Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

11/1/2012 Update - Garapon UNIT 01 Updated

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: 11/1/2012 Update - Garapon UNIT 01 Updated   Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:13 am

I like how they still left the other Garapon UNIT in as UNIT 02. I fully expected them to completely remove the old one and not tell us.

####################

Hello from the CosmicBreak Service Team!

------------------------------------------------------------

Garapon UNIT 01 UPDATED

Ouka Scarlet, Elisalotte Glanz, Frau Adone SQ, and Illumis Type.Q have been added to the newly minted Garapon UNIT 01. Unlike the old version, this one will have a completely different loadout of prizes!

If you want to get the new versions of these robots, come on out and have fun rolling!

The original Garapon UNIT 01 has been renamed to Garapon UNIT 02 and will remain 30 Rt per roll. However, this NEW Garapon UNIT 01 is still the normal 40 Rt per roll.

A.L.E. Crimrose and Woolmerry Cubes

A.L.E. series Crimrose and Woolmerry will be available starting today! A.L.E. stands for Another Logic's Evolution and is the first in a new series of a more technologically advanced robots!

[Ro] A.L.E. Crim Cubes and the [Ro] Woolmerry Cubes can be obtained by playing in the Arena and receiving them as drops, and contain these two new robots!

They will be as available Arena drops until 12/05.

To go along with the new Cubes is a Aludra Disc bonus! If you manage to get both a [Ro] A.L.E. Crim Cube and a [Ro] Woolmerry Cube before 11/15, you will get a bonus Alundra Disc at the end of the campaign, and as Aludra Discs will be removed on 11/08, it will be the only way to get one more after that!

Note: You will not get the bonus Aludra Disc if you obtain the robots from another player in the Bazaar.

[size=18Rt Shop Discount and Rt Charge Bonus![/size]

We are having a discount in the Rt shop for a limited time only! All things are 20% off until 11/15, so if you have been eyeing any items in the shop, now is the time to buy them!
To go along with this, there is a new 5% Rt charge bonus! Get 5% more Root whenever you charge!

Weekly Garapon

This week's Weekly Gara features a selection of popular robots from Garapons past. Enjoy!

Other

- Quests have been shuffled.

- Aludra Discs will be removed from the shop on 11/08, so be sure to pick up some before they are gone.

- Limited Time Tuned Part Drops campaign has ended as announced.

- The Fall Perfect Attendance Campaign has ended as announced.

- Halloween Gara has been removed as announced.

- Halloween drops will no longer be available as announced, and all Halloween themed areas, maps, and objects will return to normal.

- Pepo Arena card has been changed.

- Bug where weapons equipped to Eve AM would not display as attached has been fixed.

- Bug where Eve BD's Calamity Burst would not increase WB gauge has been fixed.

- Bug in which Ilgryps' BS@ Beam Cannon would pierce through enemies has been fixed.

- Bug in which Seiron BD and BD-G internal weapons would not fire towards locked-on targets has been fixed.

- Bug in which Cetusion AM Laser would not properly move during charging has been fixed.

- Bug in which Dagomure HD part icon would not properly display has been fixed.

- Bugs in which support effects Revival Sound and Lock-On Jamming would be extended by Rone BD's Magical Circle have been fixed.

- Bug in which the value of Estes LG HP would display irregular values has been fixed. For this part, until 12:00 A.M. November 29th, Ex Tune Up materials will be returned, without the usage of a Cosmic Regret Omega.

- Bug in which Elisalotte BS2/3 would not be available in the Shop has been fixed.

- Eve's Ruin Cannon and Eve BD Calamity Burst have been adjusted to have part of their damage be unblockable by shields.

- Eve's Ruin Cannon and E.V.E. Shot have been adjusted to not dissipate within a certain distance.

- Ilgryps AM and AM2 sizes have been adjusted to L size.

- Elisalotte BD line Capacity has been adjusted.

Last edited by SL the Pyro on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 11/1/2012 Update - Garapon UNIT 01 Updated   Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:09 am

Night Cap Le Reve is on Weekly, a sigh of relief from having to stab at Summer... up until I noticed that it's sandwiched between four bots I own. I'd be less miffed if I didn't even have that much to begin with. o-o

I hope y'all have better considerations on that. The Silvers are pretty snazzy.

All of the Silvers on the new Gara Unit 01 have a "Cupid Wings" accessory that is slotted and gives +1 FLY, +5 Capa.

Garapon Unit 01:

Weekly Garapon:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2287

PostSubject: Re: 11/1/2012 Update - Garapon UNIT 01 Updated   Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:45 am

>- Ilgryps AM and AM2 sizes have been adjusted to L size.

Welp. So much for that Seraph I saw using this the other day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 11/1/2012 Update - Garapon UNIT 01 Updated   Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:00 am

It's a shame I have most of the weapons in Gara unit 1... I wouldn't mind having more Pump Bazs or MLGs.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: 11/1/2012 Update - Garapon UNIT 01 Updated   Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:13 am

Those weapons in Unit 01 are what makes it the most tempting for me. Though I won't roll, RT is too limited. :l
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhyadel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 273

PostSubject: Re: 11/1/2012 Update - Garapon UNIT 01 Updated   Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:39 am

Woolmerry is Lnd type instead of Sup for some reason. Also has no subs/mains and no BS slot. So basically it's a free 3s Needle Mog. /obvious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: 11/1/2012 Update - Garapon UNIT 01 Updated   Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:26 pm

Req. rates (specifically silver) on Weekly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: 11/1/2012 Update - Garapon UNIT 01 Updated   Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:30 pm

Hmm.. I want them Cupid Wings to put on my Melfi. >:

Last edited by Shai on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11219

PostSubject: Re: 11/1/2012 Update - Garapon UNIT 01 Updated   Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:41 pm

@Shai wrote:
Hmm.. I want them Cupid Wings to put in my Melfi. >:
My thoughts exactly.

Also: dem BSs again. It's so pretty and even useful! Cancer modo on ÖAÖ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: 11/1/2012 Update - Garapon UNIT 01 Updated   Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:53 pm

Would cupid wings on cupid melfi be good? Don't have rt to get a silver bot from new gara yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11219

PostSubject: Re: 11/1/2012 Update - Garapon UNIT 01 Updated   Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:57 pm

@Tashunu wrote:
Would cupid wings on cupid melfi be good? Don't have rt to get a silver bot from new gara yet
Ugh Bikini Melfi already has cupid wings, so they'd prolly be some ugly, Overlapping something on her back :/

I bet they'd take some of the chibis on a new level of d'aaww! though 0-0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: 11/1/2012 Update - Garapon UNIT 01 Updated   Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:08 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
@Tashunu wrote:
Ugh Bikini Melfi already has cupid wings, so they'd prolly be some ugly, Overlapping something on her back :/

I bet they'd take some of the chibis on a new level of d'aaww! though 0-0

Don't get your panties in a bunch because someone calls her something different.

Also, yay, Elisa buff. Will enjoy that extra capa as I tune my school Elisa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: 11/1/2012 Update - Garapon UNIT 01 Updated   Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:51 pm

☢Firefly: I'm okay with the ALE series.
☢Firefly: First of all, because they're all drunk and girls and more bold for being drunk. Second is because Unlocked Moeparts. and Third because she looks like a CC Port.
☢Firefly: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
☢Firefly: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif Ass

Call me back if and only if their parts are unlocked. Also, tell me if there's Tesladonna, I'll have her sensitive areas filled with Snail Liquid afterwords.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: 11/1/2012 Update - Garapon UNIT 01 Updated   Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:12 am

hnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg dat crimrose ;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S074

PostSubject: Re: 11/1/2012 Update - Garapon UNIT 01 Updated   Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Quote :
☢Firefly: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
☢Firefly: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif Ass

Lily Rain Iberuna and Lily Rain Purimura.

DO WANT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11/1/2012 Update - Garapon UNIT 01 Updated   

Back to top Go down

11/1/2012 Update - Garapon UNIT 01 Updated
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum