Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

09 / 27 / 2012 Premium Charge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: 09 / 27 / 2012 Premium Charge   Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:43 am

Premium Charge

The Premium Charge System allows you to obtain Rt at a premium discount rate by paying in advance for a monthly Rt deposit plan. You will receive your first Rt deposit as soon as you purchase a plan; the additional Rt deposits will be sent to your account monthly until the plan expires.

Currently, there is only one plan available; however, other plans may become available in the future.

Quote :

Plan: 3 Month Plan

Price: US$30

RT/month: 200

Duration: 3 Months

Total RT: 600 RT

Bonuses:

Starlight Wing (1 slot) x1
^^^ Only til 10/31! ^^^

Watermelon Helmet (1 slot) x1
^^^ Only til 10/31! ^^^

Cosmo Harmonics GAMMA x2
Hidora Cosmos x2
Stabilizer x7
Turbo Charger x7
Engine Shaft x7
Power Amp x7
EXPx2 Ticket Alpha x1
UCx2 Ticket Alpha x1
DROPx2 Ticket Alpha x1
Respawn -75% Ticket x3

Details

- You will receive your first deposit, along with all listed bonuses, as soon as you have paid for the plan. Subsequent deposits will be sent to your CosmicBreak account monthly for the duration of the plan. For example, if you purchased the 3 Month Plan on 1/15, you would receive 200 Rt + all the listed bonuses on 1/15. You would then receive another 200 Rt on 2/15, and the final 200 Rt on 3/15.

- Bonuses are only sent out once per plan; you do not receive a set of bonuses with each deposit.

- You cannot purchase two of the same plan at once. Should new plans besides the normal 3 Month Plan become available in the future, it may or may not be possible to purchase a different plan while the first plan is still running. (This will be elaborated on if and when new plans become available.)

- If you purchase a plan on a date that does not exist for every month of the year, your Rt deposits for the months without said date will be sent on the last day of the month. For example, if you buy a plan on 10/31, your second Rt deposit will be send on 11/30, since there is no 11/31.

- If you purchase a plan and your payment seems to have gone through successfully, but you do not immediately receive your first Rt deposit in-game, please wait at least 24 hours for the payment to go through; chances are, it is still being processed by the payment company that you used to pay. If you still don't receive your first deposit after 24 hours, please contact us. DO NOT try to purchase the plan again, as you may end up paying twice for the same plan. If that happens, we will treat the second payment as a normal Rt charge, and send you the appropriate amount of Rt manually after we have confirmed that you paid twice.

- After a plan runs out, you will be given 1 month to renew it. For example, if you purchased the 3 Month Plan on 1/15, you would be able to renew it for another 3 months by paying $30 between 3/15 and 4/15. Renewing the plan would cause you to receive 200 Rt + another set of bonuses on 4/15, then 200 Rt on 5/15, and finally 200 Rt on 6/15. We plan to include special renewal bonuses for players who renew their plans, so check back later for more info!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 09 / 27 / 2012 Premium Charge   Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:03 am

Kinda sucks for those who already charge in bulk. Laughing

But atleast there's now a way to get charge bonuses for people who can't charge in high amounts.
Back to top Go down
Aiოi ♥
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: 09 / 27 / 2012 Premium Charge   Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:19 am

Ah, it doesn't work confused

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: 09 / 27 / 2012 Premium Charge   Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:25 am

It works now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: 09 / 27 / 2012 Premium Charge   Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:39 am

Well, here's some facts about the Premium charge, for those who didn't noticed at start:

- This get-600-rt monthly plan has the same value as a 300 RT charge (320 if you include the bonuses).
- You have until Monday to get the 2 parts, so make a quick judgement if you want them. (Edit: False, my bad, i always think September as the 10th month, although i don't know why; scumbag brain...)
- If you plan to obtain both parts and pay the Premium Service, you'll get the second rt batch a few days after the end of the Warp Gara (which is 10/25).
- The other bonuses are slightly better than the 300 rt bonuses.

Last edited by Gerrion on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaosuseki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 09 / 27 / 2012 Premium Charge   Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:54 am

@Gerrion wrote:
Well, here's some facts about the Premium charge, for those who didn't noticed at start:

- You have until Monday to get the 2 parts, so make a quick judgement if you want them.

But you put 10/31, not 9/31.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 09 / 27 / 2012 Premium Charge   Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:57 am

@Gerrion wrote:

- This get-600-rt monthly plan has the same value as a 300 RT charge (320 if you include the bonuses).
You mean costs as much as a 300rt charge right? It has double the value(as the giant image saying 50% off should also tell you)

Quote :
- You have until Monday to get the 2 parts, so make a quick judgement if you want them.
A month actually. '...exclusive Watermelon Helmet and Starlight Wing bonus parts to all players who purchase the 3 Month Plan before 10/31'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: 09 / 27 / 2012 Premium Charge   Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:03 am

Either double the rt value from the $30 viewpoint, or half the price from $60 bucks. Although there aren't any $60 charges on the official charge page, only 50$ and 100$ (i think).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Business
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: 09 / 27 / 2012 Premium Charge   Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:48 pm

looks cool on paper but in reality this is like the old saying of cook me a hamburger today, and ill pay you tomorrow. except, its not tommorow, its like getting 1/3 of your burger today, another 1/3 next month, and the rest the next month.

great for those that dont normally charge, and dont exactly care what they get when they roll. but for people like me who have too much already, and charge a bunch for a couple things in a certain gara to complete a collection, build, or fit their waifu fetish, its just a new bad stat BS and useless accesory.

however, that being said.

this is great for all of your HU alt accounts that you spammed. 30 bucks for double rt on your alt account.... pretty tempting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: 09 / 27 / 2012 Premium Charge   Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:07 pm

@-Business wrote:
looks cool on paper but in reality this is like the old saying of cook me a hamburger today, and ill pay you tomorrow. except, its not tommorow, its like getting 1/3 of your burger today, another 1/3 next month, and the rest the next month.

great for those that dont normally charge, and dont exactly care what they get when they roll. but for people like me who have too much already, and charge a bunch for a couple things in a certain gara to complete a collection, build, or fit their waifu fetish, its just a new bad stat BS and useless accesory.

however, that being said.

this is great for all of your HU alt accounts that you spammed. 30 bucks for double rt on your alt account.... pretty tempting.

Its not a bs, its a face accesory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Business
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: 09 / 27 / 2012 Premium Charge   Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:21 pm

whatever...

also. what this does... is wipe out those fears of cbeng closing. cant be setting up renewal subcription based premium campaigns if your closing down anytime soon.

just sayin ;P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: 09 / 27 / 2012 Premium Charge   Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:51 pm

Well, it's nice to see that CyberStep is finally realizing that people not buying in bulk is a possibility now. 200 Rt just in time for new Garas and events every month? I approve of this business move.

Though that's not to say it's entirely restored my faith in the company, if even at all. Past performance tells me that they'll muddle this up somehow, so I'm taking it with a grain of salt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11216

PostSubject: Re: 09 / 27 / 2012 Premium Charge   Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:53 pm

@SL the Pyro wrote:
Well, it's nice to see that CyberStep is finally realizing that people not buying in bulk is a possibility now. 200 Rt just in time for new Garas and events every month? I approve of this business move.

Though that's not to say it's entirely restored my faith in the company, if even at all. Past performance tells me that they'll muddle this up somehow, so I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

Inb4 they'll introduce 100$ plans, featuring Game Breaker accs + nigga gara rates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: 09 / 27 / 2012 Premium Charge   Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:14 pm

Why no 10$ plans D: But this way it also keeps a sort of restraint on the rt spent, sort of like an allowance that you give yourself on cben each month without going overboard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 09 / 27 / 2012 Premium Charge   

Back to top Go down

09 / 27 / 2012 Premium Charge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum