Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster

Female Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:49 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
@AnTi90d wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
Gay. You know what I am starting to go way past the overusing of the word gay and faggot. Fuck half of you aren't even actually gay you just act it cause you think its funny and entertaining aside from nisa the actual gay or bisexual people here don't even act gay.

I like using the words "gay," "homosexual," and "fag," and all the words derived from them to refer to anything that is bad or undesirable. My lesbian friends (lazy beans, as I call them,) don't get offended, at all.. in fact, they do it, too.

"I hate dogs; they're gay."

"I hate Volkswagen Beetles; they're homosexual."

"I hate people that stomp the gas in their overly loud motorcycles; they're faggots."

Ya but I am useing the words so much I am starting to look like homophobic, Heck a few people here actually think I am that sighs.
I think most people using those words, have to face that. Some of them really are homophobic, I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:55 am

ur mom is homophobic LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11409

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:56 am

I like how people still refer to them as "homophobic" even though the most people called that are just twats :>

Oh and what AnTi said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:32 am

@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Aria gets Gangbanged: The Movie

I approve of this.jpeg

Also fixing lines of codes in C++ with my server and PC.

Life is pain and suffering.jpeg

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:09 am

It's still snowing here. This is unusual for germany, but I enjoy it. A lot. I'm excited to see girls slipping on the ice with some hi-heels they wear because they had a fuck-it-it's-supposed-to-be-spring-now-moment. It's so cool if that happens o,e
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:56 am

Tried to make a CB fanfiction.

It went awry.

Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

Male Posts : 8632

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:46 am

If I pop out my eyes will I be able to live I no longer wana see anymore just take my eyes. Some stupid ass x thought it would be acceptable to post a pedo about to insert his penis into what looked like a infant or babie to bitch about the pic I am lost for words I don't want to see anymore scared for life. Still literally contemplating stabbing my eyes out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:49 am

Be careful with your wishes BT ö.ö
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:54 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Be careful with your wishes BT ö.ö

ya good point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:49 am

@Magna.Zero wrote:
Tried to make a CB fanfiction.

It went awry.

Mad

Can I see? It might have went well, Magna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:31 am

Lol, still on my USB disk.

Gonna upload the draft soon silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7872

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:56 pm

I'm somehow multiclienting TERA and CBeu without any lag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:04 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
I'm somehow multiclienting TERA and CBeu without any lag.

Well neither game has high system requirements. So multi clienting them should come easy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:09 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
neither game has high system requirements
Astral_Goddess wrote:
TERA

My. Sides.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:13 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
neither game has high system requirements
Astral_Goddess wrote:
TERA

My. Sides.

Ya like i said terra not high it can be maxed with a high end direct x 10 gpu and can run on medium with a direct x 9 gpu. And probaly be maxed with a dual core.

If anything both games are badly optimized one game is way more cpu dependent than it should be one game is way more ram intensive than the should be.

Then again I saw some one with a core2duo e7400 and a like 6670 max it so I am guessing the cpus that did bad like the athlon2 x4 and Athlon 2 x2,APU C-60 did bad because of the very low Cache size of the cpus. The apu that did the worse didn't even have 2mb cache and the Athlons have 2.5mb cache total a 2mb l2 cache and a 512 kb l1 cache. The much older core 2 duo has a 3m l2 cache, and a 128 kb l1 cache.

P.S. I am talking about maxing the game the weak C-60 that is usually in a budget laptop ran the game on low-medium settings.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:04 am

Did BT spell my username or is it just me?

Anyway, at around 1pm, when I couldn't sleep, so I played Pokemon Black 2 in my DS. I stumbled upon the house I didn't know. The interior looked antique and furnitures were strange. They were twitching.

That was when I realized I was in Strange House. Then I continued exploring every nook and cranny inside the house. Then the ghost girl happened. I was freaked out and dropped the DS on the bed and ran away from it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:52 am

I never played Pokemon before but...that reminded me of a Lavender City article I read some times ago...did the ghost freak out or just passing like usual npcs?

on the other hand, I died 37926292064810285 times fighting against final boss on Phantasy Star Portable 2 (PSP)
;-;

Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:28 am

My sides hurt from laughing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:36 am

@boytitan2 wrote:

I really fail to see the joke. Is it conidered funny b/c the "successful" person is more likely a woman, while the unsuccessful person is dressed like a man?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:39 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:

I really fail to see the joke. Is it conidered funny b/c the "successful" person is more likely a woman, while the unsuccessful person is dressed like a man?

Because most people are dicks Cosmic Break being a perfect example. And Apple being a perfect example of the people on the right. I would say most rich people but its just humans in general

Apple taking other people ideas then sueing the person that invented it, The fucking buried a company who had a product named iPhone first with court cases. Or how they are sewing about something as simple as the shape of a laptop end curves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:42 am

I'm a mix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:54 am

I would seriously doubt anyone isn't, I'm sure there're plenty of sucessful people who don't "exude joy" for example
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:57 am

@TerraChika wrote:
Anyway, at around 1pm, when I couldn't sleep, so I played Pokemon Black 2 in my DS. I stumbled upon the house I didn't know. The interior looked antique and furnitures were strange. They were twitching.

That was when I realized I was in Strange House. Then I continued exploring every nook and cranny inside the house. Then the ghost girl happened. I was freaked out and dropped the DS on the bed and ran away from it.
Go back in there and get to that little girl's room so you can get Cresselia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:59 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
@TerraChika wrote:

I already got the Lunar Wing there. That time when the little girl disappeared, it gave me goosebumps and I was about to cry there.

Anyway, on different matter. I finished eating dinner. I reached out to the glass full of cold water to quench my thirst and I drank it in one gulp. Then I suddenly got chest pain. I deserted the table immediately and went to the room and threw myself to lie down face-down on the bed to ease the pain on my chest.

How did that happen? Why could cold water can cause chest pain?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:44 am

@TerraChika wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
@TerraChika wrote:

I already got the Lunar Wing there. That time when the little girl disappeared, it gave me goosebumps and I was about to cry there.

Anyway, on different matter. I finished eating dinner. I reached out to the glass full of cold water to quench my thirst and I drank it in one gulp. Then I suddenly got chest pain. I deserted the table immediately and went to the room and threw myself to lie down face-down on the bed to ease the pain on my chest.

How did that happen? Why could cold water can cause chest pain?

Your so easily scared thats to funny =D.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Private forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion