Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Guest wrote:
@Trill wrote:
@sdfgdfgd wrote:
her boost was pretty pathetic though

a faster melee doesn't really mean anything if you are literally slowed

slowed as in

literally, the status slow. minus turnspeed and fucking everything with it.

Misty Raven is perfectly fine now that her projectile was increased. I'm getting more stats, more HP, all 3 hopcarts alongside Neo Darkmist. Her projectile is great now. She's definately good. I'm getting 40 TEC, 520 HP, 36 WLK, Shortboost, Quickjump, and Quickland, and Broad Radar with 70~ cost left for weapon tunes.

But yea she's definately 0/10 trashteir, huh.

Spoiler:
 
To create some counterarguments before it even happens (which i was going to do before)

>But those misties were baddies!
Nope. I've killed people I know are skilled at misty (if you can call it that).

Suguri, vyolets, etc etc.

And I'm going to tell you now that killing misties, imo, is the easiest shit I could possibly do in this game. Even ouka puts up a bigger challenge with all the slows and shit they have.

>Mist and the reaction to having it's fucking skull beat in
This might just be me, but I've noticed that every time I start applying sharp object to face, mist just suddenly fucking vanishes. Gone.

It doesn't happen all the time, so I'm not sure if it's just coincidence or programming, but still. Yet another (possible) reason why melee just absolutely fucks over misty.

>But I can just use mist to avoid MLG (etc)!

One: they can wait for mist to end (at which point if you don't have a cave you are royally fucked. Bonus points for para.)
Two: You can just, you know, not get fucking shot at to start with. Then you don't need mist at all.

>But I'm going to get shot at, I'm a hopper!

Okay this is just a personal point with like, zero fact behind it, but.

I've always found the concept of running in front of the entire team, jumping in front of them waving my arms around like a fucking idiot, and hoping something good happens, is an extremely fucking stupid idea. Not sure if anyone agrees with me on that. Also not only that but you're sort of begging reginas and melees and whatever form of condensed rape there is out there to kill you. Maybe you don't play like that, I don't fucking know. Pretty much everyone who actually uses misty does that and it's always the same result (rape).
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3071
Join date : 2011-02-26
Age : 906

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Suguri doesn't/rarely uses Misty.

All the same though, Misty requires extremely good spacing abilities to function well in arena, something Raven definately has the ability to do with all 3 hop carts , a 20-force shot, Broad Radar, and Neo Darkmist that hides her from Broad Radar herself even, and Neo Dark Mist's activation teleports her a good ways and has little to no activation time, letting her warp out of most melée ranges assuming she's caught at closer ranges. Although a Misty throwing up Mist with melee's nearby most likely deserved the gank to begin with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:21 pm

>Suguri rarely uses Misty.

this doesn't make him invalid.

>Misty requires extremely good spacing abilities to function well in arena
welcome to gunners

>all 3 hop carts
won't protect you from melee/aoe

>a 20-force shot
this isn't going to detriment anyone set on killing you in any way.

>Broad Radar
amusingly doesn't help people as much as they say it would

>Neo Darkmist that hides her from Broad Radar herself even
eyes

even then it's easy to sense where a misty would be anyways (welcome to space autists)

> and Neo Dark Mist's activation teleports her a good ways and has little to no activation time, letting her warp out of most melée ranges assuming she's caught at closer ranges.
you say this, but unless they make her able to spam that port, it isn't going to save her. it's a kealmes leg with a shithuge delay put on it, basically. tbg/kealmes can survive melee (rarely in tbg's case Laughing) because they can just spam the shit out of that backpedal.

>Although a Misty throwing up Mist with melee's nearby most likely deserved the gank to begin with.
misty in general is asking to get ganked
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2011-05-26

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:11 pm

i dont have neo misty nor do i intend to roll for it because of the rest of the gara but if i had misty i surely would simply do a para tune to solve many of the problems listed here

i mean really, a 20 force weapon (stop underestimate 20 force, seriously) with para and 40 tech WILL at least flinch almost every enemy (up to around 30 tough, this includes the random air with random mlg - well, lets be realistic, it WILL be a lvl 2 stun on most enemys, and the tougher bots will be stunned at the second hit)
that should be enough to either set up an shock attack or an escape / kite attempt (kiting for those that activate clearence, shock for the rest)
sure, it wont be easy to do, but she has all tools needed to be build into a considerable foe even for the melee heavy metagame

on a sidenote, neo darkmist will slow you down but also WILL allow you to get into position undetected >before< going into sight (at which point you will drop mist for movementspeed anyways)

theorycrafting is always fun, isnt it ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:14 am

>para
Isn't going to stop anyone intent on killing you to death. Also let's throw in a fun fact while we're at it. Melee erases bullets. Let's throw in another fun fact. Boost run is always faster than running. I'm not 100% sure on this, but that would probably be everything yellow tier and above (i just checked, green tier = 36 wlk. wow, have fun being fucked.) (trill's build said he was 36 walk, for argument's sake i'm using that)

>on a sidenote, neo darkmist will slow you down but also WILL allow you to get into position undetected >before< going into sight
That's not how you fucking use it. Even then your downtime will be blatantly obvious and "getting into position undetected" will not stop you from being murderkilled by melee anything. All it takes to be compromised is being seen on radar for even a second. You could say "omg but i could use it while i'm killin ur doodz" but once again there's a lot of reasons it doesn't work that way

to leave it at two:
1: the natural clustering of teammates
2: it's obvious when people are trying to kill things via radar

>that should be enough to either set up an shock attack or an escape / kite attempt (kiting for those that activate clearence, shock for the rest)
believe me, it isn't. you won't be kiting shit with 36 walk. (protip: it is possible for fencer to get 40/18 br w/ 30 str & brdar. also see above: Boost run is always faster than running. green tier = 36 wlk)

also >shocking people with cveil
believe me, they really don't give a shit. you did less than fifteen damage and delayed your death by about four seconds or so. cveil lasts around forty seconds or so, so have fun doing that ten times. then you have to do it ALL OVER AGAIN when it procs again. with you spewing stuns around like a fucking fool (you're basically shooting spike bits) it will happen.

>(up to around 30 tough, this includes the random air with random mlg - well, lets be realistic, it WILL be a lvl 2 stun on most enemys, and the tougher bots will be stunned at the second hit)
you have to add in the fags that spam accel roll with prop bits w/ stovl. you're saying shit like this but you aren't considering the fact that your shots have to actually land (let alone anything potentially negative whatsoever. that's why i have to tell you downies why your units are shit). better melee players will weave straight through your shit. worse melee players will just spam right click, eat all your bullets, and rape your face all while having about zero brain activity. the gods will pull out a fucking drawgun on you.

but hey, leval twu stans!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5162
Join date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:05 pm

NOTHING WORKS.
EVERYTHING IS USELESS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2011-05-26

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:02 pm

>That's not how you fucking use it. Even then your downtime will be blatantly obvious and "getting into position undetected" will not stop you from being murderkilled by melee anything.
--
you obviously have no clue what i wrote
just because you can not use your tools aside from the most obvious option doesnt mean you cant use them in other ways

>(let alone anything potentially negative whatsoever. that's why i have to tell you downies why your units are shit).
--
i actually consider my options and am confident that a misty with mist will be able to take her time at shooting down an air, accel roll or not
if anything the air will kill himself with overuse of air dodges (which is kind of obvious since a single hit WILL stun him [except for your rare 30+ tough air]) maybe you should also start considering the options the bot you fight has
for melees its pretty simple
most melees can eliminate bullets, thats quite true - however, that usually has a drawback, like less control over movement (except for stuff like eris, luto and propably axer)
next thing thats pure bullshit is that you compare a para tuned weapon to spike bits which deal lvl 3 stuns whenever they hit, thats simply a really dumb way of looking at things


oh and, for your own good at theory crafting: stop assuming everyone builds like everyone else, for instance i dont play hoppers
if you want to theorycraft, do it right: if im not mistaken misty also has boostrun as an option, simply because you dont want to give it to her because it fits your arguments better doesnt mean she cant have it to fuck up your argument

to put it simple: dont try to turn your argument into some kind of absolute truth when you do stupid shit like crippling the options to fit your argument instead of building your argument around the options
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:22 pm

>you obviously have no clue what i wrote

Yes I did. You're saying A misty can use the mist to get into range unseen. The fact stands that if someone, anyone, sees her on radar for even a split second, you have already failed that goal. This is a game where spontaneous decisions are made. Being caught on a stealth unit is death itself.

