Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:04 am

@Valkyrie wrote:
@Zwiebel Force wrote:
@Valkyrie wrote:

I-I was referring to the highway where you can drive 200 (some said even more) ;~;
Ya that's what i was talking about to.

A fw years ago some germany only celebrity was in a talk show and said that not everything Hitler did what bad, then people asked about an example and she mentioned that we still use the most highways he made, causing another guest to go mad and stating that she couldn't say that.

@Topic: took the train to visit an old friend. Took around an hour. There was that young woman with a little girl (8~ months or such). The girl was flirting with me for the whole time, so  d'aww-ish.
ah, but any other german leader would've done the same. I mean, Germany has always been the centre of Europe, in terms of wars and commerce.

Hehe, cute kid :3

hey, technically it was always related to the austrians!
(we where just stupid enough to go along with that)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion

Male Posts : 2660

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:12 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7872

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:45 am

@Valkyrie wrote:
@zerocl wrote:
I'd do a shining wizard on whoever put the cat in there, on the asshole that is filming this and on the degenerate that is laughing in the back. Oh, I forgot the person who bothered trying to get the cat.
I thought it was really cute XD. They weren't harming it so it's fine in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2791

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:49 am

Holy shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

Male Posts : 8633

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:19 am

@Tuskin wrote:

Holy shit.

I need to know this anime character name for studying purposes.

Astral_Goddess wrote:
@Valkyrie wrote:
@zerocl wrote:
I'd do a shining wizard on whoever put the cat in there, on the asshole that is filming this and on the degenerate that is laughing in the back. Oh, I forgot the person who bothered trying to get the cat.
I thought it was really cute XD. They weren't harming it so it's fine in my eyes.

What she said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2791

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:24 am

Can't tell you or I'll spoil the story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:40 am

@Tuskin wrote:
Can't tell you or I'll spoil the story.

If its from susui no garntia u already spoiled it by posting jerk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster

Female Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:03 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
@Valkyrie wrote:
@zerocl wrote:
I really thought they were bullying it and it would be hurt, so I kind of flipped at the whole scene.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4550

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:14 am

I saw my dad in the living room with his old action figures he thought of selling on ebay. I saw he had out his old movie Broly figure and we decided to look it uo

I'm not letting him sell this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:18 am

@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
I saw my dad in the living room  with his old action figures he thought of selling on ebay. I saw he had out his old movie Broly figure and we decided to look it uo

Cool cheap plastic and cheap pain its worth so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11416

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:43 am

@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
I saw my dad in the living room  with his old action figures he thought of selling on ebay. I saw he had out his old movie Broly figure and we decided to look it uo

This is really sexy: you can use the arms as a mini dildo flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:36 pm

Broly the best

Finished Suisei no Gargantia. Chamber dabes ;___;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:23 pm

@Relict? wrote:
Broly the best

Finished Suisei no Gargantia. Chamber dabes ;___;

Ima punch u in the dick. No really I am going to punch you at a dick that somewhat hints that chamber may die this episode. Prepare to get punched in the dick for spoiling me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:38 pm

Nya~!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster

Female Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:57 pm

@Relict? wrote:
Nya~!

Spoiler:

M-Moe Embarassed

I like how he says "go to hell, tin can!" in the series. This episode was good; couldn't have been better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:29 pm

Just got back from my trip to Texas. Was fun, minus the scorching heat and overcrowded Six Flags parks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:36 pm

>Going to Six Flags in the summer
>In Texas
Are you high
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:42 pm

Koiro, you have barely experienced life. Why are you so eager to part with it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:28 pm

@Relict? wrote:
Finished Suisei no Gargantia.

Reminds me that I haven't watched Gargantia after episode 9 (due to work etc)...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:28 pm

Wow I didn't think going there was so bad :v. Dad's idea not mine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:22 am

Koiro10 wrote:

Six flag is awesome they are out of shape losers who hate crowds and sweat in any heat above 90 due to being fucking outa shape don't listen to them. Tho there are better six flags the one in jersey is the best has 2 hyper coasters and a strato coaster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:42 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:

Six flag is awesome they are out of shape losers who hate crowds and sweat in any heat above 90 due to being fucking outa shape don't listen to them. Tho there are better six flags the one in jersey is the best has 2 hyper coasters and a strato coaster.
Well if I'm ever crazy enough to go to New Jersey I guess I literally have only 1 reason to go now. Uuu but I don't think cav and reli might've been saying 6 Flags itself is bad, maybe just considering the time and place I went was bad or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Electric
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:30 am

dat jersey flags was fun :v went there with friends before grad nite
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:26 am

Seeing as the inside my house is usually between 95-110 degrees 12 hours during the day because lel summer, I think I deserve some sort of right to complain about Texas heat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion

Male Posts : 2660

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:03 am

[spoiler]At the end of Gargantia, A tin-can bastard (What? I want to add the "Yaro" into the whole thing, it fits anyway)went to hell[spoiler]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com