Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Considering joining the navy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

Male Posts : 8633

PostSubject: Considering joining the navy   Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:15 am

Meeh really running outa options here mma gym is closed, Going to college with out a job or source of income is hell. Last 3 job interviews bombed.

At the navy they offer it jobs that can go towards my college credits so combine that with my credits and I would only have a year or 2 of college left. And theres enough training equipment around for me to work out.

One coach moved.

Other mma coach is doing movies we still talk alot.

Other mma coach well sucked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Considering joining the navy   Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:16 am

You can do it bro.

Yvan eht nioj.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Considering joining the navy   Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:20 am

LXE wrote:
You can do it bro.

Yvan eht nioj.

A wild LXE has appeared throws pokeball. Ya I know my nephew who when I am in shape I can run circles around literally and Know more about computer than did it also he passed some of the I.T. classes and didnt even go to college for the stuff was going for idk what. But hes not gona put any of that to use actually cares about this country and is going to join the S.E.A.L.S later. And taking orders Im fine with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Considering joining the navy   Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:32 am

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Considering joining the navy   Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:52 am

Navy memes Damn u airforce why u have so little work out facilities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Considering joining the navy   Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:40 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Considering joining the navy   Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:11 am

This might be a good idea, BT. I know several of my friends joined the Navy. One of them was way better at math than me, too...

I hope you decide soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4550

PostSubject: Re: Considering joining the navy   Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:56 am

@Scott-kip wrote:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Goddammit, you beat me to it.
Aside that, go for it BT. Nothing to lose, something to gain, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Considering joining the navy   Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:03 am

NavyTitan. Do it.

You will come out as ManlyTitan.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Considering joining the navy   Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:14 am

iKray wrote:
NavyTitan. Do it.

I already am manlytitan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Considering joining the navy   Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:44 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
iKray wrote:
NavyTitan. Do it.

I already am manlytitan.

Your username says otherwise. :3c

Anyway, I think you should go for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11422

PostSubject: Re: Considering joining the navy   Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:23 pm

A ong time ago my father was in a similar situation. He said it was a great time, except the for the job itself.

I don't know you very well and such, but I wouldn't do a job like that just because I can't find anything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Considering joining the navy   Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:59 pm

@Shai wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
I already am manlytitan.
Your username says otherwise. :3c
Boys will be boys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Considering joining the navy   

Back to top Go down

Considering joining the navy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com