Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Job or no?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Job or no?   Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:29 am

Its just occurred to me today/yesterday. Who here has a stable job like me?

1. If you have a stable job like me, what do you do? I work for a train model company, I work for the call center to receive orders.

2. If you don't have a stable job, do you work sometimes, or are currently trying to get one? What's the reason for no jobs/ or you don't want to work yet?

3. Do you pay your own bills? or just partial? I pay all of my own bills, Domain/server, electricity, water, car, health insurance, internet, etc.

4. If you have a steady job, do you manage your income well or do you go "otaku"? I manage mines pretty well, just sometimes I go a bit overboard when a game I want is coming out. Then again my spending limit is 40$ a week (due to my living expenses etc.)

Last edited by XiaoFu on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added 4.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4550

PostSubject: Re: Job or no?   Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:39 am

Getting a job during to get headstart money to live on my own. Can't work because lel school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zerocl
[TRUE CHILEAN FLAITE]

Male Posts : 1403

PostSubject: Re: Job or no?   Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:14 am

1. I work as a Spanish teacher in two schools

2. :V

3. Partial, since I still live with my old lady and my little brother (and because I just finished my degree on university, so hopefully it'll take me a year and a half to leave my house). I pay the internet and the electricity bills, alongside with the supermarket order sometimes

4. I think I manage pretty well, my income isn't that big (the teaching work doesn't pay very well in this country, that's why I work at two places at the same time),but in fact, this year I'll buy a new car, because my old Fiat Punto is getting more and more senile ;___;

With games is another story, most of the times I just buy like 1 or 2 per month, is funny because currently I buy more books that I wanted to read that games I wanted to play uheuhe, I'm getting senile too
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Job or no?   Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:21 am

1. I work as a Fraud Dialer / Transaction Analyst for ****** ***; I also have a part time job as an online forum moderator for a local online game here in Flip-land.

2. Lel. I got a job offer immediately at my first application.

3. I don't. My money is my own. Parents pay the bills. I do pay for my own internet, though. (I'm currently using broadband and it sucks HEH)

4. Frugal me. I only withdraw what I "need" from my semi-monthly paycheck and use only that for the allotted time period. This amount covers: CB spending, internet bills, clothes and shit, food budget, transportation budget, reserved money for random shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11416

PostSubject: Re: Job or no?   Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:43 pm

1. Don't have one atm o 3o

2. Sometimes, yes. I even do voluntary jobs at times. I don't have a jahb b/c my education is horrible, because I used to be a really naughty boy in school. lol
I also have a tendency to state my honest opinion - this might have been a factor to a few times ^^;

3. I do pay my own bills by savings. In theory one could get support from the state and all (german social framework so sugoi), but I have too much money for that to happen anytime soon lol
My parents often want to pay stuff for me but I almost never take it. It's embarassing and not necessary at that.

4. I don't really manage my money. I just go and try to spend as little as possible and usually I fare pretty good with that (being stingy is considered a virtue in grmany :>).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Job or no?   Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:44 am

1. Welp, currently looking for a job now.

2. Trying to get one now. Sometimes, I did daily works. Mmm, the reason? Might be just not lucky yet, but sometimes I feel kinda unmotivated (in case doing daily works).

3. Currently supported by my parents. But I'm gonna pay my own after I get a stable job. But well, I refuel my car and bike with my own money. :v

4. Usually I save some percent to my bank account. I spent about $15-25 a week. I might be go crazy when it comes to internet usage. Well, because fast nets are very expensive here ('though I managed to get a quite stable provider, despite it goes derp at times).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3759

PostSubject: Re: Job or no?   Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:59 am

1. I SIT IN AN OFFICE AND DO RELATIONSHIP COUNSELING ONLINE WHILST GETTING PAID

3. Live alone, pay everything.

4. Too old for that shit now, used to go mad with those nonsense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Job or no?   Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:15 pm

1. Presently unemployed. Sad

2. Trying to get a job, but having severe difficulty in doing so, thanks to a very limited skill-set(the only useable job-skill I have is data-entry from 9 years with the United States Postal Service; -that- skill has been developed to the point where I've literally tested off the scales at some temp agencies on it), NO thanks to having Asperger's Syndrome, which not only makes it immensely difficult to deal with people/customers in a Customer Service setting to begin with, but renders me effectively unable to perform any kind of sales position and makes it almost as difficult to perform most jobs requiring any significant form of manual labor. I'm presently staying with family until I can get back out on my own, and helping as much as I can, thanks to being eligible for Food Stamps(my own food, of course)...things have deteriorated to the point where I had to apply for Social Security Disability benefits in January...it's that hard for me to find a job, let alone KEEP one. No

3. Presently living with family, doing what little I can to help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job or no?   

Back to top Go down

Job or no?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com