Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 2457
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 26
Location : procrastinating somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:41 am

@Seraphcrim wrote:
Patching TERA EU. NA is being a dick with IP blocking...

DAT SPEED
Spoiler:
 
Eh waht? Last time I read, NA only blocks Africa, SEA and Middle East.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7872
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:15 am

@Magna.Zero wrote:
Mom bought some porridges.

It was delicious #em3.5
Porridge is a plural by itself: One bowl of porridge; many bowls of porridge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1288
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:29 am

@Valkyrie wrote:
@Seraphcrim wrote:
Patching TERA EU. NA is being a dick with IP blocking...

DAT SPEED
Spoiler:
 
Eh waht? Last time I read, NA only blocks Africa, SEA and Middle East.

I'm in SEA region ;_; Singapore...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11416
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 31
Location : Back on the No-Tomorrow-Lane

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:49 am

So NA blocks any third world country? Cliché.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1288
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:07 am

I feel like ranting on Zweibel somehow... But I'll just ask... When was Singapore classified as Third world? confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
avatar

Male Posts : 5786
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 25
Location : San Diego

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:13 pm

@Seraphcrim wrote:
I feel like ranting on Zweibel somehow... But I'll just ask... When was Singapore classified as Third world? confused

Definitions vary.

Quote :
Other books argued that Singapore had moved from being the richest third world country to the poorest first world country thanks to skilled and astute political leadership.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:15 pm

@Seraphcrim wrote:
I feel like ranting on Zweibel somehow... But I'll just ask... When was Singapore classified as Third world? confused

They are not on the 1st world country list. He is actually right. If anything if we still used the 3 world system they would be a 2nd world country.

Relict idk Suadi Arabia is a 3rd world Country also and I think they have more money than Singapore, also Brazil.Now we don't use the term 3rd world much cause it is kinda insult and well America is currently retarded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
avatar

Male Posts : 5786
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 25
Location : San Diego

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:22 pm

Yeah, you have a point, boytitan2. I just took some quote from a website that had an article, but it seems quite dated.

tl;dr the label "third world" is outdated (IMO).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:36 pm

@Relict? wrote:
Yeah, you have a point, boytitan2. I just took some quote from a website that had an article, but it seems quite dated.

tl;dr the label "third world" is outdated (IMO).

Its more so dated to keep relationships with 3rd world counties good and just profit from the poverty. Like I say if everyone on this planet become equal who the fuck is going to fix my burger and make my sneakers ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 2457
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 26
Location : procrastinating somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:46 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
@Relict? wrote:
Yeah, you have a point, boytitan2. I just took some quote from a website that had an article, but it seems quite dated.

tl;dr the label "third world" is outdated (IMO).

Its more so dated to keep relationships with 3rd world counties good and just profit from the poverty. Like I say if everyone on this planet become equal who the fuck is going to fix my burger and make my sneakers ?
what happens if the balance makes a shift?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11416
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 31
Location : Back on the No-Tomorrow-Lane

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:41 pm

Doesn't SEA have a lot of underdeveloped countries? My geography grades never were that exciting....o,e"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:16 pm

@Valkyrie wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
@Relict? wrote:
Yeah, you have a point, boytitan2. I just took some quote from a website that had an article, but it seems quite dated.

tl;dr the label "third world" is outdated (IMO).

Its more so dated to keep relationships with 3rd world counties good and just profit from the poverty. Like I say if everyone on this planet become equal who the fuck is going to fix my burger and make my sneakers ?
what happens if the balance makes a shift?

Theres woman to at least make my food then like you now go make Lord Titan a sandwich.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poppet
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 271
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:10 pm

I change the slides for the music and sermon at my church. And got asked to do it for the funeral service as well today.

I did fine until a solo hymn. Midway through it, the singer sings a completely different version for "8"ish slides.



Other than that it went without a hitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1288
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:17 pm

You know what, forget the country talk. I don't want to (accidentally) start a heated discussion and derail the thread so... Please, forget about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2857
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:57 pm

GOne out with some friends last night.
We slept it over (we're pretty much partied ourselves to sleep).
Goes home @ 6am
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4550
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 425

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:19 pm

Aria gets Gangbanged: The Movie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:23 pm

@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Aria gets Gangbanged: The Movie

Gay. You know what I am starting to go way past the overusing of the word gay and faggot. Fuck half of you aren't even actually gay you just act it cause you think its funny and entertaining aside from nisa the actual gay or bisexual people here don't even act gay. I am just going call you stupid that post was fucking stupid you are fucking stupid and aria is fucking stupid, You dumb ass. Stop acting like a girl if you are a guy. Stop talking about gay situations if you are straight stop being fucking stupid YOU ARE TAKING MY BRAINCELLS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4550
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 425

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:29 pm

No, but harassing aria is fun, regardless of sex
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:32 pm

I raged it felt good been a while since I full blown raged not just here in other places I rage everywhere in one day it felt really good =).

I feel at peace now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 5490
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in the state of Country

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:36 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Aria gets Gangbanged: The Movie

Gay. You know what I am starting to go way past the overusing of the word gay and faggot. Fuck half of you aren't even actually gay you just act it cause you think its funny and entertaining aside from nisa the actual gay or bisexual people here don't even act gay. I am just going call you stupid that post was fucking stupid you are fucking stupid and aria is fucking stupid, You dumb ass. Stop acting like a girl if you are a guy. Stop talking about gay situations if you are straight stop being fucking stupid YOU ARE TAKING MY BRAINCELLS.
I dunno man, that angry, barely punctuated rant took more of my brain cells than anything else most people have posted. And before you ask, just in case, I wouldn't have to say something about every post you make if you would just stop being angry over every little thing that isn't worth getting so worked up over all of the time for no real reason. I really hate that stuff. If something frustrates you, that's perfectly fine, but you don't have to angrily rant on it every single time. There are some people who are immature and find things like this funny (Me being one of those people.). If you aren't immature and don't find this funny, fine, but don't get mad at us if we do. It's nothing to get worked up over, don't say anything if you do get mad over it. Also, with posts like these, it really isn't most peoples' intentions to insult a group of people. Also, I'm not even joking, but please use a comma every now and then. Not this post specifically, but most of them that you make. inb4 you don't take advice b/c you're older than me or your pride or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Uses punctuations when not needed...tries to correct my typing,my sides

"If something frustrates you, that's perfectly fine" would translates into If something frustrates you and that perfectly fine...Nigga what that makes no sense don't try correct me on my typing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 5490
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in the state of Country

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:01 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
Uses punctuations when not needed...tries to correct my typing,my sides

"If something frustrates you, that's perfectly fine" would translates into If something frustrates you and that perfectly fine...Nigga what that makes no sense don't try correct me on my typing.
Nigga it's better to overuse punctuation than to not use it at all. At least I actually use it. And I wasn't even trying to be that fucking rude, don't start shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnTi90d
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3282
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 1004
Location : U.S.S.A - United Socialist States of America

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:06 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
Gay. You know what I am starting to go way past the overusing of the word gay and faggot. Fuck half of you aren't even actually gay you just act it cause you think its funny and entertaining aside from nisa the actual gay or bisexual people here don't even act gay.

I like using the words "gay," "homosexual," and "fag," and all the words derived from them to refer to anything that is bad or undesirable. My lesbian friends (lazy beans, as I call them,) don't get offended, at all.. in fact, they do it, too.

"I hate dogs; they're gay."

"I hate Volkswagen Beetles; they're homosexual."

"I hate people that stomp the gas in their overly loud motorcycles; they're faggots."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:13 am

@AnTi90d wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
Gay. You know what I am starting to go way past the overusing of the word gay and faggot. Fuck half of you aren't even actually gay you just act it cause you think its funny and entertaining aside from nisa the actual gay or bisexual people here don't even act gay.

I like using the words "gay," "homosexual," and "fag," and all the words derived from them to refer to anything that is bad or undesirable. My lesbian friends (lazy beans, as I call them,) don't get offended, at all.. in fact, they do it, too.

"I hate dogs; they're gay."

"I hate Volkswagen Beetles; they're homosexual."

"I hate people that stomp the gas in their overly loud motorcycles; they're faggots."

Ya but I am useing the words so much I am starting to look like homophobic, Heck a few people here actually think I am that sighs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:28 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Aria gets Gangbanged: The Movie

Gay. You know what I am starting to go way past the overusing of the word gay and faggot. Fuck half of you aren't even actually gay you just act it cause you think its funny and entertaining aside from nisa the actual gay or bisexual people here don't even act gay. I am just going call you stupid that post was fucking stupid you are fucking stupid and aria is fucking stupid, You dumb ass. Stop acting like a girl if you are a guy. Stop talking about gay situations if you are straight stop being fucking stupid YOU ARE TAKING MY BRAINCELLS.

1v1 me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   

Back to top Go down
 
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

How to make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com