Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides Empty
PostSubject: Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides   Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:42 am

Keep in mind that the golden rule is to have fun, because god knows a lot of the stuff I play isn't "top tier". What I want to bring though is solutions for people who struggle in the game that are new, and can't sink a lot of money in this game. If my builds look too hard or no fun, do it your way. Ask questions, correct me (I'm reasonable and recognize mistakes, but don't take offense if I tell you you're wrong) etc. These will be 100% UC and Shop RT only, no RT Garapon whatsoever. Mostly doing this because I like simming builds and new players just keep dying in arena. I saw a Metal Slayer Jikun Hu the other day, I thought those days were long gone years ago.

Anyways, this is going to be an on going thread of mine where I post one or a couple builds now and again with some sort of theme and explaination on how to achieve it.

STARDUST CANNON MAN

I think this one has been beaten into the ground and written in a bunch of other guides, but times have changed, things that we never thought would make it to shop did, and I dunno if there's a beginning to end guide for Stardust Canon builds with things were they're at now... just information all over the place. So here's one spot for people who are newer at the game or on a budget with the options and bests in one collective spot. This build wrecks lands and can hold it's own against half of the air population. Know were to position and lead in your shots and you pretty much have yourself a faceroller.

Spoiler:

Breakdown

Core: Geograsis F-Type, 50 RT
Amazing core, offers the best stats at the best cost for this build. Cheaper alternatives are Gwyain, Thoarla and Tengu. Baltheon can be considered a "unique" alternative if his core is utilized correctly but isn't for most.

HD: Mach Knight HD2, Super UC Garapon (3 slot)
Using slots on the more valuable parts is generally risky, but it's easy to get an abundance of these and cheaply. They kick out fairly easy from Super UC Garapon and pop up in bazaars often. That and they offer more stats then most RT options can vouch for. Sword Wing HD2 from Volca Sword Wing is an option that is generally better, but from shop is only 2 slotted and will cost you 60 RT. Definitely grab it if you can, not detrimental if you can't. Accel Saber HD (Shop/UC Garapon DX), Goblin HD and HD2 (random Arcantus) and Air Raider HD (Shop RT) all work fine, but there's seldomly a reason to use them over Mach Knight HD2 or Sword Wing HD2.

Accessories: EVE Ornament and Ace of Heart Earrings, Super UC Garapon
Sometimes you don't need a million slots, and slottless versions of these two headgears are obtainable in Super UC Garapon. These give the most free stats and are the easiest to get. If you find yourself in need of slots though, slotted Ace of Heart Earrings are obtainable via bazaar (though will be expensive) as well as Sailor Mini Crim and Purple Witch Hat being good alternatives for slots.

LG: Thoarla LG, 50,000 UC (1 slot) or 50 RT (2 slot)
It is possible to not need the additional slot at all, and to be able to go with the UC version just fine. Thoarla LGs I want to emphasis how amazing they are and how you're not doing yourself any favors going with anything else. Most LGs do not give much in the way of fly, and if they do they are generally too large or inefficient. Thoarla LGs not only get as close as possible to what stats you need, but it also allows for an extra booster slot, allowing more slotting room and an extra part that is generally high on the fly stat. There really is no alternative close to it, but if you're saving up for the part, Mach Knight LG, Tengu LG, Paraboroid LG or Crimrose LG are as close to workable as you can get but will almost never serve as a replacement

BS: Crescent Saint BS, 30 RT (2 slot) and Tengu BS, Friend Gift Reward (3 slot)
First, let's touch on the Tengu BS. Tengu BS allows quick take off, quickly bringing you at your bots maximum altitute. This allows you to get out of bad situations quickly and get at your peak height easily when you fly around looking for victims to shoot at. The farther away from the ground you are, the better and the quicker you get away from it the better. Making quick lands from air to ground to avoid fire is also a function it offers that will save your life. It's not "absolutely necessary" but it offers a utility that you shouldn't pass up. Kotengu BS, perhaps the only UC/Shop RT booster that emulates the effect is even better in it's own right (2 more tgh, 10 more health, 10 more cost, completely worth it) and is worth striving for, but isn't necessary if you're not looking to shell out an additional 40 RT. Also, if you're in need of slots, Kotengu's BS only offers 2 slots while Tengu BS from gift rewards offers 3. Crescent Saint BS, while is a bit of a luxury, is the best you can do for the next booster. Unlike some other parts, it's not a big deal in the slightest if you decide to save 30 RT buying a Crescent Saint in favor of something more easy to get your hands on. This can include Thoarla BS, Pacifar BS, Big Mountainz BS and Gwyain BS, Mech Jetter BS Baltheon BS.

AM: Raystag AMs, 50 RT (2 slot)
Raystag has a lot of amazing parts, his AMs included. Both of his arms are the same AM so you only need to buy one of them. Tengu AM and Air Raider AM make good options as well if you find a good place to put them in the build. Victorl AM2s can cut it as well, but are difficult to work with.

Equips: Stardust Cannon, UC Garapon DX (2 slot) and Viper Shield, Super UC Garapon (3 slot)
Obviously Stardust Canon or gtfo, entire point of this build. There is no LL weapon I can think of for airs anyways that are worth using via RT Shop or UC, so if you don't want to use a Stardust Canon, why are you reading this and why are you using a L AIR? :v If you're having a hard time getting one from the UC Garapon, you can easily find them during bazaar time. Great Rapid Beta is the only way to go in tuning your Stardust Cannon. Air Force and Shooter tunes don't get you the speed you need and High versions are simply not worth it in this case due to not having real ammo issues. Ammo should not be an issue if you make your shots stick and range is unnecessary if, of course, you don't have the speed to back it up. Force is a possible option, but it doesn't matter how much damage your projectiles deliver if they don't connect with the target. Haven't tried it yet personally and will report back when I do and probably put more emphasis on it if it seems to work well, but Great Rapid Beta and a Paralyze tune is definitely worth trying out. The stunning power on a Stardust shot is high, so doubling it pretty much guarantees to stun any land and most airs or arts (that don't kill you first) that give you trouble, while keeping a single Great Rapid Beta to still make your shots stick. This keeps things that can kill you at bay, and things you can kill locked down. Viper Shield offers a small amount of defense and something to sink tunes into. Blocking a stunning or life threatening shot can save you, just remember that when your shield breaks a fair amount of the damage that caused that couldve instead been to you. However, if you feel it is unnecessary to use one, using a Throwing Lios or Dancing Maraca can give you extra slots if you need extra places to safely tune. You can also use nothing at all if you don't want to use a Viper Shield and have enough slots.

Other Stuff:

Notable Tunes: This is obviously a huge luxury because not only is it difficult to tune without Handa Cosmos, but there might be other bots you want to tune Crimson Veil on first, but Crimson Veil is a valuable status for AIRs. Most explosives WILL stun you, and an AIR not in the air is a air not living very long. Crimson Veil prevents you from being stunned at all during it's duration. This means no amount of missiles will drop you from the air and you get to float on out of there from harm. Float Dash, high fly and Tengu/Kotengu BS usually will do the trick, but stunlocked by an artillery wall still happens. If you tune any Revenge tune, Crimson Veil will serve you the best. Although it will always serve a purpose, actually paying attention to were you are and getting good with both Float Dash and Tengu/Kotengu BS will give it less purpose.

Another thing that wasn't talked about or even shown is High Beta Tunes. Given that there's a few variants of this build, sometimes there's better ways to get to 38 fly so you have extra slots and/or capa for other things. Eagle tunes, for this example were used to sink the extra capa, but what if you wanted to tune Paralyze which cost extra capa, more CVs or you're using a cheaper core? If you have the strength and walk to sink, High Boost Beta is the most efficient way to get the most fly, as for your essentially getting two stat points at the price of one. Don't bring your wlk or str below 1 though, 0 wlk makes landing animations horrendous and with 0 str your propeller bit will last no time at all. If you can't sink these two stats, Boost tunes work fine as well. as well as regular Tough and Technique as needed.

Goals: Keep your tgh as high as possible, and if you're using a cheaper core or parts, at no less then 7 ever. Stardust Canons, starting at 12 tec gain one additional damage for every 2 tec after that. As long as your tec is 12 or higher, keep it an even number to make sure you're making use of what you have. Get 38 fly. Period. This is pretty much non-negotiable in this meta. Mobility is king, and if you can't move fast enough to dodge, kite and outrun bullets and rockets as well as make it difficult to aim at you, you're only making it easier to die. This also allows you to catch up to targets quickly, run away quickly... just do it. D: Mobility is a must. Tuning Eagle or other HP/stat tunes is a good way to make use of extra capa if you have it, but don't prioritize HP if your tgh is below 7 or your fly is not 38. Stick with Propeller bits and have as many as you'll need... again, a air on the ground is a dead air. Propeller bits allow you to pelt people for days at a distance safe from melee and some other bots. Slayer and Sniper Unit can be considered alternatives, but I wouldn't say they hold a very strong case on a SDC build.

Last edited by Kitouski on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides   Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:04 am

No Bricks or Tengu BS?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides   Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:07 am

@Seraphcrim wrote:
No Bricks or Tengu BS?

Tengu BS is included. where are you not seeing it? Brickgale BS is S size so they won't work on L airs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides   Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:11 am

err... Whoops. My bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster
Gerrion

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides   Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:02 am

Looking good. Still, there's several rt options (the rt used in the build can range from 100 to 190 rt), although players could use the remaining parts in other builds.

Btw, does EVE ornamanet really drop in the UC garapon? I thought it dropped on Lily Rain EVE's mission (only have 1 with me so far).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3759

PostSubject: Re: Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides   Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:14 am

Few points that you should probably bring up as well:

HD: Sword Wing HD2 is available in RT Shop is by far the most cost/stats efficient shop HD for L-Air available, sure it only comes in 2s but the stats can make up for it, it's usually a better option than Mach Knight HD2 if you want to get the most out of the build.

Other decent shop options are Cross Raptor HD, Vanguard HD, Air Raider HD, how ideal they are depends largely on your part choices and stats goals.

AC: Depending on slot availability, it may often be a better idea to just go with 1s +1 stat AC rather than the +2 0s ACs. And if you have enough str/wlk (or if you dropping str to negative) to tune up FLY purely using High Boost Beta, +1 tec +5 capacity ACs are actually better options than AoH/EVE Ornament efficiency-wise.

LG: Paraboroid LG is also pretty good if you don't want the +1 TGH from Mach Knight LG. Crim LG is fine to in some instances.

BS: Once again, a lot more variations depending on your TGH needs, the BSs I'd say that are worth a look that haven't been mentioned are: Mech Jetter BS, Vulture BS, Baltheon BS. Though I'd actually say that Tengu/Kotengu BS is an absolute must these days, not so much for the instant max height, but for the actual quick landing ability, it's absolute life saver in many situations against current autoart wall.

AM: Air Raider AM are the other excellent option and can often be the BETTER option than Raystag AM depending on tunes/other parts/available stats. Accel AM is the other excellent option if you need the Str and slots.

SDC: I'd personally suggest GrapidB + Para over 2x GRapidB, between using my GRapidB+Para SDC on alt and GRapidB+GRapidB+Para SDC on my main, I'd actually say the 2s one worked out a lot better in most cases, the speed increase with another GRapid isn't vital and the extra bit of ammo is actually very noticeable.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides   Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:40 am

If only I had a 3s SDC :/ I only have a 2s. But I'll try doing what Rev posted... I could use a bot that wasn't a MLG esque build cuz I'm kind of sick doing that -_-

Plus I want to see if I could ever get around to poly editing my L AIR to look like Weltall-ID. Wouldn't ever ever be a decent reference because Fei didn't pussy out shooting things for fun but damn ID had one sick mecha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides   Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:46 am

@Gerrion wrote:
Looking good. Still, there's several rt options (the rt used in the build can range from 100 to 190 rt), although players could use the remaining parts in other builds.

Btw, does EVE ornamanet really drop in the UC garapon? I thought it dropped on Lily Rain EVE's mission (only have 1 with me so far).
Yea, that is very true, especially on Raystag and Crescent Saint. It could be done completely with UC... which is fine, but a lot of the parts from these bots have great places elsewhere. Kotengu's a bit different and doesn't wow me and I haven't tried his AMs... and unless you use his core for the Stardust build (I might edit that because of the direct correlation) you're left with everything but the BS you were after originally.

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t5467-super-uc-gara-list - Unless they removed it (I wouldn't be surprised if they did) it's were I got the bulk of mine and I checked that thread to make sure, though I heard it's not 100% accurate. Maybe I'll do a couple 20x rolls and see if it pops out, lol.

@reVelske wrote:
*stuff here*

I tried to refrain from suggesting a ton of different parts that cost RT when there was a clear RT winner and UC runner ups, but you do bring a good point in needs as well as some options I missed. I'll add mention of Sword Wing HD2 (completely missed this one), Air Raider parts, Paraboroid LG, Crim LG, Mech Jetter BS,Baltheon BS and Accel AM (had this on the draft, dunno where it went)... I feel Vulture BS is pretty bad efficiency-wise, but it seems low cost and high slot enough to be decent for beta tunes if you have nothing else.

...it's funny because I started off simming an example using high beta tunes, had extra capa, swapped to tuning health and completely forgot how I started. I'll definitely add that. Also will add about landing on Tengu/Kotengu booster, good point I missed talking about. I've never tried SDC with a Paralyzer tune but I know you know what you're talking about generally so I'll add it first and test it in the morning, rofl. Sounds good on paper really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kito.winterwing.com
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides   Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:38 am

Para tune was being tossed around for a while on SDC. Is pretty much standard now somehow.

The extra cap is something I'm fiddling around with right now actually. Though my problem is maintaining positive str and wlk so I can get around to using propeller bits longer since I want to be able to fly forevvaarrrrrr--

Sadly I'm not in the realm of L airs so I don't have much to add to the parts list. Except for I don't know, pacifar/vector lgs if you don't want to have the little aim sight bobble much.

Paraboroid lgs should also be mentioned that they're TINY which is good because most of these SDC builds can get huge hitboxes if you're not really looking too careful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides   Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:24 am

3s Stardust Cannon still drops from bastagant (though its fucking stupid rare). Overall, pretty decent guide.

To reiterate on Para(lyze) more, what it does is to make sure you get the most out of SDC. In this AutoArt meta that Rev mentioned, you're going to want to put out as much DPS as possible and keep your target from retaliating. (all of us older players knows this already)

Also, Rev you're Alive!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

PostSubject: Re: Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides   Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:47 am

I believe the Eve Ornament got taken out of the UC garapon prize list a while back, although I haven't been rolling it recently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides   Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:07 am

Pretty good so far.

I am looking forward to seeing additional updates in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides   Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:30 pm

@XiaoFu wrote:
3s Stardust Cannon still drops from bastagant (though its fucking stupid rare). Overall, pretty decent guide.

I've played too much of this game and still not have it. It's not like it's a newbie acct ;~;

And I think my only SDC that I have a 2s of is a SDC mod....WHICH GODDAMMIT HAS AMMO PROBLEMS ASKLFJALDJAFJLAJF

Now I remember why I didn't roll a SDC build again *headaches*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides   Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:04 pm

2s SDC works fine. Drops every so often in SUC.

SDC mod was funny before they changed CV. Tune 3x Great Force Alpha and accel roll into people's faces.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides   Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:19 pm

I save my UC for the monthly RT ;~; I should really do more treasure routes but it's really boring and no one updates ._.

Oh well, maybe I'll find one one day :c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides   Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:59 pm

Bazaar is tomorrow. Might be able to buy one there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides   Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:13 am

stuff:

>2s sdc also comes from super uc gara, I have like 11 of them

>does eve ornament even drop anymore??? I'd take maybe silver headphones (which even come with a slot from super uc; +1 wlk +5 capa) or cute beret (slotless, but also super uc; +1 wlk/tec)

>I would consider accel am over raystag am for geo f if you're looking to retain str for the prop bit (so that you can tune a couple hboost betas); they also appear in super uc in 3s so you don't have to spend rt on those

>I dunno about sniper sight...

EDIT: oh shit i forgot

>not mentioning accel bd
>not having the bot of the year all years as one of the options

he's so meta he had to be banned from beginner's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

Male Posts : 370

PostSubject: Re: Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides   Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:18 am

i think a build like this would be a little more uc friendly and i know i droped hp,but i thought going for the para tune and accel roll as a gap closer/escape tool would be better.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides   Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:20 am

Accele Roll is a consumable Rt item. That mentality has to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides   Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:27 am

Not sure if 2s Thoarla LG is considered 'UC friendly', since you can only get it from Shop RT or RO Cubes.

And like Zwiebel said...you have to use RT to get Accel Roll (or get it from Lotto/Friendly rewards if you're lucky enough).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

PostSubject: Re: Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides   Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:31 am

i said more uc friendly not pure uc lol.honestly i dont have trouble getting accel roll i get them off like friends and cubes without really trying,and there always a cw prize.but yea i guess if u dont wanna run accel roll just change 3 of the boost tunes into 3 eagles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

PostSubject: Re: Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides   Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:37 am

Just my thought that 570+ HP on a SDC Geo F is...a bit too much.

Considering the ammo left (after you put the Great Rapid Beta), I think 470-500 is just fine.

Besides, might be better if the Eagles turned into High Tech Alphas instead, for more TEC (and more SDC damage)

dunno, it's just me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides   Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:46 am

I didn't really mean to mock your build, I just think as an UC player you should avoid any consumable Rt item aside of tuneup catalyzers/protectors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

PostSubject: Re: Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides   Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:47 am

yea idk i was just kinda going with his build,but i generaly dont like to have any bot unless its like some land have above like 550 hp.yea also with less hp u can tune it alot easyer Razz. 30 cost saved for roll. yea i know zumbaforce but im sure it can do fine with out it tho,but when u do have its that much better :3.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

PostSubject: Re: Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides   Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:54 am

> Slotted Delvin Prop

does that even exist? I never encounter any :v

> Slotted Mini Crim

...School Mini Crim is easier to find, imo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides   Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides Empty

Back to top Go down

Kito's Ongoing New Player, Low Budget Guides
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com