Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 11/22/12 Sapphire Garapon and NERFS

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2079
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 46
Location : Chattanooga, TN, USA

PostSubject: Re: 11/22/12 Sapphire Garapon and NERFS   Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:28 pm

...you just wait...if i get the coffee table-bot, i'll find a way to MAKE it work.... :]

Hey, i gotta have SOMEthing to smile about right now....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 686
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 26
Location : sayang world

PostSubject: Re: 11/22/12 Sapphire Garapon and NERFS   Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:49 am

i tried to be the 1x hero

i failed.

love is over
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11416
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 31
Location : Back on the No-Tomorrow-Lane

PostSubject: Re: 11/22/12 Sapphire Garapon and NERFS   Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:02 am

On all the Alts I rolled this Saphire Gachapon so far I 1x'd Super Fly. Fro all the superfly I got 3 Silvers and 1 Bronze. What does the Gachapon Fairy try to tell me?

BTW: one of the Silvers I got was that Quadra SUP thingy. I only did some testrun in the training Area but the BR Buff lasts like 3 seconds or such and the area of effect is tiny - tiny as in: get your bazooka out of my arse you pervert!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silvraph
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Posts : 415
Join date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: 11/22/12 Sapphire Garapon and NERFS   Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:19 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
On all the Alts I rolled this Saphire Gachapon so far I 1x'd Super Fly. Fro all the superfly I got 3 Silvers and 1 Bronze. What does the Gachapon Fairy try to tell me?

BTW: one of the Silvers I got was that Quadra SUP thingy. I only did some testrun in the training Area but the BR Buff lasts like 3 seconds or such and the area of effect is tiny - tiny as in: get your bazooka out of my arse you pervert!
Maybe EIW can help on that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11416
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 31
Location : Back on the No-Tomorrow-Lane

PostSubject: Re: 11/22/12 Sapphire Garapon and NERFS   Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:57 pm

Not sure if there are any bots using EIW carts to extend the dwell time of team buffs. Even if I hardly believe it'd make it practical by itself (Musicians could prolly help, but nobody ever plays them :<).

He might be interesting for Lv. 5 and Below matches since most bots can't choose BR at low levels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1220
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 22
Location : The Undead Daily Garapon

PostSubject: Re: 11/22/12 Sapphire Garapon and NERFS   Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:20 pm

I estimate him not having an EIW, due to HD part. You can't give Connie an EIW to make her Pierceguns better, they're WPs, not BDs, nor BD@s. Though, I haven't checked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 864
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere In Illinois

PostSubject: Re: 11/22/12 Sapphire Garapon and NERFS   Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:23 pm

@Fireflywater wrote:
I estimate him not having an EIW, due to HD part. You can't give Connie an EIW to make her Pierceguns better, they're WPs, not BDs, nor BD@s. Though, I haven't checked.
The EIW for Seraph Sigma increases the ammo capacity of her LGs and don't affect her BD at all, so you really can't say that about every bot in the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silvraph
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Posts : 415
Join date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: 11/22/12 Sapphire Garapon and NERFS   Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:29 pm

@Akhenderson wrote:
@Fireflywater wrote:
I estimate him not having an EIW, due to HD part. You can't give Connie an EIW to make her Pierceguns better, they're WPs, not BDs, nor BD@s. Though, I haven't checked.
The EIW for Seraph Sigma increases the ammo capacity of her LGs and don't affect her BD at all, so you really can't say that about every bot in the game.
Similar to nemlim mellow's bats

I was under the impression that EIW has a chance to buff any parts that is locked with the bot's BD.

And this radar bot got his head locked with its BD (and for a good reason I assume)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 434
Join date : 2012-03-26
Location : DOS

PostSubject: Re: 11/22/12 Sapphire Garapon and NERFS   Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Quadra Rondo doesn't have EIW in his cart list. So let's just get that info out here before we continue to discuss surrounding a moot premise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1712
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: 11/22/12 Sapphire Garapon and NERFS   Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:13 pm

Hold on

So new newraph only gets one wing

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 11/22/12 Sapphire Garapon and NERFS   

Back to top Go down
 
11/22/12 Sapphire Garapon and NERFS
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com