Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Summer update opinions, coins event etc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hipster

Male Posts : 20

PostSubject: Summer update opinions, coins event etc   Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Since we all have these lovely beach moes here, I was hoping to have everyones opinions
What you like and dislike. Personally I think these beach moe's are okay not the best "okay"
Crims melee is really nice but I was hoping she'd do more like sigma seraph.
It was surprising how they added the beach crim into academy for 300 coins

The new stuff you can get with the angel boxes are really useful such as Illumis's Sub weapon
Theta's Wings and perse's staff and Rouche's boomerang and the bits. The academy stuff is
pretty good too considering the umbrella railgun. I stuck Illumi's sub weps on cannon baller
it works really well. o.o

what are your opinions on this summers garapon, and what the academy and moes have to offer you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
homin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Summer update opinions, coins event etc   Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:43 pm

I don't know what you really want to discuss here after I read your topic. But hey, since you're asking for my opinion. I'd like to share.

First, for Angel coin shop. It's really good. I like the goods in there but melee Crim is not that good compare to Gara version and other melee bot. Again, yeah. I can't really called it free but still not using any RT ...

Second, for Angel Box. Good ... I think. Since they're want us to played the game to gather the coin so much with that ... not free but still not using RT ... I really happy with the Angel Box.

Finally, For Summer Gara. I'm planing on rolling it ... I want Illumis so much but i don't think i can get her. I want every gold bot EXCEPT dat melee crimrose (I have so much melee bot I didn't used).

This is my opinion on what you're want to talk about. But to have summarize all the thing I wrote here, I really happy with not free but still not using RT things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11216

PostSubject: Re: Summer update opinions, coins event etc   Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:52 pm

• Bikini gara has shitty gold rates, I got all the silvers I wanted though
  • The beach moes are horrible, swimsuits are horrible
  • This game makes me hate bikinis
  • The rental seraph is one of these CS pacifiers for UC users to suck on dun want more of these
  • I sorta regret buying the Angel coin Seraph first but at least I can now use her full power weapons as a blonde
  • WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SPEEDO DRACKEN?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Summer update opinions, coins event etc   Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:54 pm

The types of all the moebots got shuffled around, that was interesting.

Coin shop seraph is a straight downgrade from gara seraph which makes me reluctant but I will eventually for collection sake.

Mega gara still available and is better than bikini gara.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yokura.deviantart.com/
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Summer update opinions, coins event etc   Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:59 pm

The moes look worse in the gara, some are better when you see what they can do.

Well, mostly Perse and Illumis. Rouche has some shit that isn't as obvious as well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Hipster

Male Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Summer update opinions, coins event etc   Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:01 pm

Of course mega gara is better than bikini gara, I thought the angel boxes were better than the previous ones. but the new crimrose and lily arent as good as the older ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Summer update opinions, coins event etc   Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:04 am

the new bikini lily rain have pursuit bit, and bikini sigma garapon version have 30 forces in the weapon.
bikini ilumis can give mobile bariers, and air beam alpha ilumis is wonder full.

about ilumis LGJ, try use victory 1 / victory  FB  BD and spam long ranges unit.
and persenatia staff can steal energy for your own wb.

every thing is good for me inside that new summer garapon and the present.

btw ,you post this topic in wrong places dude.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Summer update opinions, coins event etc   Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:38 am

Coin shop is nice, was expecting Crim to be shop-only and not in garapon, like School Misty was. Leaving the high-rate weapons in the garapon was a bad move, they should have just let crim be only in garapon and place another girl solely there instead (maybe Rouche or Perse).

The coins could have been bazaarable, which wasn't the case, while the angel boxes could be placed on sale (sold my first box for 45k, was bought nearly after). This could give more casual players the chance to get goods at the expense of UC, while the players who had too much time could win extra UC once they've collected all the prizes they wanted. And with the previous coin being sold for 150 UC, players had a standart price for this new coin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Female Posts : 4518

PostSubject: Re: Summer update opinions, coins event etc   Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:16 am

Summer for BR meant... ALE Lily, ALE Jikun, ALE Winbarrel, and most of the Summer Moes (Jikun Long, Winberrl, and a few more) + Bikini Crimrose, BIkini Lily.....

ALL FOR UC!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/reihunter
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Summer update opinions, coins event etc   Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:38 am

Well, they could make the last year's summer gara (which is still on) go UC, while still offering school crim and ivis as UC.

That would be something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Summer update opinions, coins event etc   Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:54 am

I don't think Ivis for UC is a good idea

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥

PostSubject: Re: Summer update opinions, coins event etc   Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:01 am

But OriVis is a LOLVis. I like Gerrion's idea tho. But still. idk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11216

PostSubject: Re: Summer update opinions, coins event etc   Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:32 am

Old Ivis is yer everyday puni moe. Nobody even pays attntion to these anymore.

I have no idea what CBBr is like though....do they lag that hard on their own server to? ö.ö
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Female Posts : 4518

PostSubject: Re: Summer update opinions, coins event etc   Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:10 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Old Ivis is yer everyday puni moe. Nobody even pays attntion to these anymore.

I have no idea what CBBr is like though....do they lag that hard on their own server to? ö.ö

They're decent lag.

Also, yeah Old Ivis needs love xD... her core isnt as great as it should be anymore.

I still play her as Gunvis hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/reihunter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer update opinions, coins event etc   

Back to top Go down

Summer update opinions, coins event etc
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum