemies while they can't move). Only 300 and something HP because I went for full shield, but oh well. Got some range too since it's nice.
Tested the final product on Hyena pack and... Damn, it just rapes them.
I joined right when the battle started, and watched the 3 other people running all over the place because of the 3 bosses and a bunch of mobs. After a few seconds, I pop shield polarize, and they all die in like, 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:12 pm

Well then, U15 hype.

Space combat in U15, Swimming to happen too.

Edit: Holy crap man, AMD too stronk.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:42 am

OLLA~
Have yet to find a Maxed Bite Mod Seller. =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:55 am

i still havent gotten thunderbolt and multishot, but now there's an automatic crossbow as main weapon in the game w
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:36 am

@Leriel wrote:
OLLA~
Have yet to find a Maxed Bite Mod Seller. =/

Does bite unranked still sell for a ton?

Back when I was farming Kubrow mods I'd rarely ever find a rare one, but I will have to go back using Nekros to forma him sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:08 am

Below 100 Plat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:18 pm

Still high I guess.

New mode is fine, but people still suck at it. They activate the extractors and then they don't defend them, or try to do it alone and just fail to do so, since the extractors are fragile.
Got everything already, such shame that the prize is a Latron, which we already have a prime of, which is still superior. Event is easy, if you go to Europa, you might get it done on the first try.

Already started the research on the new weapons. ; D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:09 pm

I officially hate the G3 now. I went to help my friend with the new Cryo Alert and nobody joined so it was just us two. And they decided to take that opportunity to invade us. I got 1shot before I got my Link off and my friend was running a frame he was leveling so he didn't last long either. As if them coming on my last Nightmare alert wasn't bad enough.

Wish I could just drag him to Europa right away but he has to unlock it first by getting 1k on Earth or Phobos.

We're already done with the research for the new Grineer weapon. For the other we need 200k Cryo mats still. I guess it's time to start farming Fieldron rewards from infestations again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:12 pm

@Shai wrote:
I officially hate the G3 now. I went to help my friend with the new Cryo Alert and nobody joined so it was just us two. And they decided to take that opportunity to invade us. I got 1shot before I got my Link off and my friend was running a frame he was leveling so he didn't last long either. As if them coming on my last Nightmare alert wasn't bad enough.

Wish I could just drag him to Europa right away but he has to unlock it first by getting 1k on Earth or Phobos.

We're already done with the research for the new Grineer weapon. For the other we need 200k Cryo mats still. I guess it's time to start farming Fieldron rewards from infestations again.
Harvester kidnapped me once during a nightmare.

200k will take a while alright.

Though it's not hard to get high amounts, that much still takes a while.
But with a good team, new event is nice to get mods, even if it's just to fuse or something, or low tier keys, since every extractor = 1 drop, and in some rooms you have 2 or more close to each others. Though they just made it so you can only pick 1 energy cell at a time, so it's harder to supply energy. I need to level up mods for secondary weapons, since I haven't leveled them in a while and after some minutes, the enemies doesn't 1 hit drop anymore, and some times there's LOTS of them.

Europa seems to be the easiest place to farm the mission, since it's a pretty tight map which makes it easier to defend the extractors. I think that it gives more points per extractor too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:57 pm

Well, with over 600 people in the clan where most seem to be rather active I don't think it'll take that long. Since we already gathered 50k by now.

The mods are nice, got two Intensify drops which I still needed. I've been farming the survival on Mercury forever and the one time I finally got one my reward screen bugged out and I never actually got any of the rewards, including the mod.

The stance for the new melee weapon also is in the drop tables of the event on Europa. Already gotten one to drop for myself.

Europa gives 300 points, while Earth only gives 100. At around 1500 Earth is covered by Bombards and other tough enemies and they just come with too many at once. In Europa I was near 5k points and it wasn't as hard as on Earth when it got close to 2k.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:25 pm

@Shai wrote:
Well, with over 600 people in the clan where most seem to be rather active I don't think it'll take that long. Since we already gathered 50k by now.

The mods are nice, got two Intensify drops which I still needed. I've been farming the survival on Mercury forever and the one time I finally got one my reward screen bugged out and I never actually got any of the rewards, including the mod.

The stance for the new melee weapon also is in the drop tables of the event on Europa. Already gotten one to drop for myself.

Europa gives 300 points, while Earth only gives 100. At around 1500 Earth is covered by Bombards and other tough enemies and they just come with too many at once. In Europa I was near 5k points and it wasn't as hard as on Earth when it got close to 2k.

Yeah, did nearly 5k on Europe and it wasn't as hard as it can get really fast on Earth. Not to mention that on some tiles in Europa, the enemy tends to come from the same direction, so you can just have someone killing them all and there will be barely any enemies getting near the extractor room.

I got almost 5k of the new resource in like, 3 runs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:01 am

The new melee weapon is a lot bigger then I thought it would be.

Spoiler:

Gonna test them later today with the new stance on. Gonna have to get used to the combos. Most want a pause after two hits, but this one after 4 and there's one where it wants you to tab both mouse buttons at once after a certain amount of clicks. I usually just mash away during infestations or 1hit stuff with dash spin attack on Dual Ichors. Mostly hope they'll be decent for coptering. I like to go fast. It's awful for coptering. You lose a lot of momentum so it'll slow you down more then speed you up.

The Latron W seems pretty good. I think I'll make it a crit focused build. It already has a Catalyst on it for free too, which is really nice. I'll probably still use Latron P more though until I finally got my Boltor P.

Only 110k Cryo mats left for the Glaxion. I think we'll have enough in around 12 ~16 hours.

--- Edit

Looks like my new Kubrow has a Lotus print. Shame it's gonna be another Sahasa, nor does it have any colors that aren't common. Also found out my Sunika had stripes on her body, but it was the exact same color as the rest of her fur so you couldn't see it. When I was changing the colors from the pack that's for credits I saw that she had stripes.

Spoiler:

Finally got my Boltor bp yesterday and it's finished crafting now. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:52 pm

I'm going to try to get a Lotus mark Kubrow, since now I can get rid of them, gotta send all the unwanted Kubrows towards Rebecca, the crazy Kubrow lady. I think my next one is probably a repeat, and it's another stripped one. Only lack Raksa.

Been looking at Oberon to see what to build him for, might as well go for Smite/Reckoning/Renewal.
Smite to proc rad on strong enemy units from far away, Reckoning for things that get too close, Renewal for HP. Hallowed Ground isn't that useful for me still, since it wouldn't be that great with the mods that I'm using, and because for more defensive role, I'd rather use something else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:20 pm

I've had a total of 4 Kubrows now, all of them female too. I got rid of one before the ability to send them to Lotus. And since they changed the DNA decaying to 10% each server reset it took 20 days to get rid of it.

I only use Reckoning/Renewal on Oberon. Just started leveling him today. I've been quite unlucky with getting his Systems. Meanwhile I have 14 of his Chassis sitting in my inventory. But finally got his Systems to drop a few days ago.

I wish they'd fix his bug where he can't use abilities while Renewal is active though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:41 pm

@Shai wrote:
I've had a total of 4 Kubrows now, all of them female too. I got rid of one before the ability to send them to Lotus. And since they changed the DNA decaying to 10% each server reset it took 20 days to get rid of it.

I only use Reckoning/Renewal on Oberon. Just started leveling him today. I've been quite unlucky with getting his Systems. Meanwhile I have 14 of his Chassis sitting in my inventory. But finally got his Systems to drop a few days ago.

I wish they'd fix his bug where he can't use abilities while Renewal is active though.

I had to get rid of one that way too. Took eons.

Nova is bugged too. MP got a huge delay on the explosion, which makes it so the chain doesn't work most of the time.

Edit: Got 15 days worth of affinity booster, but tower doesn't want to drop formas. D;
Did a 50 minutes survival with 2 other people, spent like, 20 minutes in an elevator with Volt, spamming shields and Marelok while reviving a Nekros that had no HP nor shields. It was actually rather fun, except that at a certain point, Marelok wouldn't do enough damage, because while it's forma'ed, the mods weren't leveled (and my main was a Hind, with only 3 mods and no potato).

Though I leveled them now. 180% multishot, 100% status swag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:11 am

Third Kubrow
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Still need Sahasa Kubrow Happy Chaos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:26 am

Did you change the colors on your Kubrow? I didn't know they could get Purple without the color being bought.

My Kubrow finally matured, I'm so glad it isn't another skinny one.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Since my Sunika had some stripes hidden on her body 'cause two of her colors were the same, I went to check if my other Sahasa had anything hidden since most of her body was black.

Spoiler:

Nothing amazing, but at least she's not completely boring black now. Though I'll probably ditch her since I have a better looking Sahasa now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:11 pm

I'm probably sending 2 more towards Rebecca's way tomorrow, since 1 is another stripped Sahasa, and the one incubating right now is a Sahasa again I think, with stripes, again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:08 pm

Man that new Latron Wraith from event is pretty awesome.. has a nice critical average and status, with mods on it you can easily get 60% critical and status or so...maybe even more still haven't finished putting formas on it..

3 or 4 seems the way to go..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:20 am

I prefer my Latron Prime over the Latron Wraith. I can't get used to the sound it makes while it shoots... just feels out of place. I also feel like I still do more damage with my Latron Prime then I do with Wraith, even after throwing on the same mods. (Wraith actually had better ones coz I never put a Catalyst on my Latron P)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:42 pm

Just put another egg incubating, it's a Raksa, finally. Now I just need to spam eggs for Lotus Kubrow.
Spamming it isn't a problem, since hunting for formas gives me a ton of argon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:58 am

Infestations on planets tend to give me 1 each run as well. When I still actively did them each day for Fieldron and Mutagen Mass I had around 12 Argon Crystals each day. I don't even go to the Void anymore to farm for them since the infestations seem to be a better source.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Warframe General Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion