Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 LoL... Because why not?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:37 pm

@Valkyrie wrote:
I only buy void staff when enemy stacks magic resist. Even then I could go for abyssal scepter. I see more benefit in Liandry's torment, but that's just personal preference. Brand for example, gets more benefit from Liandry's torment.
liandry's would be an example of the special item that certain characters get. There are some that would do like haunting guise -> abyssal and just not get void, but for most cases hat into void staff if pretty standard, unless you do hat -> hourglass -> void staff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
avatar

Posts : 546
Join date : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:43 pm

Isn't Abyssal like a shitty Void for early game? All you get is some MR you don't even need if you finish the AP fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 2457
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 26
Location : procrastinating somewhere

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:06 pm

@Winty wrote:
@Valkyrie wrote:
I only buy void staff when enemy stacks magic resist. Even then I could go for abyssal scepter. I see more benefit in Liandry's torment, but that's just personal preference. Brand for example, gets more benefit from Liandry's torment.
liandry's would be an example of the special item that certain characters get. There are some that would do like haunting guise -> abyssal and just not get void, but for most cases hat into void staff if pretty standard, unless you do hat -> hourglass -> void staff
>hat into void staff
please tell me you aren't saying Rabbadon's into void staff, that's just bull.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2857
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:28 pm

Promotion now (Diamond II > Diamond I)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:05 am

@Valkyrie wrote:
>hat into void staff
please tell me you aren't saying Rabbadon's into void staff, that's just bull.
for characters who don't care about special passives, intensive mana regen, cooldowns, or tank stats and wants pure damage, is there a better build?
i'm talking about like
xerath
ziggs(get chalice for mana regen, then rush hat into void staff)
leblanc(some people will do DFG first)
syndra(I think people have switched to tear build on her? my information is a little out of date.)
lux(will probably get tear/chalice first)

i don't see what's wrong with the build but then again I've hardly play in the past month or so. Perhaps you can tell me if my information is wrong?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 2457
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 26
Location : procrastinating somewhere

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:26 am

@Winty wrote:
@Valkyrie wrote:
>hat into void staff
please tell me you aren't saying Rabbadon's into void staff, that's just bull.
for characters who don't care about special passives, intensive mana regen, cooldowns, or tank stats and wants pure damage, is there a better build?
i'm talking about like
xerath
ziggs(get chalice for mana regen, then rush hat into void staff)
leblanc(some people will do DFG first)
syndra(I think people have switched to tear build on her? my information is a little out of date.)
lux(will probably get tear/chalice first)

i don't see what's wrong with the build but then again I've hardly play in the past month or so. Perhaps you can tell me if my information is wrong?
It's in the sense when it irks me that you say "hat into void staff". Rabbadon is a must for most mages, as it boosts AP with a percentage of your current AP, asside from giving 120 AP. Void staff is an item that gives 70 AP, and has a passive that ignores 35 % of your target's magic resist (applies before magic penetration). Rabadon's deathcap has a higher gold price than void staff, and whith the aforementioned I'm not sure how you can say "hat into void staff".

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2857
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:05 pm

Not using Vayne these days



Did I win yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:12 pm

y u die so much

also I get 500 fucking ping to server from my current location rip
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2857
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:39 pm

@Winty wrote:
y u die so much
because hurrdurr support (and I was out of my mind when I was using Vayne that time).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
avatar

Male Posts : 5786
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 25
Location : San Diego

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:29 am

@Aria wrote:
@Winty wrote:
y u die so much
because hurrdurr support (and I was out of my mind when I was using Vayne that time).
He wasn't talking about merely your scores as Blitzcrank, Nautilus, or Vayne, almighty Diamond II player farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao 

Oh, gosh, with these scores, I don't feel as worried about ranked games anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2857
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:50 pm

Oh, It's Diamond I now faraofaraofaraofaraofaraofaraofaraofaraofaraofaraofaraofaraofaraofaraofaraofaraofaraofaraofaraofaraofaraofaraofaraofarao

I DO NOT PLAY AP stuffs at all but yea farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
avatar

Posts : 546
Join date : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:53 am

So how do I make Diana and Akali viable after their nerfs? Or should I just use Fizz and Kass?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1288
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:55 am

What the fuck am I doing
Spoiler:
 

Saitama I'd stick to Kass/Fizz if I were you. Then again, I'm shit at AP mid now so take my advice with little consideration
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2857
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:18 am

@Seraphcrim wrote:
Then again, I'm shit at AP mid
I've been shit with AP Mid in the beginning of times. farao

atm, spamming Lucian since he's AD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
avatar

Posts : 546
Join date : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:20 am

@Aria wrote:
@Seraphcrim wrote:
Then again, I'm shit at AP mid
I've been shit with AP Mid in the beginning of times. farao

atm, spamming Lucian since he's AD
That nigger ult is fucking useless. Like a shitty version of MF ult.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:36 am

AlsoWinty: as a note
AlsoWinty: just leash the buff in the future
AlsoWinty: it's notl ike
AlsoWinty: you lose anything
AlsoWinty: for doing it
LemonadeJunkie: dude
LemonadeJunkie: im drinking
LemonadeJunkie: high on pot
LemonadeJunkie: and molly
LemonadeJunkie: i wasnt paying attention
LemonadeJunkie: sorry for that
AlsoWinty: i pinged twice and asked in chat once
LemonadeJunkie: i just went 19 6
LemonadeJunkie: now i go 3 5
LemonadeJunkie: yeah but dude
LemonadeJunkie: you dont understand
LemonadeJunkie: im fucked up lol
AlsoWinty: no leash no ganks
AlsoWinty: that simple
LemonadeJunkie: i didnt realize you started red first


LemonadeJunkie: you're not a god
[...]
LemonadeJunkie: if i wasnt drunk i wouldnt have died at all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
avatar

Posts : 546
Join date : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:13 am

@Winty wrote:
AlsoWinty: as a note
AlsoWinty: just leash the buff in the future
AlsoWinty: it's notl ike
AlsoWinty: you lose anything
AlsoWinty: for doing it
LemonadeJunkie: dude
LemonadeJunkie: im drinking
LemonadeJunkie: high on pot
LemonadeJunkie: and molly
LemonadeJunkie: i wasnt paying attention
LemonadeJunkie: sorry for that
AlsoWinty: i pinged twice and asked in chat once
LemonadeJunkie: i just went 19 6
LemonadeJunkie: now i go 3 5
LemonadeJunkie: yeah but dude
LemonadeJunkie: you dont understand
LemonadeJunkie: im fucked up lol
AlsoWinty: no leash no ganks
AlsoWinty: that simple
LemonadeJunkie: i didnt realize you started red first


LemonadeJunkie: you're not a god
[...]
LemonadeJunkie: if i wasnt drunk i wouldnt have died at all
I actually lose around 3 cs for leashing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:43 am

i've leashed red and not lost any cs for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 550
Join date : 2011-03-04
Age : 95
Location : Eientei Inn, room #12

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:15 am

i played LoL before

i really bad at this type of game though, it take too long to finish. ;ᴗ;

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 4410
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Lost Canvas

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:10 am

^ Been spamming ARAM the moment they added the ability to queue for it. Always wanted that to happen. Haven't touched LoL for almost 2 months now though, should get back to my sups and junglers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1288
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:57 am

I find Jinx's Zap damage ridiculous
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 2457
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 26
Location : procrastinating somewhere

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:45 am

@Seraphcrim wrote:
I find Jinx's Zap damage ridiculous
It's what enables her to jungle, her main damage dealer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 2457
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 26
Location : procrastinating somewhere

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:02 pm

BUMP

Wanted to play a game. everyone else already picked their roles (instalock, yay), only left is top. So I ask if they need me to jungle or just go top. They say jungle so I proceed to pick a jungler. I can't really jungle that well, so I wanted to pick a good jungler like Kha zix or Heca. Unfortunately I picked Fizz and locked. Team got mad because they thought I had picked teemo. I'm terrible with lane Fizz these days, so I didn't think this match would go easy.

First time jungle fizz:
 
Nice result imo. Snowballed so hard due to ganks, that I rarely needed to go jungle that often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1288
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:16 am

Today's the day where Garena decided to pull a CB on us with their servers...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 2457
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 26
Location : procrastinating somewhere

PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:43 am

@Seraphcrim wrote:
Today's the day where Garena decided to pull a CB on us with their servers...
What?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: LoL... Because why not?   

Back to top Go down
 
LoL... Because why not?
Back to top 
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com