Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DabesNig

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:36 pm

The only troll here is you. Are you actually retarded or do you truly believe the things you say are true? "Resha is strong but not autoplay"

A bot that got ONLY homing weapons and a herpiddyderpiddity right click harder melee is NOT autoplay?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:47 pm

This thread is hilarious. . ___ .

Or actually, this certain person is. And not 'cause he has a good sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:04 pm

I guess I might as well give my input on whether Misty or Raven is actually better. Now to note, I have never played Misty Raven, but have tuned Misty Hollow. And I'll give my inputs based on what I saw there.

First off being, Misty is generally used as a hopper. This should be a fairly common thing behind Misty and as such, I will assume 95% of Misty Players hop, which is vastly marginal to the 5% who use her differently. There are different builds but I will mainly be focusing on using Misty as a hopper, and not a player who uses melee or uses boost run or any unorthodox set up which is from the norm.

As Misty Hollow, I chose the following carts for my set up: All Capacity, Stun Regain, Quick Land, Short Boost and One EIW and I have been using Misty Hollow since the first perfect attendance campaign, so I am also going to assume I know what I'm talking about.
I guess I'll post 2 scores I had with Misty about a month ago so it's decently recent enough to be of proof.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Anyways, onto my reasonings...
Comparing the two:

Default Misty: Coming with default parts, her str is unusually high for a hopper while also having a decently high wlk and fly stat. She is relatively cheap when starting out, coming with a 715 Capacity at the beginning, and 1135 Capacity after all her cartridges. Her BD mist comes with 10 Ammo, and every EIW increases its Ammo count and Speed by 5, greatly increasing the mist count for longer battles. Her scythe arm... sucks... x_x

Now counting on the stats... Misty has that strange sense of having good hopper carts, but not much in terms of using a gun, so she requires a bit of tuning to be effective.

Now to go into weapons, Misty has a variety of weapons to choose from such as Pierce Guns, Handy Bazookas, Compact Gatlings (assumption), and maybe built in weapons. Misty will primarily use hopper type weapons because of her innate slow down ability when using the mist, thus making hopping a little more favorable instead of running and trying to cut, bludgen, slice, stab or bash anyone.

Build I use. Not the best (and definitely not finished x_x), but works decently enough:
Spoiler:

Now On Misty Raven:
I don't have Misty Raven so this information I'm presenting about her is information I have heard, not rightfully experienced.

As we look at Raven, the main difference is her locked parts which makes her uncustomizable (Apparently that's not a word.) So your options are more limited this time around. However, with this, you obtain better stats, especially for hopping. Taking a look at her cartridges, whenever Raven gets a capacity cartridge, she gets 55 more capacity to do something with, while Hollow gets 45. This gives Raven a bigger capacity advantage. However, at this cost, Raven is 180 cost more expensive when tuned to the maximum capacity, which will make your team hurt just a bit more if you die. Take that as you will as if you don't die, it's not going to matter. She gets a nice load of capacity to make use of so tuning her isn't so much of a problem when it comes to limitations.

From what I hear about Raven's BD, her mist teleports (apparently THAT'S not a word either.) her a little away from her distance, causes mist, mist makes you invisible on the map, and manual deactivation of the mist causes shock, all very similar to VOID. The main difference is that her mist apparently activates a little faster, but gives a slightly different slow debuff as opposed to the other Misties. We then look at her wonder bit, the Raven Skelter. This wonder bit allows Misty to harass other bots, but severely dampers her in terms of defense, as wonder bit dodging cannot be used as well, and the ammo is limited. Not to mention, it's locked... so you're stuck without wonder bit dodge.

Looking at her weapon, apparently it's basically the pierce gun so I'll comment on it, as if it were a pierce gun. The firing capabilities are slowed down pretty well, making quick shorts bursts of bullets a little weaker than a pierce gun, but holy cow the ammo. Nearly double the amount of ammo, and even gets +1 force compared to the normal pierce gun. Granted it costs more, but you're also getting a little melee attack on the side. If you run out of ammo, you can use that melee attack to farm for more, whereas other versions of Misty must use options like a Cutter or Handy Magnum to get items to replenish a very finite amount of ammo in their pierce guns. Her weapon options are probably going to be some sort of joke weapon for more stats. If anyone disagrees for some reason, go ahead and slap an Ominous Scythe in her arm that already carries a scythe. HAVE FUN.

