Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Some geimu idea.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Some geimu idea.   Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:15 am

I didn't exactly know where to put this, but I think it's most fitting here. Long story short, had a game/animu idea that I took and turned into a story I had to turn in for English class (I got a 90 on it.). This isn't the entire thing, due to the entire thing not being on the comp I am currently accessing the story from (I had to switch compies mid-story typing.). But, yeah, just gonna post this in spoiler modo. If you wanna read the wall of text, go ahead and tell me what you think of it.
Name of the thingy is Heaven's Lost Memories. If you actually read this wall of text, tell me what you think of it.

Spoiler:

But yeah, that was all that was on the comp I accessed this from. If you gais like it, when I get home, I'll get the whole thing from my main comp (Hopefully it's still on there.) And post it here. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poppet
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: Some geimu idea.   Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:56 am

Sounds interesting conceptually, but needs to be more relevant.

I'd avoid making the spirits, personal heavens, etc. too abstract and keep them more physical so they're actually relevant. I'd also stray away from resurrective immortality or invincibility themes in general. They end up making plot holes and make for a poor plot device.

If anything, I'm thinking a detective style narrative.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Some geimu idea.   Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:09 am

@Poppet wrote:
Sounds interesting conceptually, but needs to be more relevant.

I'd avoid making the spirits, personal heavens, etc. too abstract and keep them more physical so they're actually relevant. I'd also stray away from resurrective immortality or invincibility themes in general. They end up making plot holes and make for a poor plot device.

If anything, I'm thinking a detective style narrative.
Alright, I see. Thank you for the input. Now I have to figure out how to change it into your suggestion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion

Male Posts : 2660

PostSubject: Re: Some geimu idea.   Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:25 am

I'll read it after I go home.....

~Star~

GOD, reading that from my cell is hard

EDIT:
Lessee, maybe adding some kind of hunters for those evil beings will set up the story, with the main character trying to be one of the hunters and saved the world, for a twist, you can also make it so that the main character still haven't become an official hunter by the time he defeated the king or queen or lord or leader or whatever you call it, is what nii-chan sent to me, he's probably on an area with no wifi.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Some geimu idea.   Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:07 pm

StardustAR wrote:
Lessee, maybe adding some kind of hunters for those evil beings will set up the story, with the main character trying to be one of the hunters and saved the world, for a twist, you can also make it so that the main character still haven't become an official hunter by the time he defeated the king or queen or lord or leader or whatever you call it, is what nii-chan sent to me, he's probably on an area with no wifi.....

Altight, I see. Thank you for the input.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some geimu idea.   

Back to top Go down

Some geimu idea.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com