Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Archeblade

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
avatar

Male Posts : 343
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Archeblade   Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:20 am

@fhoeng wrote:
@Admin wrote:
@fhoeng wrote:
It feel the most op is the map so far.

Some map just give certain character silly advantage over others, but other map would have been just fine.

but i don't know how you feel that's OP.

It is just an expression, like you saying this game take a lot of skill. I know what you mean, just not entirely technically correct, hence an expression.

No no i got that, what i meant is how is it OP? as in how is that unfair, i don't really see it being unfair. Maps don't need to be balanced for every character, or at least that's how its designed in Archeblade. Your point is true, for example a map like Steamcanal gives Elrath a huge advantage. As a cezanne i will find lots of trouble catching an Elrath on that map, but its not impossible and i do it alot. So in other words you just have to find a way to deal with it #em3


EDIT : Uploaded monk duel compilation ^_^

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1288
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Archeblade   Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:17 am

@FrozenEdge wrote:
@Admin wrote:
I've played nothing but Cezanne for 180 hours so far. I have the starter pack so.. rotation wont bother me anymore. I need to get Cezanne's premium skin though, the epic masculine Cezanne has to be mine.

If you guys have any questions about the game, i could help #em3

stop tormenting me with jealousy D:

anyway ive heard they will add a in-game currency later, so free-fegs like me can unlock some characters (Steam... Y U CREDIT CARD ONLY D:< !!!!.... i just want Cezanne... maybe a Frost Renny's Idol Skin too.. but... meh...)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and for those who got started and got ugly graphics (like pixelated graphics even though your settings are set on high)
the solution is:
1. Find installed folder. and find config folder.
In my case
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\ArcheBlade\ABGame\Config

2. And rename ABEngine.ini to other. (don't delete. it can be reason of game crash. if game crash, you can restore this file to solve crash)

3. Run game. It will generate ABEngine.ini automatically.

Every UE3 game generate some ini file when you run game 1st time. Sometimes (especially using notebook) that generate files with wrong option.

Tried it. nothing happens :v
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
avatar

Male Posts : 343
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Archeblade   Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:12 am

@Seraphcrim wrote:
@FrozenEdge wrote:
@Admin wrote:
I've played nothing but Cezanne for 180 hours so far. I have the starter pack so.. rotation wont bother me anymore. I need to get Cezanne's premium skin though, the epic masculine Cezanne has to be mine.

If you guys have any questions about the game, i could help #em3

stop tormenting me with jealousy D:

anyway ive heard they will add a in-game currency later, so free-fegs like me can unlock some characters (Steam... Y U CREDIT CARD ONLY D:< !!!!.... i just want Cezanne... maybe a Frost Renny's Idol Skin too.. but... meh...)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and for those who got started and got ugly graphics (like pixelated graphics even though your settings are set on high)
the solution is:
1. Find installed folder. and find config folder.
In my case
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\ArcheBlade\ABGame\Config

2. And rename ABEngine.ini to other. (don't delete. it can be reason of game crash. if game crash, you can restore this file to solve crash)

3. Run game. It will generate ABEngine.ini automatically.

Every UE3 game generate some ini file when you run game 1st time. Sometimes (especially using notebook) that generate files with wrong option.

Tried it. nothing happens :v

Try this? http://steamcommunity.com/app/207230/discussions/10/828934913332105917/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1288
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Archeblade   Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:02 am

Thanks Admin. But why are there random d/cs? Is anone else facing this problem, or is it just me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
avatar

Male Posts : 343
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Archeblade   Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:15 am

@Seraphcrim wrote:
Thanks Admin. But why are there random d/cs? Is anone else facing this problem, or is it just me?

Only had that once or twice last week, im guessing the server is just restarting? usually if it d/cs for everyone in the room its just server restarting or something. If you do get that often, might be a problem on your end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3071
Join date : 2011-02-26
Age : 907

PostSubject: Re: Archeblade   Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:31 am

Trying to play this but just like TERA, my graphics card crashes pretty quickly when I start it ;__;

Planning on getting more RAM/a better power supply since I'm fairly certain that's the problem w
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Archeblade   Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:35 pm

@Trill wrote:
Trying to play this but just like TERA, my graphics card crashes pretty quickly when I start it ;__;

Planning on getting more RAM/a better power supply since I'm fairly certain that's the problem w

What graphics card do you did u look at the system requirements I posted did anyone I am guessing no go look at the link I posted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
avatar

Male Posts : 343
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Archeblade   Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:05 am

Dick and Gaspar teamplay Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3071
Join date : 2011-02-26
Age : 907

PostSubject: Re: Archeblade   Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:31 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
@Trill wrote:
Trying to play this but just like TERA, my graphics card crashes pretty quickly when I start it ;__;

Planning on getting more RAM/a better power supply since I'm fairly certain that's the problem w

What graphics card do you did u look at the system requirements I posted did anyone I am guessing no go look at the link I posted.

I'm more than exceeding the reccomended specs, and even then changing the entire game to the lowest settings only makes the game run at shitty FPS instead of what's happening now. Though the reccomended RAM is 4, which I have so I might try a stronger power supply first to see if that solves my problems.

From what I've played, I'm liking Valle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Archeblade   Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 pm

@Trill wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
@Trill wrote:
Trying to play this but just like TERA, my graphics card crashes pretty quickly when I start it ;__;

Planning on getting more RAM/a better power supply since I'm fairly certain that's the problem w

What graphics card do you did u look at the system requirements I posted did anyone I am guessing no go look at the link I posted.

I'm more than exceeding the reccomended specs, and even then changing the entire game to the lowest settings only makes the game run at shitty FPS instead of what's happening now. Though the reccomended RAM is 4, which I have so I might try a stronger power supply first to see if that solves my problems.

From what I've played, I'm liking Valle.

What gpu and psu do you have ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 508
Join date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: ArcheBlade - Third person action fighter mmo   Sun May 05, 2013 6:42 pm

i had 7 dollars left over in my steam wallet.

i got renoah and the valle.

sniping people with renoah makes so many people rage at me.oh and im starting to see matches made entirely of relika(forgot exact name. the aoe gunner chick that wont shaddup about insurance). just because she so freaking easy to kill people with. =/


if your interested in playing it my steam ID is: SilverySil


Last edited by SilverySil on Tue May 07, 2013 10:06 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Merged the two threads.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
avatar

Male Posts : 343
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Archeblade   Sun May 12, 2013 1:09 am

@SilverySil wrote:
i had 7 dollars left over in my steam wallet.

i got renoah and the valle.

sniping people with renoah makes so many people rage at me.oh and im starting to see matches made entirely of relika(forgot exact name. the aoe gunner chick that wont shaddup about insurance). just because she so freaking easy to kill people with. =/


if your interested in playing it my steam ID is: SilverySil

Nice, Elika is very easy to counter. I can show/teach you how in a simple 1v1. Many newbies play her due to how easy she is, until they meet a good player. I say that because i've been beating up elika green ranks in 1v3s lol.. when they find that their elika is so useless. Switch instantly XD

My ID is [SS]Sliferx on Steam, so add me please. I guess i'll search for your ID too (kind of lazy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 508
Join date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Archeblade   Mon May 13, 2013 11:47 am

@Admin wrote:
@SilverySil wrote:
i had 7 dollars left over in my steam wallet.

i got renoah and the valle.

sniping people with renoah makes so many people rage at me.oh and im starting to see matches made entirely of relika(forgot exact name. the aoe gunner chick that wont shaddup about insurance). just because she so freaking easy to kill people with. =/


if your interested in playing it my steam ID is: SilverySil

Nice, Elika is very easy to counter. I can show/teach you how in a simple 1v1. Many newbies play her due to how easy she is, until they meet a good player. I say that because i've been beating up elika green ranks in 1v3s lol.. when they find that their elika is so useless. Switch instantly XD

My ID is [SS]Sliferx on Steam, so add me please. I guess i'll search for your ID too (kind of lazy)

normally i just grab danmei or cezanne and just faceroll the elika. its when u get pilled or focused by 3-5 elikas that it starts to get annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1288
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Archeblade   Mon May 13, 2013 12:08 pm

Played Valle. For all that armor, she seems rather jump-orientated to launch people into the air. OH THE IRONY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 508
Join date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Archeblade   Mon May 13, 2013 5:23 pm

@Seraphcrim wrote:
Played Valle. For all that armor, she seems rather jump-orientated to launch people into the air. OH THE IRONY

shes a tank with an invincible mode, a fuckton of guard-breakers, and an aoe spam-swing.

but yea u can spam that jump attack if you wish.

the offset to that is she attacks slower and has lower damage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
avatar

Male Posts : 343
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Archeblade   Mon May 13, 2013 10:36 pm

@SilverySil wrote:
@Seraphcrim wrote:
Played Valle. For all that armor, she seems rather jump-orientated to launch people into the air. OH THE IRONY

shes a tank with an invincible mode, a fuckton of guard-breakers, and an aoe spam-swing.

but yea u can spam that jump attack if you wish.

the offset to that is she attacks slower and has lower damage.

Thing is you can actually block all the -guardbreakers- which are the lightning aoe attacks. By rotating your block to the back. The idea of blocking reverse attacks is blocking the center of impact, if you go check valle's JR she hits the ground and there is like a crack right in the middle of the aoe. Thats what you should be blocking, thats what hits you from behind. Just rotate block to the back and you will be surprised how easy it is to block.

Of course you need to judge the distance, i mean if she's doin JR from far away a block to the front will work. JR up close, need to rotate block. Same goes to her LLR which also does lightning attack, exact same thing ^_^

Valle compared to the other tanks, has a bad Q skill. Its ok though, but mostly healing is better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 508
Join date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Archeblade   Tue May 14, 2013 2:23 am

both can be used at the same time though. u can put heal on then activate super armor. unless it got changed.

i have been using cezanne though this week since ehs on rotation.

poison spam is so troll..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1003
Join date : 2010-10-18
Location : Antartica

PostSubject: Re: Archeblade   Tue May 14, 2013 8:10 am

@SilverySil wrote:
i have been using cezanne though this week since ehs on rotation.

poison spam is so troll..
his poison is not the trollish part about him, is its Jump+Left Click is.... but it got nerfed so bad.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1288
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Archeblade   Tue May 14, 2013 8:46 am

It got nerfed? THANK THE GODS. I was trolled hard, really hard by his Jump+Leftclick.

On a side note, I can get more kills with Ice Renny than her Fire counterpart ._. Something's wrong with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 508
Join date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Archeblade   Tue May 14, 2013 7:27 pm

prob because of the freeze effect. slow targets are easier to kill.

i dont like renny though. i prefer playing sewage-- sorry sewan the monk over fanservice renny.

just had a 1v7 in my danmei and won in netherdale. much lol was had and i got called a hacker by the other team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
avatar

Male Posts : 343
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Archeblade   Tue May 14, 2013 10:13 pm

@SilverySil wrote:
both can be used at the same time though. u can put heal on then activate super armor. unless it got changed.

i have been using cezanne though this week since ehs on rotation.

poison spam is so troll..

You can.. but such waste of RP? costs 5 RP to put on a useless shield + heal. People do that alot, and it would probably work.. since people are bad at the game anyways right. x_x

Healing is definitely superior though, look at tiac's Q takes 2 RP and stays for like 10 sec? or even more i forgot. Just 2 RP and its already tons stronger than valle's... and danmei? he can activate his Q with whatever amount of RP he has and it gives him full protection and removes all the debuffs currently on him. Thats what i mean by valle's Q is nothing compared to the other 2 tanks. Its useful if you use it at a really vital point in the battle (im talking especially about a good v good or pro v pro player match) but in most cases you will be fighting noobs. So what im saying might not apply to the usual matches in archeblade. Because there are plenty of bad players.

Cezanne is awesome Smile

@Seraphcrim wrote:
It got nerfed? THANK THE GODS. I was trolled hard, really hard by his Jump+Leftclick.

On a side note, I can get more kills with Ice Renny than her Fire counterpart ._. Something's wrong with me.

Any good player knows how to counter the JL attack spam though, it was pretty simple really. No need to mention it now, since its nerfed. ;-;





@SilverySil wrote:
prob because of the freeze effect. slow targets are easier to kill.

i dont like renny though. i prefer playing sewage-- sorry sewan the monk over fanservice renny.

just had a 1v7 in my danmei and won in netherdale. much lol was had and i got called a hacker by the other team.

To be honest, ice renny is just as good as frenny if not even better. Difference is one is easier to play than the other. But their potential is pretty much the same.

Also right now danmei is probably the most broken character ingame. For obvious reasons, although you wouldn't win a 1v7 against good players no matter how good of a danmei you are (not that broken).. so yeah they are definitely some baaad players. Gratz for your 1v7 kill, im sure it felt good Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 508
Join date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Archeblade   Thu May 30, 2013 7:25 pm

new char released this week for testing:

Ridika a elven succubus




she attacks lightning fast with chip damage, and can make herself invisible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1288
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Archeblade   Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:58 pm

useful necro

They added in-game currency, we can use it to buy characters. They'll give you enough currency for 2 chars at the start so us poor ppl can play now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Archeblade   Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:16 pm

I play this game add me on steam boytitan2

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raubvogel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 305
Join date : 2013-12-11
Age : 33
Location : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Archeblade   Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:05 pm

What's the difference between early access and the free one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Archeblade   

Back to top Go down
 
Archeblade
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com