Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster
Gerrion

Male Posts : 2218

Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards   Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:27 am

I've decided to purchase one batch of Aludra Discs, so that everyone can have a look at what kind of missions it has and how easy/hard it is to complete said missions.

Missions

First Mission:

Second Mission:

Third Mission:

Requirements

All 3 missions follow the same criteria: the stronger the robot, the better. For example, if you use 10 robots for the Second mission with a 100% chance, you can bring those same robots to the First mission to get the same success rate, so you can invite weaker robots in to fill the gaps.

How strenght tells a robot's chance of success however, is something that's still needs to uncover. Increasing a robots level, stats, and weapon power does increase the rate, but the value is still unknown. The spoiler below contains a list of random robots of various assortments, from standard to fully tuned, with various chance results. I'll do add some details that do show up a pattern (dunno if i have the time to calculate it right now):

Spoiler:

Rewards

First Mission:

Second Mission:

Third Mission:

Last edited by Gerrion on Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:42 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards   Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:10 am

10 dorrar for discs q-q

Thanks for sharing anyways!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards   Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:54 am

I think this would be better in Guides.

HEY GUYS, MAYBE WE CAN FINALLY GET OUR GENERICS! #em3
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards   Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:52 am

iKray wrote:

An image posted on cbjp commu of the disc displayed the 3* dispatch giving 4 generics and 1 superior. Should the two people doing the 3* dispatch on this forum also receive generics, then I think it's safe to say it's an extremely high chance if not a for-sure chance to receive generics from the hardest level dispatch from these discs. Until then though, I'll wait on buying some.. but if this is the case I'm going to fucking hardcore farm these.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards   Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:56 am

@Kobrakai wrote:
iKray wrote:

An image posted on cbjp commu of the disc displayed the 3* dispatch giving 4 generics and 1 superior. Should the two people doing the 3* dispatch on this forum also receive generics, then I think it's safe to say it's an extremely high chance if not a for-sure chance to receive generics from the hardest level dispatch from these discs. Until then though, I'll wait on buying some.. but if this is the case I'm going to fucking hardcore farm these.
A clanmate mentioned getting 4/1 also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards   Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:05 am

Are these also on any drop lists at some sort of super rare chance, or are they shop only? Though I suppose 10 bucks for 40 generics isn't too bad at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards   Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:06 am

@Raven wrote:
Are these also on any drop lists at some sort of super rare chance, or are they shop only? Though I suppose 10 bucks for 40 generics isn't too bad at all.
Rt only, they're gone at the end of the month (or some time in november anyway, was pretty sure it was the first maint but I'm too lazy to recheck the date)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards   Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:22 am

@Suguri wrote:
@Raven wrote:
Rt only, they're gone at the end of the month (or some time in november anyway, was pretty sure it was the first maint but I'm too lazy to recheck the date)
That "expiration date" is curiously missing from the EN update page. Are you sure we don't have them permanently?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards   Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:31 am

@SL the Pyro wrote:
@Suguri wrote:
@Raven wrote:
That "expiration date" is curiously missing from the EN update page. Are you sure we don't have them permanently?
Huh, just looked and you're right. Sucks for Japan. c3:

Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards 1ghAL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicPotatoplz
DEAD
DEAD

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards   Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:26 am

>Do offers on alts
>use Rt on discs instead of useless gara rolls
>transfer elements to main

YEAAAHHHHH
now when am i really going to have time for this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

PostSubject: Re: Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards   Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:49 am

@MagicPotatoplz wrote:
>Do offers on alts
>use Rt on discs instead of useless gara rolls
>transfer elements to main

YEAAAHHHHH
now when am i really going to have time for this
I'll probably take advantage of this too as these discs are god tier
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards   Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:26 am

I've used a couple of Quick Job 100%'s in order to find all the rewards quickly.

1* Reward:

2* Reward:

3* Reward:

Also, doing all three missions doesn't appear to unlock anything special.

Last edited by SL the Pyro on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards   Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:29 am

Would have been much better if rare drop from different game modes. What is the average uc value for those mats together?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards   Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:30 am

@Tashunu wrote:
Would have been much better if rare drop from different game modes. What is the average uc value for those mats together?

Generics are worth like anywhere from 5-20k each, depending on how desperate the buyer is.

Superior (I think) is worth like 4-6k each.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards   Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:37 am

Solo_Ace wrote:
@Tashunu wrote:

Generics are worth like anywhere from 5-20k each, depending on how desperate the buyer is.

Generics are horribly overpriced; some people will gleefully sell a single one for 25k. Hopefully making them more obtainable will ease the price back to where it should be.

Also, I've edited my post to include the 1* and 2* rewards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards   Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:42 am

@SL the Pyro wrote:
Solo_Ace wrote:
@Tashunu wrote:

Generics are horribly overpriced; some people will gleefully sell a single one for 25k. Hopefully making them more obtainable will ease the price back to where it should be.

Damn, jewing opportunity lost q-q
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards   Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:43 am

@SL the Pyro wrote:
Solo_Ace wrote:
@Tashunu wrote:

The price'll go back down when the morons buying that high (are there actually any?) soon realize it'll cost them roughly 525k per EX tune attempt and decide to stop EX tuning until the price drops again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards   Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:43 am

With the price range, it would be around 100k max for the 3* reward. So if you do all 3* you could get at most 1 mil uc, though it would be much less if more enter the market
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards   Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:55 am

Depending on how many people actually do these dispatches I'd expect the average price to drop back to 6~8k at least. The existing market of 25k generics is like five or six people anyway, the last ~400 I bought were averaging 9k per.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards   Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:58 am

So say 7k a generic + 4k a superior. That's a 32k worth of 3*. x10, thats 320k for 100rt.

I think I'll pass and stick to derprolling x1 gara.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

PostSubject: Re: Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards   Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:26 am

Solo_Ace wrote:
So say 7k a generic + 4k a superior. That's a 32k worth of 3*. x10, thats 320k for 100rt.

Alternatively you can buy the discs and use the fucking elements instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards   Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:40 am

@Kobrakai wrote:
Quoted for truth, and it is exactly what I plan to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards   Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:01 am

Or get it through vega/regal, less chance to get them but free
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards   Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:11 am

@Kobrakai wrote:
Solo_Ace wrote:

I like the selling idea more. :3c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
Very Kek
Very Kek

PostSubject: Re: Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards   Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:20 am

30 rt to have enough Generics to attempt to do an EX tune. Nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards   Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards Empty

Back to top Go down

Aludra Discs: Contents & Rewards
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com