Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Bearer of Chaos Guide

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

Bearer of Chaos Guide - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearer of Chaos Guide   Bearer of Chaos Guide - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:01 pm

I have an idea (albeit a probably stupid one) due to the chaos port's TGH reduction from everyone shooting at it, wouldn't it be better to send a few breakers to each port instead of the whole team getting cornered at the first port the try to destroy? Idk a lot about this game so please don't flame me too badly if this is a really bad idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Bearer of Chaos Guide   Bearer of Chaos Guide - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:53 pm

It sounds like a good idea on paper, but with smaller group sizes comes higher risk of being overwhelmed by enemies. I've seen some small groups split off and take out the SW port early though, and just yesterday I managed to solo both SW and W while the team took out E and N.

In short it's not something I recommend since there's an actual threat to your survival when you aren't in a large group but if you know what you're doing it definitely works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster
Gerrion

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Bearer of Chaos Guide   Bearer of Chaos Guide - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Well, i've been playing the mission a lot of times, even after getting the Aludra discs. Here's how i've been helping so far:

- Fluene: whenever i asked if the team needed one. I'm glad i have one to help.

- Winberrl with Hyper bit & double shotgun: whenever i saw that the group was failing due to timeout. Seeing alpha strykers pummel thousands of blaster shots makes me feel awesome in helping. Just a note: your bit won't charge if you fire the pillars, hit enemy robots instead.

- Alpha Katalina: BD main to kill random bots that get too close, the rest of the weapons are bursted into the "pillars" (i think they are more like pods than pillars, but oh well). To note that the mobs do not refill boost gauge, but the beam machinegun is still nice.

- BD-focused Destructor MAX (some know him as All Blue): Most of the time players say killing mobs is a waste of time, but neglecting them will overrun the pillars and make the alpha attacks harder. Therefore, i use my All Blue to cleave the enemy bot polulation with his heavy missile rain and strategic Sniper Bits, while drawing away enemy fire. And since he's a long-range, 22 tgh robot with over 500 HP and Stun Regain, he doesn't die that easy.

Speaking of bots, i believe i should leave notes about them too.

Dulahan the Great: the "Great" title is a lie, for he's the weakest of all minions in the fight. Large hitbox, a pitifull laser and a club strike that while it's the only thing dangerous about him, it can be easily avoided by running away since he normally fires you a laser shot while approaching before attempting to hit - think of the laser as a warning shot that he's too close.

Delgons: Don't know their true name, but they look a lot like Delgons, save their horns. Their machinegun is a lesser threat, and his aoe "bump" gives you a lift up to flee with some damage, but he's annoying due to his resilient frontal shield. If 2 or more fight him, he should be flanked, and the one in front save his ammo (ammo is a rare commodity in this fight, so save it for better times).

Omega Golem: He's dangerous due to two things: frontal alpha attack (with large bazookas) and sword bits that attack nearby players. He's a bother because he harasses players instead of being an actual threat, and can be easily dealt with with long range subs.

Gremlim Reloaded: the one robot i declare a real threat. Not only is he fast on the ground (except against LNDs), he also has two deadly attacks: a dual machinegun that saps your life fast and two axes that will stunlock unaware players easily. Though their defenses are lesser than the other bots, he makes up for it in ferocity. Consider yourself lucky if you survive a chase against more than 3 of these.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silvraph
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Silvraph

PostSubject: Re: Bearer of Chaos Guide   Bearer of Chaos Guide - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 3:31 am

Is it me or the chaos room never gets full now?
Did anyone actually finish the mission today?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Bearer of Chaos Guide   Bearer of Chaos Guide - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 3:43 am

Hotglue carried like 12 rooms this morning then TUNK carried like 4~5 more

I think we kinda got everyone through right off the bat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silvraph
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Silvraph

PostSubject: Re: Bearer of Chaos Guide   Bearer of Chaos Guide - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:15 am

@Suguri wrote:
Hotglue carried like 12 rooms this morning then TUNK carried like 4~5 more

I think we kinda got everyone through right off the bat.
I need to learn to show up to the party early.
But on busy days I only have time at night...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bearer of Chaos Guide   Bearer of Chaos Guide - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bearer of Chaos Guide
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum hosting  | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com