Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Warframe General Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:05 am

Done with new event.

Mission is pretty cool. But the last run to get the weapon is rather hard.
Almost no shield and HP, iron skin could only take 1 hit, dash would make you stay in place.
For the 14th run I was using Ash, I had pretty much no range on bladestorm. I had to be at point blank to be able to use it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:45 am

I plan on doing it on my Mirage with Quanta. That or Valkyr with Boltor P. Won't have much time today so will do it on Friday once I'm home and Joe woke up. 'Cause he'll be late home today as well. Probably can at least get 5 points though.

Does it only affect your Warframe or also weapons? I'm guessing my clones will eventually do no damage anymore but if weapons are unaffected I'll still be able to blow most stuff up with the two cubes from the non-clone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:00 am

@Shai wrote:
I plan on doing it on my Mirage with Quanta. That or Valkyr with Boltor P. Won't have much time today so will do it on Friday once I'm home and Joe woke up. 'Cause he'll be late home today as well. Probably can at least get 5 points though.

Does it only affect your Warframe or also weapons? I'm guessing my clones will eventually do no damage anymore but if weapons are unaffected I'll still be able to blow most stuff up with the two cubes from the non-clone.

I don't think it affects the weapons.

There's 2 factions in the mission, 3 if someone happens to open the vault. At first it's mostly infested, then you have to fight the Grineer and then the infested again (probably). But if someone happens to open the vault, corrupted will appear as well.

The issue is mostly that you will have really low shields and HP, and grineer can easily pop you. Relying on abilities might get you dead.
I used Loki too when it started to affect my abilities, only had like, 8 seconds of invisibility and it wasn't on the 15th run.
Though I think it has some RNG for the penalties. On my 15th, there was another Rhino, and it had a lot more HP than I had. Maybe the penalties are random and he didn't get as much HP reduction as I did.
Another thing is that the 2 mini boss that you fight (at the same time) can only be damaged if you hit the back pack, and they have those jet pack things, and use a sniper rifle, so they can pop you from half across the map (in 1~3 hits), and the Ceres map might not be as easy to get to hit them.
If anything, team work might make it a lot easier. And you do need to stay close at that point, because if you don't go back to the portal in time you die I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:14 am

Sounds like it'll be a real challenge later on. I'm pretty excited to try it out now. Not sure what frame to go with though.

For the first few runs I probably want to recruit to get a group with Dragon Keys for the vaults. I usually go Valk for that 'cause Decaying doesn't matter at all then. But if the bosses are in the air I'll be kinda a sitting duck when in Hysteria, unless they're in my Rip Line range.

Trinity might be a decent choice. But I'm guessing that EV will end up costing more then it will give us energy back. Link will barely last and Blessing will probably barely heal anyone.

Ohwell, I'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:51 am

They aren't always flying. Usually it's just those huge jumps to change position, though sometimes they stay in mid air for a bit.

I just dunno about the rewards. Melee isn't my thing, and the new mods are all slash damage mods (20% unranked, 120% max rank). Maybe it will be useful on some weapons, that have mostly slash, so it gives more damage than an elemental mod would.

Edit: Vaults are no more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:26 am

They removed the vaults? I thought they kept them there on purpose. Ohwell. Was just doing it with Joe solo anyway so didn't bring keys with me. We can kill anything once they pop out of the portal so they don't get a chance to shoot us and I can 1shot the bosses.

As long as we don't get hit the low HP won't really matter. And our weapons can continue 1hitting stuff since they don't get nerfed.

--- Edit

Well, the event was easier then I thought. Just use something with a large HP pool and a good primary and you're fine, at least to get all the rewards. Did the 3 last runs with Saryn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:43 pm

http://puu.sh/bHbDd/965d48913e.jpg

First time hearing that line.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:29 am

Oh.. so you can get the artifacts already from the caches? I'm mostly farming them for the R5's, 50x Oxium and the T4/T3 keys.

Also, got another Forma for logging in! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:03 am

@Shai wrote:
Oh.. so you can get the artifacts already from the caches? I'm mostly farming them for the R5's, 50x Oxium and the T4/T3 keys.

Also, got another Forma for logging in! <3

She said that after I found the 3rd Cache and it was 50 Cryotic. It was rather random.

Edit: http://puu.sh/bK3wP/0edeb3c995.jpg
Nearly missed it. Was at 9% when I logged in and going down really fast. Had to switch to volt so everyone would become Sanic and get done with all 5 runs at light speed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:27 pm

It's Primening!

Nyx Prime right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:32 pm

Yeah, seeing it in chat. Not a huge fan of Nyx though.

But that Hikou Prime. I want.

Really hoping the next Prime will be Trinity. Not putting a Reactor on mine 'cause the chances of her being next are pretty high. If it is her, getting her parts asap and will throw lots of Formas on her!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:42 pm

Man Fuck Nyx, it should have been Volt that got Primed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:04 am

@Yggdroid wrote:
Man Fuck Nyx, it should have been Volt that got Primed.
... That wouldn't even make sense because he's male.

They follow a pattern. After Nyx it's going to be another female frame. Probably Trinity or maybe Nova.

After that two male frames. A lot think Volt is going to be one of them (and Ash). I hope it'll be Volt and Oberon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VeryMelon
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1119

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:44 pm

Do people care about Nyx? I thought Ash had better chances of getting prime version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:14 am

Again, they follow a pattern. Ash couldn't be picked because it had to be two female frames. It also has to do with how old a frame is.

male - male - female - female

^ The pattern it has been like.

Ash is probably going to be one of the two next male frames to be Primed.

And yes, people care about Nyx. She's one of the frames people want in their squads for T4 runs. Chaos is a great form of CC and her Mind Control can be used on Corrupted Vor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:09 am

Nova + Loki is a pretty dumb combo.
Even T4 Def isn't hard at higher tiers if they spam their skills, and people aren't dumb enough to not kill the moas once they start shooting at them and making them release the drone.

I'm usually the Nova, I use MP in 2 places and usually that's about the entire map covered, though on later waves I need to use it a 3rd time because of mobs spawning much later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:17 am

Both Nova and Loki are top tier frames for late game.

I'm slowly getting my Nekros ready, I've gotten a lot of Reactors so I'm fine with using one on him now.. not so sure about Formas though. He's pretty boring to play after all, not really a frame I wanna put much effort in. But I need a frame that's wanted for T4 Surv and my friend is already playing Nova.

Got 1 Hikou Pouch after 30 T1 Captures yesterday. From what I heard from others, it has the worst RNG compared to the other drops.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:28 pm

Should be Trinity Prime next since she was the first gen warframe and then volt/ash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:40 pm

Finally! Getting the Pouches and the Blueprint took forever. Now to farm Cells again, always low on those 'cause of all the Formas and a lot of Primes needing 10 of them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VeryMelon
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1119

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:58 am

Is it at least better than Despair?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:33 pm

I have Despair, but I don't really ever use it so can't compare them too much. Despair has more damage but Hikou shoots faster. Hikou also has 15% status chance. I think a status build with puncture will be good on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:42 pm

Finally done with Nyx Prime, now for Hikou Prime. I've been on a bunch of T1 cap, but still not a single pouch though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:04 pm

TODAY IS THE DAY.

GO, NOW.

Edit: IT'S BUGGED. It gives Arcane Scorpion Helmet instead...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:42 am

I got upset this morning when I checked the alert history and that I missed Harlequin Helmet of all things. Turns out my friend did it for me 'cause he was online at that time and keeps the alerts running in the background. He'd probably drop whatever he was doing to get that helmet for me. xD

I'd been okay with an Arcane if it was one.. that gave something better.. sacrificing 5% efficiency for 25% stamina? Well.. could be easily fixed since a lot go max Streamline and rank4 Fleeting and get 80%, so they're already over the cap anyway. I don't care about Stamina though.

But ohwell, free stuff is free stuff. Glad he was still online for that Corrosive Projection aura, still needed one!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:10 am

I'm not sure if we will keep the helmet or if we can even craft it. Some people said that they couldn't craft it, others said that it used different mats from the original helmet and it doesn't stack with the old arcane helmet.

Maybe it was some error or the game simply didn't have the Harlequin Helmet BP ready to drop and it showed up as arcane scorpion instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe General Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Warframe General Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum