Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Painwheel Skin-Edit

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Painwheel Skin-Edit Empty
PostSubject: Painwheel Skin-Edit   Painwheel Skin-Edit EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:45 pm

I finished a new skin I have been working on. I wanted to make a Skullgirls one for quite some time, and finally I've found a means of doing it, even though its of one of my least favorite Skullgirls, but it still works.

This skin is of Painwheel, the hideous, deformed cyborg girl who's filled with rage, and has a giant buzzsaw thing on her back that's connected to her spine. I think I did pretty well on replicating her. The only part I had trouble with was the LG, since it is hard to add toes and stuff to this LG, but I guess it still works. I even added details such as the Mutated Blue Veins all across her arms and legs, the part of her skirt that trails down near her legs, and the features on her buzzsaw. To me, I think this looks rather good.

I'm still trying to find a weapon for her that will replicate the spikes that Painwheel extends from her arms. Dunno what would work for that though, any ideas?

Also, although I probably wouldn't want to waste the materials for this, it would be sort of cool if I were to tune-up Revenge: Crimson Veil on her. If I did, That would make it like she's using her signature ability, "Hatred Install," don't you think?

Here's some screenshots of my Painwheel Skin.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Parts I used for this one:
-Lazflamme BD4 (Lazflamme Rush BD)
-Lazflamme HD4 (Black-hair Laz)
-Jikun LG2
-Lazflamme AM (X2)
-Shadow Hunter BS
-Also add some sort of HD Accessory so that the metal thing on her head doesn't appear. I personally use a Black Layer Ribbon, but maybe you had a better option to use for her.

Also, here's the download links for the png files to this skin. No Poly-edits were done, just so you know.

Painwheel Jikun LG2
Painwheel Skin-Edit PSubC

Painwheel Lazflamme BD4
Painwheel Skin-Edit WxUj3

Painwheel Lazflamme HD4
Painwheel Skin-Edit VoB59

Painwheel Shadow Hunter BS
Painwheel Skin-Edit 6GYWE

Painwheel Lazflamme AM
Painwheel Skin-Edit ZhxtG

Even though I sort of dislike Painwheel, I am actually rather happy about this skin, and how it turned out.

I'm thinking of making ones of some of the other Skullgirls too, but I dunno who to use for them. I do have a plan for recreating Peacock (who is my most favorite Skullgirl of all), but to make her, I'll need Patty Lop, whom I do not have yet, and I'll need the Red-haired Patty, and I'll also need a Magician Hat ACC. What do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Painwheel Skin-Edit   Painwheel Skin-Edit EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:56 pm

Shading doko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Painwheel Skin-Edit   Painwheel Skin-Edit EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:18 am

y
Back to top Go down
Hellshake Yano
Cosmic Wookie
Hellshake Yano

Male Posts : 662

PostSubject: Re: Painwheel Skin-Edit   Painwheel Skin-Edit EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 6:56 pm

cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Painwheel Skin-Edit   Painwheel Skin-Edit EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 7:56 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painwheel Skin-Edit   Painwheel Skin-Edit Empty

Back to top Go down

Painwheel Skin-Edit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Skins and Poly Edits-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Make a forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com