>just because you can not use your tools aside from the most obvious option doesnt mean you cant use them in other ways

Except I already told you, mist's downtime will fuck that goal up.

>i actually consider my options and am confident that a misty with mist will be able to take her time at shooting down an air, accel roll or not

That air will be putting out several times more deeps than you. With it's lock on notification, you will be on radar for all to see (unless you're in mist, even then >downtime)

The fact stands that the one air isn't going to be the only person you'll be fighting. An mlg will easily outpace the work you've done in a single shot. Go ask Kobrakai all about it.

>if anything the air will kill himself with overuse of air dodges (which is kind of obvious since a single hit WILL stun him [except for your rare 30+ tough air]) maybe you should also start considering the options the bot you fight has

An air with stovl can ground itself and get back up in the air in almost no time whatsoever. Bonus points for flapjack, wingslut, or reignition bs. There's a lot of options for airs in this game to keep themselves in the air. Even if they land, they could have float dash. If anyone isn't considering things (That I have blatantly mentioned) it is you.

>most melees can eliminate bullets, thats quite true - however, that usually has a drawback, like less control over movement (except for stuff like eris, luto and propably axer)

UC melee preserves momentum on the first slash. Shit like daemon mace and beetlander have so much sheer travel they can literally melee at you to cover the distance while eating all of your bullets.

Also you're better off mentioning fencer. He's much better at eating bullets.

>next thing thats pure bullshit is that you compare a para tuned weapon to spike bits which deal lvl 3 stuns whenever they hit, thats simply a really dumb way of looking at things

You're spewing out stuns left and right. You may as well be using spike bits. And we all know how spike bits love proccing cveil.

>oh and, for your own good at theory crafting: stop assuming everyone builds like everyone else, for instance i dont play hoppers

I have been going off of the build Trill has provided. For your own good, read the thread. Here is what he said.

>I'm getting 40 TEC, 520 HP, 36 WLK, Shortboost, Quickjump, and Quickland, and Broad Radar with 70~ cost left for weapon tunes.

My arguments have been based off of this, as this is going to be the "norm" for Raven. People hop with misty not only to dodge bullets, but to try and avoid melee. (Too bad hopping is hilariously telegraphed)

>if you want to theorycraft, do it right: if im not mistaken misty also has boostrun as an option, simply because you dont want to give it to her because it fits your arguments better doesnt mean she cant have it to fuck up your argument

Mist will make her boost run much slower than mine. Not only that, but by taking boost run and getting to a high tier, you are effectively nuking her potential stats, making you a much easier kill in the end. Misty is best as a hopper. I might talk shit about misty, but I know how shit works with her. By saying misty hops, I am making the argument better for you. No need to thank me.

>to put it simple: dont try to turn your argument into some kind of absolute truth when you do stupid shit like crippling the options to fit your argument instead of building your argument around the options

Boost run on misty is crippling the unit as a whole. Sorry you can't accept that.

And I do build my arguments around what has been said. I've been doing this the entire time. You are wrong though. My arguments tend to literally be the absolute truth. It isn't my fault you can't handle simple facts such as:

Misty gets hardcountered by melee
How to avoid shock
The downfalls of gunning vs melee
How having a lot of hp doesn't matter

and much more. Generally when I stop fucking around, I am speaking the complete and absolute truth. If you don't want to hear the truth, then don't fuck with me to start with and I won't have to shove it down your throat.

Throughout your argument, you have blatantly ignored points I have made. If anyone here is ignoring things for their benefit, it's you.

Do yourself a favor and stop trying to make arguments with me. It has done nothing for you but embarassment.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1918
Join date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:28 am

ravi-chan...
...
looks unique.

seraph fc in gara is nuts.
who thought that was a bright idea.
purple fia is pretty cool.
i don't really care for the others.


double uc, yay.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2011-05-26

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:36 am

so you are still limiting the bots options to the building habbits of the community so that it fits your arguments better.
what a waste of time arguing with someone that does REFUSE to use >all options aviable< in a theorycraft. maybe you should learn what it is about before doing so. just because the broad masses builds

>every new bot in the same old way

doesnt mean you should use this as basis for ----> ANY <---- argument you do. why? because its the most stupid thing you could POSSIBLY do in a theorycraft.

oh and crimson veil does not run 40 seconds. so much for "absolute truth".

>Throughout your argument, you have blatantly ignored points I have made. If anyone here is ignoring things for their benefit, it's you.

yeah, obviously i did. you know why? because its based upon a single build, not upon the bot.
you may as well make your whole post versus hoppers, but to be based as an argument versus misty raven it is way to lackluster because of that limiting habbit of you. there are so many options in the game like allready stated for airs by yourself (and for melees you even mentioned drawgun) but you are unable to do this for both sides of party, this is where your whole post becomes much less interesting than it could be.

it is the same like when i mentioned tanking with an art, drawgun triggering stun regain and revenge tunes after it was "proven" wrong and old rouche barrier ball (and some other things, too).
people have their set mindset and are unable to think outside of the box and/or refuse to do so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:49 pm

>so you are still limiting the bots options to the building habbits of the community so that it fits your arguments better.

I'm limiting the bot's options to shit that doesn't suck. A boost run misty is fucking dead versus any melee.

For trill to of gotten those stats I'm pretty fucking sure he'd have to of put str/fly at one. Having to put high runs and high boosts would do nothing but outright fuck your stats over.

>oh and crimson veil does not run 40 seconds. so much for "absolute truth".

Yes it fucking does, you ignorant twat. Go ask akhenderson/astral about it.

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t10144-milez-s-centaur-x

It lasts a good 35 seconds here, and that's after astral cut some of it off.

>what a waste of time arguing with someone that does REFUSE to use >all options aviable< in a theorycraft. maybe you should learn what it is about before doing so. just because the broad masses builds

What the fuck are you even bitching about anymore? Get your head out of your ass.

>yeah, obviously i did. you know why? because its based upon a single build, not upon the bot.

You are admitting being an ignorant dipshit. I don't think I need to say more.

>you may as well make your whole post versus hoppers, but to be based as an argument versus misty raven it is way to lackluster because of that limiting habbit of you. there are so many options in the game like allready stated for airs by yourself (and for melees you even mentioned drawgun) but you are unable to do this for both sides of party, this is where your whole post becomes much less interesting than it could be.

I AM USING HOPPER MISTY FOR ARGUMENT BECAUSE THAT IS THE BEST POSSIBLE BUILD FOR HER. Once again, I have no fucking idea what you're bitching about. Any build changes you're trying to pull out of you ass will make raven overall worse.

>it is the same like when i mentioned tanking with an art, drawgun triggering stun regain and revenge tunes after it was "proven" wrong and old rouche barrier ball (and some other things, too).
people have their set mindset and are unable to think outside of the box and/or refuse to do so.

I swear to god you are literally retarded. What the fuck have you been trying to bitch about this entire post.

Stop posting, I swear to fucking god. Arguing against you is the dumbest shit I have ever done in a long time. You are literally worse than boytitan. I don't know if you fucking hit your head but you need to stop talking. Nothing you have said in that post had any value whatsoever.

Nothing you say ever has value, to be blunt.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3071
Join date : 2011-02-26
Age : 906

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:49 pm

That build was about 3 str and 1 fly. Revenge C.Veil lasts 15 seconds.

That doesn't change the fact that Raven is still perfectly competent. Her cart selection is rich and her capacity outclasses that of previous Misty's. Mist activation is faster than other Misty's too, making stunning her out of mist activation all the harder.

Tl; dr ignoring Mist, Raven is still amazing. She gets Broad, making her able to monitor what's approaching, making melée gangs all the less likely. She then gets all three hopcarts to make her all the more viable. Her shot is 20 force, and pierces allies. 2 more force than a Peirce Mod, and a larger shot. A massive ammo pool that wouldn't require a farming weapon is given a melée ontop of it. Then she gets her bird, which is a decent compliment and can grief a lot of units, namely things like Thoalra AM3's who's barrel sticks past the bird's range it flies constantly around in.

To call her bad would to call every peircegun S-Land garbage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 4410
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 23
Location : Lost Canvas

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:19 am

Oh wow. They're still at it. o. o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2011-05-26

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:43 am

@Shai wrote:
Oh wow. They're still at it. o. o

of course, since milez is unable to grasp even the simplest concept of crimson veil refreshing itself.
there is no way one could talk about theorycrafting with people that are basing there own arguments on assumptions that are KNOWN to be wrong since a LONG time.
but no, he also has to label it as "absolute truth" when he isnt even able to search the forum let alone testing it himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jtyfghfgh
Newcomer
Newcomer


Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-09-19

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:44 am

@Aurum_Sol wrote:
@Shai wrote:
Oh wow. They're still at it. o. o

of course, since milez is unable to grasp even the simplest concept of crimson veil refreshing itself.
there is no way one could talk about theorycrafting with people that are basing there own arguments on assumptions that are KNOWN to be wrong since a LONG time.
but no, he also has to label it as "absolute truth" when he isnt even able to search the forum let alone testing it himself.
Keep crying, bitchnigga.

>of course, since milez is unable to grasp even the simplest concept of crimson veil refreshing itself.
If cveil refreshes itself, that means it therefore lasts longer than fifteen seconds.

>She then gets all three hopcarts to make her all the more viable.
this only means she's viable as a hopper. being viable at hopping does not mean you are viable at actually doing well/surviving.

>and pierces allies
I heard it didn't pierce anything.

>To call her bad would to call every peircegun S-Land garbage.
If I was to hop, I'd much rather use a frog lander that isn't cost inflated with a bunch of extra shit. Brdar, melee, harass bit, all that shit is completely unnecessary and is just extra shit for you to fuck with. All a good hopper needs is hop carts and a good weapon. Maybe a shield.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charz
Forum Lurker
avatar

Male Posts : 396
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 27
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:37 am

i really love arguments and rage threads like that especially if you have some pop corn
but that have gone out of hand and thus i feel the need to clarify some things

one rule of thumb when you play as misty is that to play her as an Assassin by default she is not suited to play verses airs since she is a land duh or hop on the front lines when melee rushers run after her as free frag. back in the gold old times their was a female players named Fia not the Fia with Magfrit or whatever it`s name excelled at this type of game play and was getting nice scores using shop misty even in this fag meta you can still do good with the old one

the problems that come when playing as misty is that she require a lot of brain work you need to know the maps rock by rock side by side corner by corner your job is to catch robots or moes that wander in the tunnels or narrow passages or under cliffs as a hopper with all hopper carts she can hop in the rear lines to kill ARTS for example an ambush is what makes misty have the upper hand with board radar and stealth system or even her improved mist so the final conclusion is it is the stupidest thing in the universe to bring her in the front lines in the first place where all gayness manifest itself

and for the sake of argument we will say that the THE BEST POSSIBLE BUILD FOR HER is not enough for facing airs but it is enough to GTFO and escape the shit some player plan decoys for Assassins using airs but you can escape by running and use the harass bit to keep him busy and drag him to your team where some ARTS is waiting for him misty is not auto play if the player is noob and can`t use her that dosn`t me she sucks it depend on the player more than it depend on her you don`t need a build theory to discover that some one is derping around with her or playing seriously if you want to go to the front lines bring auto play bots if you want to play with strategy use misty it is so fucking simple


Last edited by Charz on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3756
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 31
Location : Robot Heaven

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:54 am

@Charz wrote:
one rule of thumb when you play as misty is that to play her as an Assassin
YOUR rule of thumb, nobody else's.

@Charz wrote:
by default she is not suited to play verses airs since she is a land

If you are talking about Raven, her weapon stuns as hard as Pierce Gun and has well sized bullet, making it quite idea for fucking up Air. And her mist allows her to ignore Air entirely, so I don't really know what you are on about.

It's amazing just how much shit Charz can dispense without ever even played a misty hopper.

@Charz wrote:
so the final conclusion is it is the stupidest thing in the universe to bring her in the front lines in the first place where all gayness manifest itself

Have you even seen a good Misty hopper - nevermind Raven, even a standard Pierce Misty hopper in action?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charz
Forum Lurker
avatar

Male Posts : 396
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 27
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:14 pm

@reVelske wrote:
@Charz wrote:
one rule of thumb when you play as misty is that to play her as an Assassin
YOUR rule of thumb, nobody else's.

@Charz wrote:
by default she is not suited to play verses airs since she is a land

If you are talking about Raven, her weapon stuns as hard as Pierce Gun and has well sized bullet, making it quite idea for fucking up Air. And her mist allows her to ignore Air entirely, so I don't really know what you are on about.

It's amazing just how much shit Charz can dispense without ever even played a misty hopper.

@Charz wrote:
so the final conclusion is it is the stupidest thing in the universe to bring her in the front lines in the first place where all gayness manifest itself

Have you even seen a good Misty hopper - nevermind Raven, even a standard Pierce Misty hopper in action?

it is not my rule of thumb but if you insist then so be it

second misty raven cannot stun all airs some airs like flapjack wingsluts katalina and any other air that can spam lazers can overwhelm her and if you ad 30 plus TGH airs feel free to take the gamble if you can find any normal air


and who told you that i didn`t play or see a hopper misty ? you can use it on the front line however you have to pay the price from your score or should i explain how the arena became so gay to you

misty can be played 100 different ways as an assassin or a hopper it all depend on the player and your gameplay style
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3756
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 31
Location : Robot Heaven

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:49 pm

@Charz wrote:
it is not my rule of thumb but if you insist then so be it

Do enlighten me on which other mentally crippled thinks Misty makes for a good "assassin".

@Charz wrote:
second misty raven cannot stun all airs some airs like flapjack wingsluts katalina and any other air that can spam lazers can overwhelm her and if you ad 30 plus TGH airs feel free to take the gamble if you can find any normal air

>"cannot stun all airs"
>proceed to give examples of air based on their offensive capabilities

Do you have downs? Wait, dumb question. Overwhelm her? Sure, if it's a brain-damaged Misty that's just gonna sit there and take it up the ass without bothering the evade, mist up or retaliate. And 30 TGH Air? Yeah because CBEN is clearly flooded with those.

@Charz wrote:
and who told you that i didn`t play or see a hopper misty ?

>you playing anything that isn't Resha and live long enough to form a valid opinion

Good joke.

@Charz wrote:
you can use it on the front line however you have to pay the price from your score or should i explain how the arena became so gay to you

Price of what score? If anything, frontline hopper misty gets the highest scores thanks to high contribution. You either crowd dive if you are confident with your ability in dealing with melees or you zone the motherfuckers from a distance, whilst misted.

@Charz wrote:

misty can be played 100 different ways as an assassin or a hopper it all depend on the player and your gameplay style

You really make it sound like assassin gunner is a thing. Hoppers can certainly play stealthy and go backline hunting, but it isn't a potent enough playstyle to be categorized on its own.

Stop pulling shit out of your ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1712
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:57 pm

rofl

assassin on top of 30 circlejacking faggots in the same spot.

Good luck charizard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charz
Forum Lurker
avatar

Male Posts : 396
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 27
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:36 pm

@reVelske wrote:
@Charz wrote:
it is not my rule of thumb but if you insist then so be it

Do enlighten me on which other mentally crippled thinks Misty makes for a good "assassin".

@Charz wrote:
second misty raven cannot stun all airs some airs like flapjack wingsluts katalina and any other air that can spam lazers can overwhelm her and if you ad 30 plus TGH airs feel free to take the gamble if you can find any normal air

>"cannot stun all airs"
>proceed to give examples of air based on their offensive capabilities

Do you have downs? Wait, dumb question. Overwhelm her? Sure, if it's a brain-damaged Misty that's just gonna sit there and take it up the ass without bothering the evade, mist up or retaliate. And 30 TGH Air? Yeah because CBEN is clearly flooded with those.

@Charz wrote:
and who told you that i didn`t play or see a hopper misty ?

>you playing anything that isn't Resha and live long enough to form a valid opinion

Good joke.

@Charz wrote:
you can use it on the front line however you have to pay the price from your score or should i explain how the arena became so gay to you

Price of what score? If anything, frontline hopper misty gets the highest scores thanks to high contribution. You either crowd dive if you are confident with your ability in dealing with melees or you zone the motherfuckers from a distance, whilst misted.

@Charz wrote:

misty can be played 100 different ways as an assassin or a hopper it all depend on the player and your gameplay style

You really make it sound like assassin gunner is a thing. Hoppers can certainly play stealthy and go backline hunting, but it isn't a potent enough playstyle to be categorized on its own.

Stop pulling shit out of your ass.

i did mention a female player named Fia her Assassin game play with misty is on a pro level

second you forgot to tell me how long she can keep up dodging the air spam she will have to escape in the end if the player intend to survive unless he is feeding or derping and if you add attacks from melee spammers such as ivis he will have to GTFO in the end

Resha was released in 2012 and i started playing in the beginning of the official service i did play with misty and other ordinary bots for a long time before i could lay my hands on her you don`t know any thing about my game history and stop calling me a resha cripel she is strong but not autoplay and it isn`t my fault that you were being reverse gang banged by moes all that time

that kind of game play require skills mind you i am talking about front line hopping if you are an average player but clearly you are not in the same boat

and it is true that this Assassin game play is not a category by it self but it can yield results if you want to play effectively in this meta


Back to top Go down
View user profile
DabesNig
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-09-10

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:46 pm

@Charz wrote:
Spoiler:
 

i did mention a female player named Fia her Assassin game play with misty is on a pro level

second you forgot to tell me how long she can keep up dodging the air spam she will have to escape in the end if the player intend to survive unless he is feeding or derping and if you add attacks from melee spammers such as ivis he will have to GTFO in the end

Resha was released in 2012 and i started playing in the beginning of the official service i did play with misty and other ordinary bots for a long time before i could lay my hands on her you don`t know any thing about my game history and stop calling me a resha cripel she is strong but not autoplay and it isn`t my fault that you were being reverse gang banged by moes all that time

that kind of game play require skills mind you i am talking about front line hopping if you are an average player but clearly you are not in the same boat

and it is true that this Assassin game play is not a category by it self but it can yield results if you want to play effectively in this meta



Oh man. The stupidity is just toooo funny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mechaRev
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1287
Join date : 2011-08-17
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:08 pm

@Charz wrote:
and stop calling me a resha cripel she is strong but not autoplay

CBen_logic.jpg at it's best
charizard I suggest you to leave because this is a fight your brain can't win
we won't care if you continue to use reshit in arena
since taking you out takes as much effort as it does fighting against a ps
and I wouldn't understand the poor retard soul with the IP of a rock
who would take anything you say seriously :3c.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3756
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 31
Location : Robot Heaven

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:16 pm

@Charz wrote:
i did mention a female player named Fia her Assassin game play with misty is on a pro level

ROFL, are you sure you are not thinking of her assassin Ouka? :3c

@Charz wrote:
you don`t know any thing about my game history and stop calling me a resha cripel

Why would I need to? You are completely unheard of before acquire Resha, that's all that needs to be known.

And >resha cripel

I didn't even call you that here in this thread, but okay, if you insist on being address like that then I'm all for it!

@Charz wrote:
that kind of game play require skills mind you i am talking about front line hopping if you are an average player but clearly you are not in the same boat

and it is true that this Assassin game play is not a category by it self but it can yield results if you want to play effectively in this meta

ROOOOOOOOOOOOFL GG I fucking lost it.

And do me a favour and be more specific when you are talking about original Misty and Raven, or Assassin Melee (which is a thing) and Assassin Gunner (which isn't a thing).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charz
Forum Lurker
avatar

Male Posts : 396
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 27
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:02 pm

DaneDroid wrote:
@Charz wrote:
and stop calling me a resha cripel she is strong but not autoplay

CBen_logic.jpg at it's best
charizard I suggest you to leave because this is a fight your brain can't win
we won't care if you continue to use reshit in arena
since taking you out takes as much effort as it does fighting against a ps
and I wouldn't understand the poor retard soul with the IP of a rock
who would take anything you say seriously :3c.

that is a further proof that this is a troll community and why should i really care if no one takes what i say seriously is that entire forum is even taken seriously? it is no surprise at all and the fact that Resha accompany my name every time i open my mouth is proof that you are butt hurt even a ps in arena is tricky to destroy if i was described as a moving ps i can`t help my self but thanking you for the compliment. i will drop and take my leave as you wish because it is always pointless to feed the trolls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   

Back to top Go down
 
9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion