Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Thu May 16, 2013 3:23 am

No, for moneys.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Thu May 16, 2013 4:10 am

Uncen:

I failed to see how they are related to angel academy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Thu May 16, 2013 4:12 am

^ THERE IS A FUCKING BLACKBOARD RIGHT BEHIND THE BLUE HAIRED MEGANE SLUT. Holy shit, I think she'll be the librarian. Fuck her. Fuck her everyday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Thu May 16, 2013 4:22 am

so p.e. teach and a librarian gg
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Thu May 16, 2013 4:24 am

What i mean is how their appearance can be related to AA. And Kuten is PE teacher already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2941

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Thu May 16, 2013 4:39 am

the red guy heard Yuuka's scream and rushed to the scene, whilst the blue girl became the school teacher because where there's a hero, there's a villain. ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Thu May 16, 2013 4:58 am

All I see is another pair of balls that I'll miss, because garapon is shit. ;A;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarioEAG

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Thu May 16, 2013 5:15 am

Gold Ball: - Aivu~isu (Limited Edition) - Ririrein Eve (Hair Color: Red) - Haruka Rangitto (Hair Color: Red) - Akane Vu~ameru (hair color: blue) - Eliza Lotte Glanz - Sakura Hana Red - Irumisu Type.Q

Silver Ball:
- Laguna Barrett
- zero Breaker
- Mt pawn jar
- Vector Eagle
- Assault Ox M2
Bronze Ball:
- burst missile gun
- pump beam bazooka
- Hammer Vault
Red ball:
- Steam Cannon breaks
- Pierce shotgun breaks
- Gatling Breaker breaks
: Blue ball
ALL × 3 beta ticket -
- Regret Fudarasetto Ω +
- Ω + Midorosetto regret
- regret Ω + Tsudesetto

Also, no bugfix on "you know who" doing "you know what" in chaos rooms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Thu May 16, 2013 5:27 am

Once again, the only stuff I want are either in the Golds or the Reds.

I don't know if I should roll.

EDIT: Also...
桜華・紅 = Ouka Scarlet

...it's just a redux of Gara 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Thu May 16, 2013 5:38 am

The weapons sound nice. The blues and the silver ruin it though. The gold pool has a lot of personal fuck-nos in it to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

Male Posts : 8630

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Thu May 16, 2013 5:43 am

@Winty wrote:
Quote :

Look man, do you want a wall of defensive art types to knock down the airfags that fly near the base or do you want a bunch of dead 2500 costing arts in the midline?

You can only have one. And pushing is YOUR job, you land and air users. Arts are only there to back you up when you need to retreat to friendly base like archers on the wall. We move in when you do your job right and kick the enemies' front line down.

no
you're stupid.
watch competent people play this artillery. You'll notice that those aren't the only two options you are given.

artillery should be just as mobile as anything else. If you can't stand in the midline and avoid dying it's your fault for not tuning properly or paying attention to what's going on around you. Everyone sitting in the back is not only boring as fuck to play with or against, because if you're on my team you are contributing NOTHING to the fight until some poor fuck wanders into your range when you could be moving around and actively looking for targets, except you'd rather just sit in one spot, never fucking move, and then blame your team when a DH eris rapes your face off from nowhere.

you're probably thinking something like "oh no winty, that's just not how this game works, you're insane and just want everyone to play the way you do and feed as hard as possible"

while it's true that I do want everyone to feed as hard as I do, I'm not wrong about what your job as an artillery player is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbMxT0DfJOw#t=4m10s

observe as I hop around in the enemy spawn as an ion, shooting random shit. Then observe 5 seconds later as I pass by my team's supports and artillery, who are litterally SECONDS AWAY FROM WHERE THIS IS TAKING PLACE. They are RIGHT BEHIND me and the other lands. result of pushing forward as a group? complete and total shutdown of the enemy team, they aren't even given a chance.

This is actually how NEARLY EVERY MATCH WE PLAY ends up going. We push in as a group and drive the enemy back. You know what DOESN'T FUCKING HAPPEN in normal matches because people like you want to play archer on a wall? this shit.

I 100% agree with winty. Turtle gameplay just makes me rage regardless.

Scenario one team as no sup camping slow arts die team sucks I am left with no cover once so ever.

Scenario 2 a fucking solo rushing land takes out all the arts because they fucking sit there like headless chickens and don't know how to dodge.

Scenario 3 they stall out the game leading to boring ass gameplay forming a art wall with sups supporting their brain dead gameplay by sitting there and shooting in the same damn spot.

Either way I am full of fucking rage and probably will log out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Thu May 16, 2013 6:03 am

@NovaZero wrote:

JP doesnt have it (anymore), that's the point. So i'm expecting EN will come with different stuffs.

Spoiler:

Also new shop bots, those prices are pathetic as usual:v

>mfw "MOE!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Thu May 16, 2013 6:05 am

oh look, old medi aide face artwork
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Thu May 16, 2013 6:14 am

tggt wrote:
@NovaZero wrote:

JP doesnt have it (anymore), that's the point. So i'm expecting EN will come with different stuffs.

Spoiler:

Also new shop bots, those prices are pathetic as usual:v

>mfw "MOE!"

MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE...
Really, why did they do that ._.
Anyways, does that mean we might have our gara 2 taken or something? We also already have all the newly added shop bots so...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Thu May 16, 2013 6:46 am

Update is up.

>Izuna Kamui Kon and Nicole Malice Knight instead of Ouka Scarlet, Illumis Q and Elisalotte Glanz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Female Posts : 4501

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Thu May 16, 2013 6:53 am

Lol. CB-JP's STILL trying to milk money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/reihunter
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Thu May 16, 2013 6:59 am

I'm more annoyed that they still have that bad habit of adding in filler bots as Gold prizes. No, I don't care that it's an upgrade of Izuna Kamui and Nicole Malice. It's still useless FILLER.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Thu May 16, 2013 7:34 am

@Aria wrote:
@zerocl wrote:
SADFGHJKALÑS{}D
}LAK{JÑHLGKJHXGFD
Sentai guy (?) interest me

inb4 flat-chest girl

You can see her breast size from the "teacher" pic tggt showed. and trust me, that's not flat-chest tier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Thu May 16, 2013 8:02 am

>Kamui Kon
>Nicole Knight
>Useless fillers

wat

Also: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! What is this Scarlet Moon Mission?! Her dmg is so low and Goten has so ayn HP, HAODOIGETMYPETITOURAIKIRINOW?WHYSCHOOLOUKAKAURONOHASITEUIPPED?! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! >w<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2941

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Thu May 16, 2013 8:15 am

@Gerrion wrote:
@Aria wrote:
@zerocl wrote:
SADFGHJKALÑS{}D
}LAK{JÑHLGKJHXGFD
Sentai guy (?) interest me

inb4 flat-chest girl

You can see her breast size from the "teacher" pic tggt showed. and trust me, that's not flat-chest tier.
not the teacher, the power ranger guy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Thu May 16, 2013 8:22 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
>Kamui Kon
>Nicole Knight
>Useless fillers

wat
Just tired of seeing Izuna and Nicole acting as filler prizes for Gold when I don't even like or want them. It's a sort of hatred I had since 2 years ago.

Last edited by NovaZero on Thu May 16, 2013 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Thu May 16, 2013 8:23 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
>Kamui Kon
>Nicole Knight
>Useless fillers

wat

Also: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! What is this Scarlet Moon Mission?! Her dmg is so low and Goten has so ayn HP, HAODOIGETMYPETITOURAIKIRINOW?WHYSCHOOLOUKAKAURONOHASITEUIPPED?! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! >w<
It's... pretty easy...
Three slots~:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eVe Heart
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Thu May 16, 2013 8:29 am

Kamui and Nicole. It's enough to stop me rolling that gara.
Although the one that gave me cancer was HD ivis, instead of the reine one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4534

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Thu May 16, 2013 8:31 am

@NovaZero wrote:
@Zwiebel Force wrote:
>Kamui Kon
>Nicole Knight
>Useless fillers

wat
Just tired of seeing Izuna and Nicole acting as filler prizes for Gold when I don't even like or want them. It's a sort of hatred I had since 2 years ago.
>tired of seeing Nicole

After what, being in 4 or 5 garas compared to legion/machintlet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2889

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   Thu May 16, 2013 8:50 am

>blue haired Akane
Fuck that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update   

Back to top Go down

News about the 16/05/2013 CBJP update
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Japan-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum