Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 fuck it

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: fuck it   fuck it EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:06 pm

aurum can eat a dick
fireflynerd can eat a dick
I hope redbriefj dies a horrible death. Hopefully involving spikes.
trill is a nigger
everyone else is super kowai

I'll play again if someone donates to me but honestly I'm mad about not getting to play in the festival of fools and I don't feel like sitting in arena shooting at erises or putting bubbles on worthless teammates any longer.
I trust the people who have my account information won't sell everything, that would be supergay bro.

john madden
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 426

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:09 pm

resha in pierceguns wintysama
Back to top Go down
dotdotbean
Newbie
Newbie
dotdotbean

Male Posts : 80
Join date : 2013-01-27
Age : 25
Location : English-speaking chink land

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:13 pm

Is it even playable now. ( ゚д゚ )
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:18 pm

haven't logged on since I got force-closed during the tournament for spamming(i wasn't spamming) in pregame lobby. I was simply trying to conduct a financial transaction. I fail to see how that is spamming but whatever I don't give a shit anymore. Apparently the server is down or something? idklol
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:31 pm

rip
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3759
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 33
Location : Robot Heaven

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:36 pm

>mad about not being part of that joke of a tourney

What.

Looks more like a hiatus rather than a quit thread, so is it cool to make a thread every time we go hiatus now?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:49 pm

Winty-chan... ; _ ;
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:03 pm

@reVelske wrote:
>mad about not being part of that joke of a tourney

What.

Looks more like a hiatus rather than a quit thread, so is it cool to make a thread every time we go hiatus now?

DON'T WORRY REV YOU ARE MY FAVORITE AFRICAN MAN I DID NOT FORGET ABOUT YOU
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
boytitan2

Male Posts : 8634
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 27
Location : Buffalo NewYork

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:50 pm

No hate for me...Kills everyone you hate and love now do you hate me D=.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:14 pm

i hate the fact that you type like that but I don't actually hope you leave. You're just slightly annoying.
Back to top Go down
Silvraph
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Silvraph

Posts : 415
Join date : 2012-11-17

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:19 pm

@Winty wrote:
@reVelske wrote:
>mad about not being part of that joke of a tourney

What.

Looks more like a hiatus rather than a quit thread, so is it cool to make a thread every time we go hiatus now?

DON'T WORRY REV YOU ARE MY FAVORITE AFRICAN MAN I DID NOT FORGET ABOUT YOU
yo nigguh,

Ya'll supposed to say mah nigguh
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 426

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:28 pm

@Silvraph wrote:
@Winty wrote:
@reVelske wrote:
>mad about not being part of that joke of a tourney

What.

Looks more like a hiatus rather than a quit thread, so is it cool to make a thread every time we go hiatus now?

DON'T WORRY REV YOU ARE MY FAVORITE AFRICAN MAN I DID NOT FORGET ABOUT YOU
yo nigguh,

Ya'll supposed to say mah nigguh
but he's not black
:V
V:
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:30 pm

the only person who I call "mah nigga" is mah nigga max.
contrary to popular belief he is an australian.

rev is just a chinese guy who was deported to africa for being VERY VERY ANGRY
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 23
Location : Team Manager for WoW

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:37 pm

Have a good one man, khum bak when we need more piercegun reshas

help sharks

o/_____/l___
Back to top Go down
zerocl
[TRUE CHILEAN FLAITE]
zerocl

Male Posts : 1404
Join date : 2011-12-17
Age : 32
Location : Somewhere in South Pole

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Spoiler:
 
Bye ;___;
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 28
Location : Je T'aime

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:04 pm

Nuuuuuouuuoooooo Winty-sama #em5
now, who can I ask stupid questions from without getting bashed on (too much)
Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782
Join date : 2011-09-27

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: JOHNMADDEN   fuck it EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:32 am

Goodbye Winty, take care!

In memory of John Madden(found this video on YouTube)::
 
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034
Join date : 2011-07-16
Age : 21
Location : Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Lᵒᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ Vancouver.

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:47 am

@wonjoon wrote:
Goodbye Winty, take care!

In memory of John Madden(found this video on YouTube):
 

Wow retro Koi, haven't seen this in forever.


Bye Winty-Sama ;_;
You can call me a slut anytime.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:02 am

oh god those videos
>old koi and ether
>kennedy
>original sasha raging as a spectator
>amarathea
>old tie people
;______;
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3759
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 33
Location : Robot Heaven

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:16 am

>organized the MADDEN team
>couldnt play because the net decided to kill itself at that specific time

Fuck everything.

Ah, the good ol' days of when people weren't all complete morally bankrupt hypocritical turdbucket fagets.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
Valkyrie

Female Posts : 2457
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 27
Location : procrastinating somewhere

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:10 pm

@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
@Silvraph wrote:
@Winty wrote:


DON'T WORRY REV YOU ARE MY FAVORITE AFRICAN MAN I DID NOT FORGET ABOUT YOU
yo nigguh,

Ya'll supposed to say mah nigguh
but he's not black
:V
V:

Isn't he chinese?
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2011-05-26

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:41 pm

@Winty wrote:
aurum can eat a dick
fireflynerd can eat a dick
I hope redbriefj dies a horrible death. Hopefully involving spikes.
trill is a nigger
everyone else is super kowai

I'll play again if someone donates to me but honestly I'm mad about not getting to play in the festival of fools and I don't feel like sitting in arena shooting at erises or putting bubbles on worthless teammates any longer.
I trust the people who have my account information won't sell everything, that would be supergay bro.

john madden

send your own in a packet and i will think about it.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:42 pm

i'm a cute girl, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Leriel

Posts : 210
Join date : 2011-06-29

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:46 am

I WILL MISS YOU WINTY, CAN I HAZ YO SISTERU AS WELL?
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2011-05-26

fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:18 pm

guess i wont get the meal i was told to eat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




fuck it Empty
PostSubject: Re: fuck it   fuck it Empty

Back to top Go down
 
fuck it
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions :: Farewells-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com