And as an added bonus, let's look at her carts. Assuming you get all capacity carts and an EIW, we'll assume we take short boost and quick land because that's the basic idea for a lnd bot carrying a pierce gun. Unlike Hollow, she loses Stun Regain, but obtains Tough Wonder Bit, Quick Jump and Broad Radar; All of which are incredibly useful depending on different situations. Most would probably opt for Broad Radar because being omnipotent is a very good advantage in this game. However, if you're like me, and you don't like the added cost of broad radar and you do decently without it, I would opt for Quick Jump for added confusion in the battle fields.

Probably the set up I would use to play Raven:
Spoiler:

For those who went tl;dr:
Misty Hollow: Customizable, variety of tools to help keep dps up and damage taken to a minimum, has slightly better survivability due to stun regain and wonder bit dodge access.

Misty Raven: Uncustomizable, has the weapons needed to stay aggressive and keep up pressure, gains better stats and a better cartridge pool

This is mostly me giving out my opinion by using statistics of Hollow compared to Raven. I'm pretty sure I sound a little silly for doing this, and I'm probably totally wrong on some parts, but what do you expect? Never used Raven and I haven't seen many used...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:10 pm

Para tunes feel a bit un-neccisary at 20 force. All they'd do is proc revenge tunes. I'm going to be doing G.Rapid Beta + G.Force Beta + Last tune depending on what stats I feel like I need more; force or speed.

You can get a bit better stats than that though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:54 pm

@Trill wrote:
Para tunes feel a bit un-neccisary at 20 force. All they'd do is proc revenge tunes. I'm going to be doing G.Rapid Beta + G.Force Beta + Last tune depending on what stats I feel like I need more; force or speed.

You can get a bit better stats than that though.
I will admit that paralyze is probably not the best choice in terms of what to tune, but I've heard pierce guns do have very good stun rates mainly due to their relatively high damage and innate high stun rate.

Also on that note, why would you use Great Force Beta? High Force Beta gives the exact same upgrades with less of a penalty on ammo (or range because you don't need to be that far away, and ammo is much more useful to keep on a Pierce Gun in my opinion). I also don't understand why you need even more speed on a pierce gun. It hits very often even with only 1 great rapid alpha/beta. If there really is nothing better for you to add, might as well just put only 2 weapon tunes and add in some revenge tunes or another weapon tune (probably another force tune) along with some wlk and tgh upgrades. There's capacity for that.

Dunno, but there's something I'm not seeing here... I do perfectly fine with just 1 great rapid alpha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Reminder was posted on the Cosmic Break official site.
Basically saying the crap that's going down tomorrow.
Raven gara ending.
Sacrifice gara ending.
Chibi wars ending.
RT Charge Bonus Items changing.
+50% RT from offers ending.
Skin contest ending.
Kagura being removed from resort area. Her charms will be made to Dispatch Success Improvement items.

I'm interesting in what filler they'll make to replace Raven and Sacrifice. Filler is always nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:10 pm

Just reading charz's posts makes me feel like I stormed down vodka all night long and I just woke up from the hangover.

Going to limit myself to one sentence.

>i did mention a female player named Fia her Assassin game play with misty is on a pro level
Except fia is a guttertrash player. The fact that you got killed by her is fucking shameful.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:57 am

Quote :
I will admit that paralyze is probably not the best choice in terms of what to tune, but I've heard pierce guns do have very good stun rates mainly due to their relatively high damage and innate high stun rate.

i never noticed any stun modifer on a piercegun, i dare to say the stuns are all from the dps of the weapon (which is another reason why para tunes can be effective on it)

on a side note: what the fuck happened to this thread when i was working and sleeping O_O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   

Back to top Go down

9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com