Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7872

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Donating blood in an hour, yay. Happy day today.

I've donated about a gallon and a half of blood so far total, and about 15 lives (so far) have been saved with my blood. I even got a card a couple of weeks ago from someone who was saved, and that made me happy in a way that I didn't think I would be.

Donations for life (or as long as I can). <3

I didn't talk about my donations much because people might be queasy about the whole blood and needles thing, but I'm just having an awesome day today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:34 pm

And you deserve every drop of happyness from your actions, Astral #em1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Durian

Male Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:30 pm

So some black guy came up to me and said, "hi I'm Chris". Paying close attention to his voice I then concluded that it had the same tone as CAV's. Then a conspiracy popped in my head that CAV had discovered me way before I could realize it was him and decided to confront me. Three hours after concluding that it really was CAV I realized CAV doesnt live in my area.

I cried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://don-don.tumblr.com
Aiოi ♥
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 461

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:58 am

And I thought my school is the worst for blocking many sites
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:27 am

I bought a new phone this evening. #em3

and gave the old one to my little bro. What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4550

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:58 am

@Durian wrote:
So some black guy came up to me and said, "hi I'm Chris". Paying close attention to his voice I then concluded that it had the same tone as CAV's. Then a conspiracy popped in my head that CAV had discovered me way before I could realize it was him and decided to confront me. Three hours after concluding that it really was CAV I realized CAV doesnt live in my area.

I cried.
how2visitdurian
;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:49 pm

>plays a game I haven't played in ages, Pyroblazer
>vehicle named "Proto Blaze"
>appearence:

>compare to Lark Pit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4550

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:57 pm

I need a proxy to get here now.
Cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:05 pm

@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
I need a proxy to get here now.
Cool.

CBFF so dark and edgy.

I have a take-home test to do and very little motivation to actually do it. Oh and I had my online math course's midterm yesterday. It wasn't too bad, just long and painful. And if I didn't get a good grade I'm going to be very panicky because that shit is 30% of my final grade in that class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:00 am

Look like shit, smell like shit, feel like shit.

Try my best helping others, but for what point? Are they really grateful? Or are they just paying lipservice to get what they want? Sick of it. Sick of it. Sick of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:34 am

Wow AKB, cheer up. >:

I kinda get your feelings, I got it too sometimes. That's why I'm less giving then I used to be. But I know my friends are grateful so I do help them out lots. Of course they return the favor. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster

Female Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:33 pm

Sick.
Body feels weak, frail.
yadayada~

I wanna get better ;-;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:40 am

Glad to hear it, Shai.

Get better soon, Valk :c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:22 pm

...aaaaaaaand my life just imploded....

Finally get a start/orientation date for my new Amazon job, only to have them yank the offer out from under me 2 hours later on something we'd been given the impression wasn't going to be an issue...and this was AFTER I'd left the fairly new holdover job with a marketing research company I'd had for about 3 weeks.... Sad

Thankfully, I've got 2 other potential offers out there...one in the form of an interview Wednesday....

Totally numb right now in shock and the anti-anxiety medication I'd re-started recently is the only thing preventing a total anxiety meltdown as I type this...I need a lot of love from you guys right now.... Sad Icy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:10 pm

Moved into my new house today, altough most of it is still a mess, plus my internet is sitll fucking shit.

also, I feel for ya Mike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:15 pm

@Scott-kip wrote:
Moved into my new house today, altough most of it is still a mess, plus my internet is sitll fucking shit.

also, I feel for ya Mike.

Thanks...; thankfully, my family knows it wasn't my fault...we'd planned for every possible contingency -except- this one, having been told before that the afore-mentioned potential issue was NOT an issue...my step-father's already unleashed hell on them for this monster Dick move...either of the potential jobs would be very acceptable, and pay just as much, if not more....

...more as it develops....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:25 pm

So I spent 2 hours working on my biology take home test that was worth 50% of my next lab practical's grade. Didn't get to study for anything else. Then turns out a lot of my class forgot about the take-home test, so we didn't take the practical or grade the take-home test. Instead we'll get to do that Wednesday. And then I have a lecture test on Monday.

Suffering.

Mom made gumbo and it tasted really gross. This is like the 3rd or 4th time in a row she's made gross gumbo. Soon I won't like gumbo at all anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:32 am

Youtube recommended me a song by some J-trance group called TRäkker. Never heard of them and not really a fan of the genre but I fell in love with their music fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2857

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:50 am

Exams are a pain in the ass but I feel confident I'll pass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
centralheating
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:07 am

@Aria: Good luck! Mine are coming up in November ;_; I'm doing one less subject this semester and I figured I'd be doing better with less workload but I'm sort of not

As for something random:
The other day my mom called me to say that she picked up the mail from our PO box.
I completely forgot that my yaoi arrived on that day though
Most awkward phone conversation ever

she ended the phone call with "ahahaha okay, bye gay"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:01 am

you should scan and upload it

>take a shower
>mom dosent know where comb is
>my hair is a fucking mess

and that kids is why you dont trust your superiors with things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:22 am

@Scott-kip wrote:

and that kids is why you dont trust your superiors with things.

>trusting parents with anything
aaaa
Whenever I ask my Mom to do anything other than make food there's a good 80% chance she won't do it. And sometimes she'll get bitchy even if I just ask her to make food.

My Mom lost the can opener and has no clue where it is. That was our only can opener. I need that to open my knockoff chef boyardee.

Also you should have more than one comb. Less chance of sharing nasty things like lice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 777

PostSubject: lmao! rofl!! lololol!!! xDDDD   Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:08 am

This(not sure how I found these videos):

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:20 am

My brother got a kitten a few weeks ago.
He went away so he left it at my house.
It tends to wander around on it's own without any direction(instead of sitting in one place all day like a proper lazy as fuck cat) so I've taken it upon myself to pick it up every time I see it and relocate it to a different room in the house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:19 am

Yesterday at night my dad was giving me a ride to a meeting i had. During that journey my dad's cell ranged: it was one of my aunts, that asked my father's help on something about my uncle, who was feeling ill and didn't want to bother my aunt with it.

I thought he was having just a bad time with a small desease or something, since she had shown concern over petty things. Still, my dad never turned down a help request, since he's a doctor and all (to which i also agreed with).

He left me at the meeting spot and we went our ways.

After returning, my parents greeted me, although in a tired way. They explained me that my uncle, in fact, had a stroke, and was taken to the hospital for internament.

Can't believe something that bad had to happen while i was away. Especially with my cousin's birthday being today. Imagine your father (a father whom was cocky yet kind to her son and daughter) having a near-death experience and taken away to a hospital right before your birthday. I'm gonna try and visit him at his home today. I have a feeling that it's the best i can do for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com