Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Wed May 15, 2013 9:25 am

So its Lily Eve. Great, ROLL FOR GLANZ NOW DAMNIT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Wed May 15, 2013 9:27 am

kyarashotgun wrote:
We even more cancerous art walls now.

TAKE DOWN MORE AIR EVES.

If yer going to treat us Art users like that then we'll gladly not take down any air types for you :v

Art users demand respect! Also protection because no-one ever back us up when enemy rush into the base.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Wed May 15, 2013 9:33 am

Because the whole team dare not move forward and fucking push so that they don't bunch up and turtle in the base. If anything in this game pisses me of the most, its that majority of people play Art. AND CAN'T FUCKING PUSH HARD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4546

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Wed May 15, 2013 9:38 am

You make it seem like theta drops you out of the sky and hit you for 100+
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Wed May 15, 2013 9:41 am

I just don't like art walls, that's all ._. Then again, these days I play my Geo F so yeah, having harder time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Wed May 15, 2013 9:43 am

The only thing I want from all that is Glanz, and I guess the Ouraikiri. Though I have no knowledge on what Lily Rain EVE Theta can do. Can someone fill me in on that?

Seraphcrim wrote:
Because the whole team dare not move forward and fucking push so that they don't bunch up and turtle in the base. If anything in this game pisses me of the most, its that majority of people play Art. AND CAN'T FUCKING PUSH HARD
As opposed to AIRs filling the sky and picking off people with impunity. Though I can see why everyone in CBEN has an AIR fetish, you amuse me so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Wed May 15, 2013 9:45 am

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
You make it seem like theta drops you out of the sky and hit you for 100+

No but they hit me for high 60s from a mile away when I try to run away via anything on the ground.

Seraphcrim wrote:

Look man, do you want a wall of defensive art types to knock down the airfags that fly near the base or do you want a bunch of dead 2500 costing arts in the midline?

You can only have one. And pushing is YOUR job, you land and air users. Arts are only there to back you up when you need to retreat to friendly base like archers on the wall. We move in when you do your job right and kick the enemies' front line down.

NovaZero wrote:
Though I have no knowledge on what Lily Rain EVE Theta can do. Can someone fill me in on that?

Kinda like normal EVE except her shot follows by some extra psygun splash and is equip with some trance bits, which is similar to pursuit bits.

Last edited by Hinanawi_Tenshi on Wed May 15, 2013 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Wed May 15, 2013 9:51 am

Quote :
Though I have no knowledge on what Lily Rain EVE Theta can do. Can someone fill me in on that?

She's subpar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Wed May 15, 2013 9:53 am

@Tenshi There is truth in what you say. But the way some matches have people pushing while the rest camp irritates me

@Nova How do I amuse you

My statemnt was an opinion. Although I have to admit, it was more of a lame complaint. Don't get too fired up about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Wed May 15, 2013 9:55 am

tggt wrote:
Lol Gerrion, last week's "new UC DX gara" is apparently not enuff.

I guess it really wasn't enough.

And yes, from the looks of it i mistook Lily Rain with "Reine", believing Ivis would get a red color variant. So we're having an Ivis and a Lily Rain EVE Chaos version. Whether or not both are HD or not remains uncertain.

Btw, here's the source: http://www.onlinegamer.jp/news/201305150038/

Last edited by Gerrion on Wed May 15, 2013 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Wed May 15, 2013 9:59 am

Quote :

Look man, do you want a wall of defensive art types to knock down the airfags that fly near the base or do you want a bunch of dead 2500 costing arts in the midline?

You can only have one. And pushing is YOUR job, you land and air users. Arts are only there to back you up when you need to retreat to friendly base like archers on the wall. We move in when you do your job right and kick the enemies' front line down.

no
you're stupid.
watch competent people play this artillery. You'll notice that those aren't the only two options you are given.

artillery should be just as mobile as anything else. If you can't stand in the midline and avoid dying it's your fault for not tuning properly or paying attention to what's going on around you. Everyone sitting in the back is not only boring as fuck to play with or against, because if you're on my team you are contributing NOTHING to the fight until some poor fuck wanders into your range when you could be moving around and actively looking for targets, except you'd rather just sit in one spot, never fucking move, and then blame your team when a DH eris rapes your face off from nowhere.

you're probably thinking something like "oh no winty, that's just not how this game works, you're insane and just want everyone to play the way you do and feed as hard as possible"

while it's true that I do want everyone to feed as hard as I do, I'm not wrong about what your job as an artillery player is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbMxT0DfJOw#t=4m10s

observe as I hop around in the enemy spawn as an ion, shooting random shit. Then observe 5 seconds later as I pass by my team's supports and artillery, who are litterally SECONDS AWAY FROM WHERE THIS IS TAKING PLACE. They are RIGHT BEHIND me and the other lands. result of pushing forward as a group? complete and total shutdown of the enemy team, they aren't even given a chance.

This is actually how NEARLY EVERY MATCH WE PLAY ends up going. We push in as a group and drive the enemy back. You know what DOESN'T FUCKING HAPPEN in normal matches because people like you want to play archer on a wall? this shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Wed May 15, 2013 10:02 am

Hinanawi_Tenshi wrote:
Kinda like normal EVE except her shot follows by some extra psygun splash and is equip with some trance bits, which is similar to pursuit bits.
So instead of piercing through people, the EVE Shot explodes into psyguns? And those Trance Bits sound pretty auto-play.

Quote :
@Nova How do I amuse you
Because you cry foul on a particular unit type doing its purpose by beating out the type it's supposed to kill.

Last edited by NovaZero on Wed May 15, 2013 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11196

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Wed May 15, 2013 10:03 am

Relict? wrote:
Quote :

She's subpar.
This. If you got the original LRE you don't want the THETA unless you like her design (which is one of the worst out there imo, but of course that's a question of personal taste).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster

Female Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Wed May 15, 2013 10:06 am

Hinanawi_Tenshi wrote:
kyarashotgun wrote:
We even more cancerous art walls now.

TAKE DOWN MORE AIR EVES.

If yer going to treat us Art users like that then we'll gladly not take down any air types for you :v

Art users demand respect! Also protection because no-one ever back us up when enemy rush into the base.
>protection
get a load of this guy. If anything it's always self proclaimed art players who keep idling in spawn, hugging the ps like no other. Now that lands got slightly shafted, you guys need to lift more due to lands usually being the vanguard. What protection? I sigh everytime I see a sup resha putting a vainic field, only for the shield to be taken by someone who doesn't make full use of the temporary shield. If you made some alpha art, then please use it to pressure the other side for fucks sake. If anything, I feel bad for sups who have to put up with shitty art players like that.

Seraphcrim wrote:
Not sure if the majority of people exclusively play arts, but the amount of arts that don't use their firepower to supress enemies is making me cringe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Wed May 15, 2013 10:08 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Relict? wrote:
She's subpar.
This. If you got the original LRE you don't want the THETA unless you like her design (which is one of the worst out there imo, but of course that's a question of personal taste).
I don't have an LRE, and I thought THETA's design looked like KOS-MOS v4.

Though it does sound like I'd have more fun with the non-THETA version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.nyappy.
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Wed May 15, 2013 10:11 am

NovaZero wrote:

a downgraded version of LRE, her EVE shot force is now 30 (original was 35 I think) in exchange for the trance bits.

on topic:
Still Haruka and Akane in the same gara as LRE and ivis
lol its like a cycle Ivis>Eve>Harukane>Ivis...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Wed May 15, 2013 10:13 am

NovaZero wrote:
Hinanawi_Tenshi wrote:
So instead of piercing through people, the EVE Shot explodes into psyguns? And those Trance Bits sound pretty auto-play.

I don't know about piercing with Theta but yeah, that's part of it. After the shot hits the ground some psygun(about 4) splash around the area.

There's only about 2 trance bit that's suppose to pursuit, the other 2 stay behind to protect EVE and I think the maximum amount of time you can use it is about 3 or 5 after you Activate EVE plus. Other then that, unless I'm missing something, it can't be activated.

I've never played too much with Theta outside of a few missions. She's fun since her shot, although not homing, kinda curves or something to the enemy. I don't use her actively in the Arena although fought them a few times to label them as annoying especially with those trance bits similar to Mialy's pursuits. But compare to Mialy's fucking pursuits, I say Mialy is still worse.

You can probably find more and better details if you search around.

Zwiebel Force wrote:

But....but....BUT HD SIDEBOOBS MAN!!! HD SIDE BOOBS!!!

Last edited by Hinanawi_Tenshi on Wed May 15, 2013 10:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Wed May 15, 2013 10:14 am

Winty wrote:
Quote :

no
you're stupid.
watch competent people play this artillery. You'll notice that those aren't the only two options you are given.

Spoiler:

This is actually how NEARLY EVERY MATCH WE PLAY ends up going. We push in as a group and drive the enemy back. You know what DOESN'T FUCKING HAPPEN in normal matches because people like you want to play archer on a wall? this shit.

Some arts can go to the frontline as hoppers. Others can be right behind assisting with long range, like Destructor MAX or Saggis and other rail arts.

The matter is that whatever role you're going to be, you have to be sure that you contribute. Low mobility Art? Yeah, if it suits the battle at hand and doesn't make your team go for worse. Backstage artillery? Sure, as long as you can provide cover to the ones in front, without losing much time.

The 4 types (5 if you count ZERO units) offer a large arrange of options. Even a Victory FB, an ART unit, can offer suport with its long range bit, either for increasing range or a temporary shield.

What Winty meant, i believe, is that you musn't take a narrow view when adressing the options you have and the objective you seek (which is victory in this case).

Last edited by Gerrion on Wed May 15, 2013 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Wed May 15, 2013 10:16 am

@Nova I never said that in my post anything about artillery having to kill airs in that post you quoted.

@Topic holyshit nyappy's right

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyStevz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Wed May 15, 2013 10:17 am

As much as I want a Reine or a wing moe to lag my frames even more I've lost all enthusiasm to roll garas, let alone charge. Still like to see more focus on stuff OTHER THAN the gara but a nice attempt CS.

Winty wrote:

artillery should be just as mobile as anything else.

observe as I hop around in the enemy spawn as an ion, shooting random shit. Then observe 5 seconds later as I pass by my team's supports and artillery, who are litterally SECONDS AWAY FROM WHERE THIS IS TAKING PLACE. They are RIGHT BEHIND me and the other lands. result of pushing forward as a group? complete and total shutdown of the enemy team, they aren't even given a chance.

This should be CB 101. Then again we have a lot of people who claim to not care about team play.

I'd also like to add my constant hatred towards the majority of healers. A team can work well to confine the space of their enemy but as soon as someone radios *Repairing* in a stupid place (Like behind a wall, in a tunnel or a great distance for team mates to reach (Usually spawn)) all that ground is easily lost.

... I don't even want to start on fighting in our own spawn. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Wed May 15, 2013 10:17 am

The controls on THETA are somewhat fun (sorta challenging to) since she has both the hold-down charge (like Arteris, or Kagura) and lock-on charge. It's just that the lack of piercing and the low force make her rather bat. The bits are also prone to trigger TGH reduction,. Sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't untune the E.V.E. THETA and buff up her psguns instead, just for the lulz.

LRE THETA's boobs are the ugliest in the entire game. They just look like fucking shit, like she was a character in a really cheap hentai. If you want HD sideboobs get a Full Color LR EVE. Stopped rolling after you got FC Ivis? Serves you right nigga.
Anyone taking the last two sentences seriously is an SOA fan boy Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Wed May 15, 2013 10:39 am

LazyStevz wrote:

I'd also like to add my constant hatred towards the majority of healers. A team can work well to confine the space of their enemy but as soon as someone radios *Repairing* in a stupid place (Like behind a wall, in a tunnel or a great distance for team mates to reach (Usually spawn)) all that ground is easily lost.

... I don't even want to start on fighting in our own spawn. Mad

I'm having mix feelings when it comes to healers.

On one hand I'm happy they're coming to us, the ones that are around the midlines and front lines that need healing, to heal rather then staying all the way in the back and making people have to move miles away to get to them when that time could have been spent healed and then able to immediately hope back in to the fray.

On the otherhand, why the fucking hell do they have to heal so god damn fucking close to the enemies. The enemies are literally breathing down our necks and I see medics healing out right in the open of the midfields when the enemies are two step away. Yes, I understand that the ones also being healed are also meant to give defensive measures to ensure the medic survive and take down any1 that come near but right in the middle of the battlefield and telling us to sit there and heal. I can never stand having to heal in areas like those cause it always end in some Air type, usually crim, Novaing the crap out of everybody. When healers are in Areas like this I don't know if I should stop by to heal or tell them to get the fuck out of there and run back to heal.

Like a good map I tend to see such things happening is Dusty Road(which ever road was where you just run straight ahead). I'm not sure which medic I should compliment on, the one that heals slight farther away and behind a tree stump or the one that heals AT the powerpoint.

Another map where I have mixed feelings, although much more pissed, is Glaciers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lReisenl
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Wed May 15, 2013 10:49 am

My lily rain eve pretty much raids the enemy base some games .___.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Wed May 15, 2013 11:02 am

lReisenl wrote:
My lily rain eve pretty much raids the enemy base some games .___.
If you talk about THETA you're probably fighting idiots. The E.V.E. THETA is crap. Idk, but even some UC weapons could outrace her in terms of damage and fire rate :S
and imo if you don't have enough range to stay out of the enemy base you didn't get how to LRE, but of course that's bullcrap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Wed May 15, 2013 11:09 am

Most ART players are shit in this server. Period.

The people I can name off of my hand just shows how under appreciated Artillery truly is in this dumb server. .

Matsuy
Xid
Relict
ReVelske

..................thats about it.

Everyone else (that isn't swag or autist) is either spamming their precious autoplay moeshits or just more autoplay moeshits.

/rant

Edit: Theta a shit, if I can find Kobrakai's video of her, it would show just how much her cannon sucks compared to the original. Doing 10 damage to enemies is sugoi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   

Back to top Go down

News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Japan-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum